The best topic

Replies: 10487
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:28:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
American Thanksgiving is more fun than our own in October. I loved it when I lived in Pennsylvania.

How more fun? Just lots of food and folks getting together lol. Damn you wasnt far from me at all then.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
American Thanksgiving is more fun than our own in October. I loved it when I lived in Pennsylvania.

How more fun? Just lots of food and folks getting together lol. Damn you wasnt far from me at all then.

A four day weekend. Ours falls on the second Monday in October. People travelling to be with family, parades, black Friday sales. It's a bigger holiday in the US than it is here.

Blazor

A four day weekend. Ours falls on the second Monday in October. People travelling to be with family, parades, black Friday sales. It's a bigger holiday in the US than it is here.

Ah ok I gotcha. I knew it was earlier, but on a Monday, that sucks, and have to go to work the next day. Here we eat so much that we NEED a day off the next day  :laugh:  Food hangover.

The only black friday things Im interested in is the cheap movies at walmart. Cant afford anything else, but that tv deal caught my eye lol. Think it was a 55" 4k Samsung for $398. My tv is good enough for now, its around 10 years old, 52" 1080p Samsung. And to think I paid on it for 3 years and it was on sale for $2200 back then lol, originally $3000. Man the tv prices have come down.

Anonymous

Ah ok I gotcha. I knew it was earlier, but on a Monday, that sucks, and have to go to work the next day. Here we eat so much that we NEED a day off the next day  :laugh:  Food hangover.

The only black friday things Im interested in is the cheap movies at walmart. Cant afford anything else, but that tv deal caught my eye lol. Think it was a 55" 4k Samsung for $398. My tv is good enough for now, its around 10 years old, 52" 1080p Samsung. And to think I paid on it for 3 years and it was on sale for $2200 back then lol, originally $3000. Man the tv prices have come down.

I hadn't thought about it, but I wish our Thanksgiving was on a Friday..

Better yet, a Thursday like the American one....we have no four day weekends.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:empathy:

Anonymous

:empathy:

lol Blazor, I guess we'll survive..

We do have Boxing Day here.

Blazor

Lol true, but I really do feel for y'all and the Monday turkey lol.

Anonymous

Lol true, but I really do feel for y'all and the Monday turkey lol.

Thank you for feeling our pain.

:laugh:

Blazor

Just started reading The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Just started reading The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King.

Do you like it Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Just started reading The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King.

Do you like it Blazor?

I literally just started it  :laugh:

I'll let you know in a few days lol.

Anonymous

Do you like it Blazor?

I look forward to your book review.

Blazor

Do you like it Blazor?

I look forward to your book review.

I dont think this one will take long to read, maybe a couple weeks.

Blazor

The sequencer in my furnace is failing, gonna pick one up and replace it tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"The sequencer in my furnace is failing, gonna pick one up and replace it tonight.

Anything like that is my husband's department..

What is a furnace sequencer for?