Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

VF IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I do agree they need to get out and take a break from the forums.

Dinky Freud and odinson are shut ins. Neither of them have anything else to do besides posting bullshit on forums.

Let me guess, they have both been here all day too with memebee down. They are so pathetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I do agree they need to get out and take a break from the forums.

Dinky Freud and odinson are shut ins. Neither of them have anything else to do besides posting bullshit on forums.

Let me guess, they have both been here all day too with memebee down. They are so pathetic.

Freud has been here, but unable to post..

Odinson has been here all day without a break instead of being on memebee all day without a break.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Odinson has been here all day without a break instead of being on memebee all day without a break.

No surprises.

cc

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "RW"That explains the traffic.

Well I missed talking to you peeps here as well and   was ending up playing forum tag with   poster that post both places   and   figured might aas well be a member of both forums since I like chatting with all you peeps.

anyways just thought I would say hello ac_hithere thanx for having me here  :chase:

Heya Weebs. Good to C U

I hope you know that you are welcome here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Again... Whining..

Why cant I be where I want to be.. I´m a grown man..

I did finish up an electric schematic while you were doing your mediocre job.  :laugh3:

You wouldnt have shit without your husband... You are like herpes that he has to carry with him.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"
Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "RW"That explains the traffic.

Well I missed talking to you peeps here as well and   was ending up playing forum tag with   poster that post both places   and   figured might aas well be a member of both forums since I like chatting with all you peeps.

anyways just thought I would say hello ac_hithere thanx for having me here  :chase:

Heya Weebs. Good to C U

I hope you know that you are welcome here

No he aint.

Odinson

Being an electrical engineer means that even me signing and therefore approving something makes it legal.. And I aint signing anything without atleast several months worth of Fashies pay.

Thats how I make money.

Odinson

You never know of a female..

Evie might have taken the whole shit down in some kind of a mood swing.

Anonymous

No surprises.

Yep, here all day long like he does on memebee with people who aren't interested in anything he posts. And praying that somebody will notice him. :crazy:

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

No surprises.

Yep, here all day long like he does on memebee with people who aren't interested in anything he posts. And praying that somebody will notice him. :crazy:

And after 3years, you are still pissed at me.

kiebers

Quote from: "Edweird"I am hearing voices.

As the title says

Whats ya views???
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Odinson and Aaron's prayers have been answered. Their beloved faggot forum is up and running again. Odinson and Freud tried posting five hundred times each here yesterday. They should start their own forum where they can each post bullshit to each other 24 hours a day.

Anonymous

Thank God and allah, VF is back up again. :yahoo:  ac_drinks

My grandparents were worried about my withdrawal.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"Odinson and Aaron's prayers have been answered. Their beloved faggot forum is up and running again. Odinson and Freud tried posting five hundred times each here yesterday. They should start their own forum where they can each post bullshit to each other 24 hours a day.

Wtf is with you and "faggots"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"Odinson and Aaron's prayers have been answered. Their beloved faggot forum is up and running again. Odinson and Freud tried posting five hundred times each here yesterday. They should start their own forum where they can each post bullshit to each other 24 hours a day.

Wtf is with you and "faggots"?

I don't like that word either RW.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview