The best topic

Replies: 10488
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:11:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Damn that's a pretty extreme swing!

Thats Virginia for ya  :laugh:

Be nice if we get a 70's weekend and I can camp like I did when I was a kid on Christmas Vacation lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Crazy VA weather, was in the teens yesterday with a wind chill of 5 (-15 for the Canucks), and in a few days it will be 71 (22)

Winnipeg won't see 22 for six months.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Crazy VA weather, was in the teens yesterday with a wind chill of 5 (-15 for the Canucks), and in a few days it will be 71 (22)

When we get warm weather after its turned cold, they call it an Indian Summer, why I have no idea lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

When we get warm weather after its turned cold, they call it an Indian Summer, why I have no idea lol.

Indian summer here refers to warm weather in autumn.

cc

Wacist!!!!!!!!

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Indian summer here refers to warm weather in autumn.

Pretty much here too, why its called that I dont know lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"

Wacist!!!!!!!!

ac_smile

Hard to be racist when you're a lil Indian yourself  :laugh:

Not much though, Sioux.

kiebers

Not much though, Sioux.

Same thing but Cherokee. One generation shy of being recognized as a member. My mother had enough but never used it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

I've never known an American who WASN'T part native.

Those injuns must have been randy little rascals. I always wondered what they did to get those beads and blankets.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Not much though, Sioux.

Same thing but Cherokee. One generation shy of being recognized as a member. My mother had enough but never used it.

Well damn. Most my life I was told Cherokee too, it was a few years ago or so our family genealogist said Sioux, but my aunt thinks shes full of shit  :laugh:  So who knows! I know Im part injun though and its visible in most family on my moms side. I know also on my mom's side there is some German, and Irish mostly. Dad's side is almost all Irish lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've never known an American who WASN'T part native.

Those injuns must have been randy little rascals. I always wondered what they did to get those beads and blankets.

:fgj(4):

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Flowres.cartoonstock.com%2Fbusiness-commerce-native-american-indian-settler-treaty-rde4458_low.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Flowres.cartoonstock.com%2Fbusiness-commerce-native-american-indian-settler-treaty-rde4458_low.jpg&f=1">

ac_toofunny

Blazor

Girl's tits in that toon are wider than her hips lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've never known an American who WASN'T part native.

Isn't it the same in Australia?

It doesn't take a lot of Aboriginal ancestry to be considered an Aborigine.