Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Hello?

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 22, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"It's kind of interesting to see that most people can only think in terms of intelligent life as carbon based earth bound biology.

Carl Sagan was of the opinion that it's very difficult to be certain of statements that apply to life on Earth will apply to all life in the universe. The concept that all life in the universe must be carbon based is called "carbon chauvinism". Various non carbon based biochemistries, which are indeed possible, will require a somewhat different set of rules and circumstances for existence. This increases however slightly the odds that we are not alone in the universe.

What a load of fucking bullshit you fat fuck.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Renee"It's kind of interesting to see that most people can only think in terms of intelligent life as carbon based earth bound biology.

Carl Sagan was of the opinion that it's very difficult to be certain of statements that apply to life on Earth will apply to all life in the universe. The concept that all life in the universe must be carbon based is called "carbon chauvinism". Various non carbon based biochemistries, which are indeed possible, will require a somewhat different set of rules and circumstances for existence. This increases however slightly the odds that we are not alone in the universe.

No, what Renee wrote is true. It has it's critics though as it should.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Sorry if I'm talking over your head you toothless, dickless, inbred, bumbling, pile of sheep shit. Unfortunately for your necrotic ass, that's not all that hard to do.

Who the fuck let you in here? Someone obviously left the lid off the septic tank.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

I bet those chubby digits are missing the ban button  ac_biggrin

GORDY GAMBINO

but ok at empty the KFC buckets

fucken fat slut
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
QuoteNASA Telescope Reveals Largest Batch of Earth-Size, Habitable-Zone Planets Around Single Star

NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has revealed the first known system of seven Earth-size planets around a single star. Three of these planets are firmly located in the habitable zone, the area around the parent star where a rocky planet is most likely to have liquid water.

The discovery sets a new record for greatest number of habitable-zone planets found around a single star outside our solar system. All of these seven planets could have liquid water – key to life as we know it – under the right atmospheric conditions, but the chances are highest with the three in the habitable zone.

"This discovery could be a significant piece in the puzzle of finding habitable environments, places that are conducive to life," said Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of the agency's Science Mission Directorate in Washington. "Answering the question 'are we alone' is a top science priority and finding so many planets like these for the first time in the habitable zone is a remarkable step forward toward that goal."

I have no doubt we are not the only life in this universe but I wonder if we will actually be able to find any in our lifetimes.

I hope so. The entire West can send refugee claimants to these planets.

Bet you'll do well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
QuoteNASA Telescope Reveals Largest Batch of Earth-Size, Habitable-Zone Planets Around Single Star

NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has revealed the first known system of seven Earth-size planets around a single star. Three of these planets are firmly located in the habitable zone, the area around the parent star where a rocky planet is most likely to have liquid water.

The discovery sets a new record for greatest number of habitable-zone planets found around a single star outside our solar system. All of these seven planets could have liquid water – key to life as we know it – under the right atmospheric conditions, but the chances are highest with the three in the habitable zone.

"This discovery could be a significant piece in the puzzle of finding habitable environments, places that are conducive to life," said Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of the agency's Science Mission Directorate in Washington. "Answering the question 'are we alone' is a top science priority and finding so many planets like these for the first time in the habitable zone is a remarkable step forward toward that goal."

I have no doubt we are not the only life in this universe but I wonder if we will actually be able to find any in our lifetimes.

I hope so. The entire West can send refugee claimants to these planets.

Bet you'll do well.

What are you betting this time?

Do well at what?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I bet those chubby digits are missing the ban button  ac_biggrin

No not at all. I never enjoyed being a MOD, it's a thankless responsibility.

I see you are still smarting from the spanking I rightfully gave you. Well, please don't hold it against me; it was just my job. You see as a MOD, dealing with forum vermin just comes with the territory.

BTW, just so there is no ambiguity between us, I was looking at you and other miscreants like that odious Australian bucket of toxic sludge when I used the term "forum vermin".... Just in case you were wondering. ac_smile

Have a nice day. ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I bet those chubby digits are missing the ban button  ac_biggrin

I see you are still smarting from the spanking I rightfully gave you. Well, please don't hold it against me; it was just my job. You see as a MOD, dealing with forum vermin just comes with the territory.

BTW, just so there is no ambiguity between us, I was looking at you and other miscreants like that odious Australian bucket of toxic sludge when I used the term "forum vermin".... Just in case you were wondering. ac_smile

You can cut the legs out from anyone with that tongue of yours Renee. :thumbup:

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Well, some of us are born with a gift and I would be remiss if I didn't share my "gift" with those that are most deserving. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Well, some of us are born with a gift and I would be remiss if I didn't share my "gift" with those that are most deserving. ac_biggrin

I could not agree more.

Anonymous

You do make this place entertaining Renee.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Aryan

No worries, you can be found in the forum search bar by typing in 'Morbidly Obese Big mouth'....   :laugh3:

As for your time as mod, all I can say is at least you will never be asked to do it again on here considering how fucking bad you were at the job.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

No worries, you can be found in the forum search bar by typing in 'Morbidly Obese Big mouth'....   :laugh3:

As for your time as mod, all I can say is at least you will never be asked to do it again on here considering how fucking bad you were at the job.

Rude.  :roll: Ever make it past the first DB?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

So tell us, you little window licker......What did I do that made me such a bad MOD?

Could it have been because I didn't put up with your Nazi anti-Semitic prattle?

Funny how there are now posted rules prohibiting crap like that now.

Go cry somewhere else, powder puff.