Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW,CC...my office, if you please.

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

yes, that's it nailed  ... not just that word, but insults with every post - insult smileys ... never ending .. .and by no means not just to me ....

until one lets her have the last post ... sick!!!

how she treats others bothers me far more than how she treats me

I don't need such a person in my life
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I haven't used the word "rightard" in over a month and it was in response to the constant leftard shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"yes, that's it nailed

Again...byeee  ac_hithere
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Of course I do.

DERP.

No frickin kidding idiot.

Dumbest shit I've read today.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la mata hari"yes, that's it nailed  ... not just that word, but insults with every post - insult smileys ... never ending

until one lets her have the last post ... sick!!!

Nobody does. Following you around with endless cheap shots wrecks that sub for everyone.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc la mata hari"Brick - You asked so here it is. I once enjoyed her presence.

Every day starting about last summer she became a different person in my eyes  .. making my skin crawl to see her cockyness  & nasty attitude and the way she treats many people. Prolly ok if a occasional poster,  but she lives here,

I left for a almost a month back then hoping it might just be a phase and would change.

Came back with the intention of avoiding reading her crap .... let myself get sucked back in to responding

I can't stomach seeing her crappy attitude text any longer - She's making the case even in this thread

Best I just get away from it

I don't want to read RW calling you a rightard either in page after page in Politics until she gets the last word.

Don't take sides, Herman. Dangerous tactic.

One is as bad as the other. They don't get along.

That should NOT prevent them from acting reasonably and sensibly in subs that are not there for personal conflict.

If they want to have at it, there is RR, or even here in the open forum. Bitch it out all they want.

Just stop using Politics as a boxing ring.

I fail to see how that can be categorised as difficult. Especially, I repeat, as both were current and past mods!!!

Aryan

I think you people take your politics too seriously and this is contributing greatly towards the conflict.  You should try being politically neutral on here like me.  :43(2):

RW

Herman, I don't follow her around anywhere.  I don't read her gibberish half the time.  It's the same Islam hating shit it's always been.  She sits there silently while you and other Muslim hating retards spout off like fools.  She knows better and says nothing and I'm supposed to respect that?

cc, the truth is that I have lost all respect for you.  I think what you do day in and day out is wrong and gross.  I can't hide my contempt for you.  How you treat Romero is also deplorable and disgusting but who am I to throw stones right?  So I don't give a fuck what you do anymore.  I don't care if you come, go, stand on your head and whistle a tune.  I assure you that whatever respect I once had for you left a long time ago.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think you people take your politics too seriously and this is contributing greatly towards the conflict.  You should try being politically neutral on here like me.  :43(2):

That's it!  You should get a big N tattoo!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Best sit this one out Fash, there's gonna be handbags, false nails and copies of the Quran flying in all directions......

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think you people take your politics too seriously and this is contributing greatly towards the conflict.  You should try being politically neutral on here like me.  :43(2):

Can't do that, people might think it stands for n1gger...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Best sit this one out Fash, there's gonna be handbags, false nails and copies of the Quran flying in all directions......

I had no intention of prying my way into this, whatever happened.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"

Can't do that, people might think it stands for n1gger...

Have them do it sideways then all the dummies will think it's a Z.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"She sits there silently while you and other Muslim hating retards spout off like fools.

See.

This is where your claims against her sound hollow.

No-one in this thread accused you of being a muslim loving leftard, but you fired a shot anyway.

There is no innocence here. You are, in my view, as bad as each other in terms of provocation and insults (and I know that will cost me), but what fires me up is that neither of you seem WILLING to put the guns down and agree to disagree.

Even now, its more important to blame the other than making peace for the greater good.

Grow the fuck up. BOTH of you.