Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hello?

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 22, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I bet those chubby digits are missing the ban button  ac_biggrin

No not at all. I never enjoyed being a MOD, it's a thankless responsibility.

I see you are still smarting from the spanking I rightfully gave you. Well, please don't hold it against me; it was just my job. You see as a MOD, dealing with forum vermin just comes with the territory.

BTW, just so there is no ambiguity between us, I was looking at you and other miscreants like that odious Australian bucket of toxic sludge when I used the term "forum vermin".... Just in case you were wondering. ac_smile

Have a nice day. ac_hithere

No worries, you can be found in the forum search bar by typing in 'Morbidly Obese Big mouth'....   :laugh3:

As for your time as mod, all I can say is at least you will never be asked to do it again on here considering how fucking bad you were at the job.

So tell us, you little window licker......What did I do that made me such a bad MOD?

Could it have been because I didn't put up with your Nazi anti-Semitic prattle?

Funny how there are now posted rules prohibiting crap like that now.

Go cry somewhere else, powder puff.

Don't talk bollocks, you banned anyone you didn't like, not just me there were numerous others....  you're just using the 'nazi' thing as an excuse to justify your actions.   :001_rolleyes:

Notice how the board is a lot busier now you are no longer a mod? I'm sure it's just coincidental though.  ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I bet those chubby digits are missing the ban button  ac_biggrin

I see you are still smarting from the spanking I rightfully gave you. Well, please don't hold it against me; it was just my job. You see as a MOD, dealing with forum vermin just comes with the territory.

BTW, just so there is no ambiguity between us, I was looking at you and other miscreants like that odious Australian bucket of toxic sludge when I used the term "forum vermin".... Just in case you were wondering. ac_smile

No worries, you can be found in the forum search bar by typing in 'Morbidly Obese Big mouth'....   :laugh3:

As for your time as mod, all I can say is at least you will never be asked to do it again on here considering how fucking bad you were at the job.

So tell us, you little window licker......What did I do that made me such a bad MOD?

Don't talk bollocks, you banned anyone you didn't like, not just me there were numerous others....  you're just using the 'nazi' thing as an excuse to justify your actions.   :001_rolleyes:

Notice how the board is a lot busier now you are no longer a mod? I'm sure it's just coincidental though.  ac_lmfao

Contrary to your whiny cry baby belief, I only banned 2 people and both were warned and given ample time to clean up their act.

Deny this and you are not one a whiny little shit but a liar as well. Don't believe me....ask someone with access to the MOD logs to verify.

You're just crying as you've been for the past year because you got told to stuff it. I would think that a big brave Aryan whose only regret in life is that they "didn't get to kill more Jew's" would have a man size pair of testicles.

Guess I'm wrong. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Contrary to your whiny cry baby belief, I only banned 2 people and both were warned and given ample time to clean up their act.

Deny this and you are not one a whiny little shit but a liar as well. Don't believe me....ask someone with access to the MOD logs to verify.

You're just crying as you've been for the past year because you got told to stuff it. I would think that a big brave Aryan whose only regret in life is that they "didn't get to kill more Jew's" would have a man size pair of testicles.

I'm not crying about anything, I just have a good memory and always remember how people have treated me.  

With that in mind, you should expect to be trolled to fuck most of the time you are on here.  ac_hithere

Renee

I'm not crying about anything, I just have a good memory and always remember how people have treated me.  

With that in mind, you should expect to be trolled to fuck most of the time you are on here.  ac_hithere

Do your worst, shit for brains.

If you mean by "trolled" as in that weak inane shit you throw at your retarded twin brother TD, then don't expect much of a reaction.

BTW, you were treated fairly and accordingly. No different than you deserved and still deserve. Cry baby, faux Nazi little wanker. Maybe if you can find a way over the "ice wall" you'll find some fellow Aryan asshole buddy who will treat you right and dry your fuckin tears. :laugh3:

Or maybe he'll just bend you over and give something new to cry about. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

The only mod that I saw that over the four and a half years I have been posting on different incarnations of this forum that was terrible was Herman. Obvious Li was getting that way before Fash took away his mod privileges.

kiebers

Scouse, she only banned 2 people. There were other mods here at that time.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I can verify what Renee says.  The other one who earned his ban was Mel.

You were far from a shitty mod Renee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Do your worst, shit for brains.

If you mean by "trolled" as in that weak inane shit you throw at your retarded twin brother TD, then don't expect much of a reaction.

BTW, you were treated fairly and accordingly. No different than you deserved and still deserve. Cry baby, faux Nazi little wanker. Maybe if you can find a way over the "ice wall" you'll find some fellow Aryan asshole buddy who will treat you right and dry your fuckin tears. :laugh3:

Or maybe he'll just bend you over and give something new to cry about. :laugh3:

Why so bitter and angry all the time?  Your posts speak volumes about what your existence must be like......

Just try exercising a few times a week and eating healthier, you should soon see some of the weight drop off and it will improve your mood.  

You can thank me later.   :wink:

Aryan

I also notice you are quiet about the fact that the board is much busier without you moderating.

Some things just can't be argued against right?   ac_lmfao

RW

Your brain dead logic is hardly in dispute slappy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Just like which side your bread is buttered isn't........

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Your brain dead logic is hardly in dispute slappy.

"Brain dead"?????? :laugh3:

Are you insinuating that he had a brain before it died? :nea:  

I wonder what it died of; my guess would be neglect.

Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

You mean "fruit tart," right? Te he. Sorry, I can't help myself. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop