Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

New virus downloaded.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 07, 2017, 10:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

I just got given this virus.

What it does is deletes posts from message boards but keeps the main framework accessible unlike a DOS hit.

So the board has no words just the lines.

Activation date is Fri next week.

When you cunts re-establish your board lemme know if it hit ya private forum as that should be deleted as well.

My friend is hitting another forum right now and it's taking it's time but after 2 hours over half the board is gone so it seems to work.

When I know all this works I'm gonna smash that ungrateful spicky wogs site.

:6:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I just got given this virus.

What it does is deletes posts from message boards but keeps the main framework accessible unlike a DOS hit.

When you cunts re-establish your board lemme know if it hit ya private forum as that should be deleted as well.

My friend is hitting another forum right now and it's taking it's time but after 2 hours over half the board is gone so it seems to work.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I just got given this virus.

Did it hit your Pattaya expats with no game board?

GORDY GAMBINO

No mate some fucking whore rattled my cage about International Whores Day so I said fuck you and got my mate to launch the atom bomb.

All the words are gone but the avvie pics remain fuck knows why.

Its a femo nazi whore board run by bitches with a hidden agenda.

My mate was a mod and those whores shit canned him although I thought he was doing his unthankful unpaid over stressed job pretty good and didn't even get acknowledged.

You know how it goes.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"No mate some fucking whore rattled my cage about International Whores Day so I said fuck you and got my mate to launch the atom bomb.

My mate was a mod and those whores shit canned him although I thought he was doing his unthankful unpaid over stressed job pretty good and didn't even get acknowledged.

You know how it goes.

That's how it goes.

Renee

I'm uploading a virus right now that only deletes Gordy's posts.

In about 2 hrs all evidence of Gambino's odious presence will be erased leaving only the telltale smell of halitosis and a faint slime trail as a reminder to keep the shithouse door locked from the outside.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"No mate some fucking whore rattled my cage about International Whores Day so I said fuck you and got my mate to launch the atom bomb.

You know how it goes.

Link or it didn't happen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm uploading a virus right now that only deletes Gordy's posts.

In about 2 hrs all evidence of Gambino's odious presence will be erased leaving only the telltale smell of halitosis and a faint slime trail as a reminder to keep the shithouse door locked from the outside.

:laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"I'm uploading a virus right now that only deletes Gordy's posts.

The shit house door only locks from the inside.

Since you can't fit in there you wouldn't have seen it.

ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"

You know how it goes.

Link or it didn't happen.

are you saying I'm fucken bullshitting or are ya saying ya wanna smash other sites with me and ya want the fucken formula baby.

yeah. :thumbup:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

I'm saying you're fucken bullshitting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

I thought youse was gonna run off with me cherub so I took like 10 black ants to keep up with ya .

Now I gotta go bang the old lady.

Back in 5.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

I have no idea WTF you just said.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

just had a root

lasted 9 mins

world record !!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"just had a root

lasted 9 mins

world record !!

Am I to assume you want a trophy or pat on your sweaty, unwashed, hair covered back?
Beware of Gaslighters!