Hello?

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 22, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Pa....lol...1st thing I thought was

whose ya daddy

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I also notice you are quiet about the fact that the board is much busier without you moderating.

Some things just can't be argued against right?   ac_lmfao

Oh, so now your an expert on forum traffic? Got any more good jokes? ac_toofunny

You can barely add enough numbers together to figure out your age let alone analyze statistical data regarding forum activity.

BTW, if you mean this forum is more active because you and that piece of festering dog shit, Gambino slithered in, dragging a few low life trolls along with you, well that doesn't exactly count. All that managed to do was lower the collective IQ of this place by at least 70 points.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I bet those chubby digits are missing the ban button  ac_biggrin

No not at all. I never enjoyed being a MOD, it's a thankless responsibility.

I see you are still smarting from the spanking I rightfully gave you. Well, please don't hold it against me; it was just my job. You see as a MOD, dealing with forum vermin just comes with the territory.

BTW, just so there is no ambiguity between us, I was looking at you and other miscreants like that odious Australian bucket of toxic sludge when I used the term "forum vermin".... Just in case you were wondering. ac_smile

Have a nice day. ac_hithere

No worries, you can be found in the forum search bar by typing in 'Morbidly Obese Big mouth'....   :laugh3:

As for your time as mod, all I can say is at least you will never be asked to do it again on here considering how fucking bad you were at the job.

So tell us, you little window licker......What did I do that made me such a bad MOD?

Could it have been because I didn't put up with your Nazi anti-Semitic prattle?

Funny how there are now posted rules prohibiting crap like that now.

Go cry somewhere else, powder puff.

Don't talk bollocks, you banned anyone you didn't like, not just me there were numerous others....  you're just using the 'nazi' thing as an excuse to justify your actions.   :001_rolleyes:

Notice how the board is a lot busier now you are no longer a mod? I'm sure it's just coincidental though.  ac_lmfao

Contrary to your whiny cry baby belief, I only banned 2 people and both were warned and given ample time to clean up their act.

Deny this and you are not one a whiny little shit but a liar as well. Don't believe me....ask someone with access to the MOD logs to verify.

You're just crying as you've been for the past year because you got told to stuff it. I would think that a big brave Aryan whose only regret in life is that they "didn't get to kill more Jew's" would have a man size pair of testicles.

Guess I'm wrong. :laugh3:

I'm not crying about anything, I just have a good memory and always remember how people have treated me.  

With that in mind, you should expect to be trolled to fuck most of the time you are on here.  ac_hithere

Do your worst, shit for brains.

If you mean by "trolled" as in that weak inane shit you throw at your retarded twin brother TD, then don't expect much of a reaction.

BTW, you were treated fairly and accordingly. No different than you deserved and still deserve. Cry baby, faux Nazi little wanker. Maybe if you can find a way over the "ice wall" you'll find some fellow Aryan asshole buddy who will treat you right and dry your fuckin tears. :laugh3:

Or maybe he'll just bend you over and give something new to cry about. :laugh3:

Please please call me what you want. Never refer to me as this phony nazis brother. Thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I bet those chubby digits are missing the ban button  ac_biggrin

I see you are still smarting from the spanking I rightfully gave you. Well, please don't hold it against me; it was just my job. You see as a MOD, dealing with forum vermin just comes with the territory.

BTW, just so there is no ambiguity between us, I was looking at you and other miscreants like that odious Australian bucket of toxic sludge when I used the term "forum vermin".... Just in case you were wondering. ac_smile

No worries, you can be found in the forum search bar by typing in 'Morbidly Obese Big mouth'....   :laugh3:

As for your time as mod, all I can say is at least you will never be asked to do it again on here considering how fucking bad you were at the job.

So tell us, you little window licker......What did I do that made me such a bad MOD?

Don't talk bollocks, you banned anyone you didn't like, not just me there were numerous others....  you're just using the 'nazi' thing as an excuse to justify your actions.   :001_rolleyes:

Notice how the board is a lot busier now you are no longer a mod? I'm sure it's just coincidental though.  ac_lmfao

Contrary to your whiny cry baby belief, I only banned 2 people and both were warned and given ample time to clean up their act.

Deny this and you are not one a whiny little shit but a liar as well. Don't believe me....ask someone with access to the MOD logs to verify.

You're just crying as you've been for the past year because you got told to stuff it. I would think that a big brave Aryan whose only regret in life is that they "didn't get to kill more Jew's" would have a man size pair of testicles.

I'm not crying about anything, I just have a good memory and always remember how people have treated me.  

With that in mind, you should expect to be trolled to fuck most of the time you are on here.  ac_hithere

If you mean by "trolled" as in that weak inane shit you throw at your retarded twin brother TD, then don't expect much of a reaction.

BTW, you were treated fairly and accordingly. No different than you deserved and still deserve. Cry baby, faux Nazi little wanker. Maybe if you can find a way over the "ice wall" you'll find some fellow Aryan asshole buddy who will treat you right and dry your fuckin tears. :laugh3:

Please please call me what you want. Never refer to me as this phony nazis brother. Thank you in advance.

She didn't Twenty Dollars, so you can put the box of Kleenex away for now.

Twenty Dollars

Please please call me what you want. Never refer to me as this phony nazis brother. Thank you in advance.[/quote]

She didn't Twenty Dollars, so you can put the box of Kleenex away for now.[/quote]

Rescue rescue. Read it again hon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"If you mean by "trolled" as in that weak inane shit you throw at your retarded twin brother TD, then don't expect much of a reaction.

She didn't Twenty Dollars, so you can put the box of Kleenex away for now.[/quote]

Rescue rescue. Read it again hon.[/quote]

Learn to read a  right the first time and you won't have a problem with comprehension..

Everyone else can do it, it's not that difficult.

Twenty Dollars

So I guess when she wrote retarded twin brother TD, she meant you?

In the future I'll try harder to learn a read a right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So I guess when she wrote retarded twin brother TD, she meant you?

She said you are retarded and nobody would dispute that, but not a Nazi.

You can stop feeling sorry for yourself for now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So I guess when she wrote retarded twin brother TD, she meant you?

She said you are retarded and nobody would dispute that, but not a Nazi.

You can stop feeling sorry for yourself for now.

Fuck, what a paranoid clown TD is. ac_toofunny

Renee

Sorry ladies but TD is correct on this,.... what a shocker, seriously.... :laugh3:

I did indeed infer that TD is Scouse's "retarded twin brother".

To me they are simply two sides of the same coin..."dumb and dumber".

Their posts are generally full of low brow content, 4 rate, namby-pamby prattle and aren't worth the space they occupy on the server. For all intents and purposes, they might just as well be the same poster.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry ladies but TD is correct on this,.... what a shocker, seriously.... :laugh3:

Their posts are generally full of low brow content, 4 rate, namby-pamby prattle and aren't worth the space they occupy on the server. For all intents and purposes, they might just as well be the same poster.

Oh I knew you were calling him a retarded brother of SCOUSE..

I agree with you about that..

My point was about him whining about Nazism ..

He complains to me on a regular basis about SCOUSE..

So, the question is, if he knows SCOUSE is a phony Nazi why is he crying about him?

Anonymous

So, the question is, if he knows SCOUSE is a phony Nazi why is he crying about him?

Old, incontinent, nazi, and so on. We have all been forced to read the same insults a thousand times from those two. Irish Kam's drivel is even more special ed than either of them.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry ladies but TD is correct on this,.... what a shocker, seriously.... :laugh3:

Why???? Because it's a BF carry over and it's not going to change until this place develops zero tolerance for it.

Neither of them understand that their childish back and forth bullshit and the whining doesn't belong here. They got away with it on their previous forum, they get away with it on VF and they think they can drag it with them wherever they park their butts. Both those mentally challenged fucks think that nothing existed on this forum before they showed up and that their ridiculous form of forum interaction is the way all forums operate.

The whining and the childish behavior isn't going to stop until you make it stop. Until then, you're going to have to put up with it.

Thiel

Why???? Because it's a BF carry over and it's not going to change until this place develops zero tolerance for it.

Neither of them understand that their childish back and forth bullshit and the whining doesn't belong here. They got away with it on their previous forum, they get away with it on VF and they think they can drag it with them wherever they park their butts. Both those mentally challenged fucks think that nothing existed on this forum before they showed up and that their ridiculous form of forum interaction is the way all forums operate.

The whining and the childish behavior isn't going to stop until you make it stop. Until then, you're going to have to put up with it.

Fash should read the riot act to SCOUSE and especially Twenty Dollars.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You're more than twice my fucking age, being siblings is a near impossibility.   :crazy: