Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

RW,CC...my office, if you please.

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I was talking to Herman in that quote but thanks for coming out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anytime.

Nobody ever accused me of not confronting issues.

deadskinmask

i'm gonna do my best to not have an opinion on this.... i'm only posting so that my lack of opinion is noticed....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm gonna do my best to not have an opinion on this.... i'm only posting so that my lack of opinion is noticed....

Wuss.

Pick a team.

:3cheerleader:

Anonymous

I am not going to take sides on this, but the insults and labels in Politics was getting excessive. I love posting there, but I had been posting less recently for that reason.

Pick apart a position on an issue, but not the person.

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not going to take sides on this, but the insults and labels in Politics was getting excessive. I love posting there, but I had been posting less recently for that reason.

Exactly.

The occasional jibe is unavoidable, but that should not deteriorate into constant confrontation.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not going to take sides on this, but the insults and labels in Politics was getting excessive. I love posting there, but I had been posting less recently for that reason.

It was getting excessive.  I agreed and made an effort to stop doing that.  Can cc say the same?  Not in the thread in question.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Exactly.

The occasional jibe is unavoidable, but that should not deteriorate into constant confrontation.

I didn't realise I was locked in some constant confrontation with cc.  I stay out of extremism, for the most part, to avoid confrontation with her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

It was getting excessive.  I agreed and made an effort to stop doing that.  Can cc say the same?  Not in the thread in question.

I don't know. As soon as I see the first shot fired in a thread usually the topic is toast.

RW

Then I didn't ruin the thread as Herman implied.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Herman is one voice.

No-one is laying BLAME.

The point is for it to stop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Then I didn't ruin the thread as Herman implied.

I am not laying blame on anyone. The personal stuff got out of hand.

RW

It should have never become personal in the first place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous