Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

RW,CC...my office, if you please.

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

What is unfortunate, and rather silly, is that the only remedy these two geniuses could come up with is for one to quit and run.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What is unfortunate, and rather silly, is that the only remedy these two geniuses could come up with is for one to quit and run.

That really sucks. I hope cc comes back.

GORDY GAMBINO

Joos and their wailing. Iv'e just about had enough of their shit I'm ready at the gas valve to give them a blast.

cc mata whory can post nuthen but fundy fucken whackjob shit.

Stirring up shit but not putting in any of their money or effort. Them dumbass train passengers.

RW posts about all sorts of interesting stuff.

Stands up to the joo whore and watta we get a fucken wailing wall.

Glad the Australian deserter left.

Fuck yo cc. ;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What is unfortunate, and rather silly, is that the only remedy these two geniuses could come up with is for one to quit and run.

Anyone could see it was not going to end well.

Bricktop

You're right.

Just as anyone could see it could have ended amicably if the ladies had swallowed their pride.

RW

Yes, you're right Bricktop.  Being called an attention whore for participating in your thread could have ended well.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No. Choosing to put each other on ignore and focussing on the ISSUES could have ended well FOR EVERYONE.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm gonna do my best to not have an opinion on this.... i'm only posting so that my lack of opinion is noticed....

Wuss.

Pick a team.

:3cheerleader:

lol. no. this one seems serious.... i'll wait till one has disappeared altogether and then i'll just pat the other one on the back and say 'atta girl. i knew you could do it'.... :laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
lol. no. this one seems serious.... i'll wait till one has disappeared altogether and then i'll just pat the other one on the back and say 'atta girl. i knew you could do it'.... :laugh:

:MG_216:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm gonna do my best to not have an opinion on this.... i'm only posting so that my lack of opinion is noticed....

Wuss.

Pick a team.

That sounds like something a coward would do.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wuss.

Pick a team.

one could say the same of a gaggle of bitches that talk trash from behind a computer moniter.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wuss.

Pick a team.

one could say the same of a gaggle of bitches that talk trash from behind a computer moniter.... :laugh:

Is that anyway to talk about your bf old man Aaron, oddstain and that stunned cunt asal? ac_razz