Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Who needs immigration?

Started by RW, February 27, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

When you can just encourage people to have more sex :)

Spain appoints SEX TSAR to encourage couples to have more nookie to boost country's 'catastrophically' low birth rate

Spain has appointed a 'sex tsar' to help boost the country's "catastrophically low" birth rate .

Young couples have reportedly blamed being "too tired after a full day at work" and "late nights" for the decrease.

So, faced with a rapidly declining population, the Senado de Espana has tasked demographic expert Edelmira Barreira with sorting out the problem.

The move comes after the country reported a higher number of deaths than births for the first time in 2015.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/spain-appoints-sex-tsar-encourage-9928801.amp">https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co ... 928801.amp">https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/spain-appoints-sex-tsar-encourage-9928801.amp
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"When you can just encourage people to have more sex :)

Spain appoints SEX TSAR to encourage couples to have more nookie to boost country's 'catastrophically' low birth rate

Spain has appointed a 'sex tsar' to help boost the country's "catastrophically low" birth rate .

Young couples have reportedly blamed being "too tired after a full day at work" and "late nights" for the decrease.

So, faced with a rapidly declining population, the Senado de Espana has tasked demographic expert Edelmira Barreira with sorting out the problem.

The move comes after the country reported a higher number of deaths than births for the first time in 2015.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/spain-appoints-sex-tsar-encourage-9928801.amp">https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co ... 928801.amp">https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/spain-appoints-sex-tsar-encourage-9928801.amp

East Asian countries are trying desperately to boost birth rates, usually not very successfully.

Anonymous

Low birth rates is an emergency situation in some Asian countries. Japan has more seniors in diapers than babies. Singapore's Chinese majority will not be the majority in the future if they do not reverse the dearth of births. In Korea, couples seeking fertility treatment get at least 1m won ($900 US) per session, with the lowest earners receiving 2.4m won.

Asian countries are not absorbing hundreds of thousands of immigrants like Australia, North America and Europe, so empty cradles eventually means the end.

RW

Do we really need to boost birth rates though?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Do we really need to boost birth rates though?

We, as in Canada? Probably not, as we make up for the demographic crunch with immigration. Does the ROK need to boost the birth rate? Either that, become a multicultural nation or replace human workers with mechanization like Japan is doing.

Anonymous

China will face a demographic crisis in the future.

Anonymous

A shrinking workforce and so many retired people, East Asian countries are worried..

But, not quite worried enough to embrace multiculturalism.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yes we should have Migrant Day.

Its where all youse fucken ungrateful 3rd world peasants kiss our fucken arses for letting you unwashed ferals immigrate, work harder and get richer than us white cunts.

With ya slitty fucken eyes kids in fucken College smart fucken arse gonna take over.

If I was President I'd fuck the lot of ya...................right in the pussy !!!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yes we should have Migrant Day.

Its where all youse fucken ungrateful 3rd world peasants kiss our fucken arses for letting you unwashed ferals immigrate, work harder and get richer than us white cunts.

With ya slitty fucken eyes kids in fucken College smart fucken arse gonna take over.

If I was President I'd fuck the lot of ya...................right in the pussy !!!

I see, thank you GORDY.

Lance Leftardashian

multiculturalism is our strength. Canada is no longer a white country, at least not just.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"multiculturalism is our strength. Canada is no longer a white country, at least not just.

Not a just society Joak? Papa T was unsuccessful?

Anonymous

Whites  are lazy dimwits who expect the government to choose the right kind of pillow for them. All of that extra care for such a "special" race is expensive. You need us here to pick up the tab for you baboons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Whites  are lazy dimwits who expect the government to choose the right kind of pillow for them. All of that extra care for such a "special" race is expensive. You need us here to pick up the tab for you baboons.

Of course.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

We need immigration, but not as many as we're taking. Reduce the number of family class immigrants to less than five per cent of immigrants. Stop making refugees citizens.

RW

I'm being dense here but I what do we need immigration for exactly?  Why do we need more people than we have now?
Beware of Gaslighters!