The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

My guess.

Los Angeles.

Visiting his former shitter shiner.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.dailyhealthpost.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F02%2F15-shiny-toilet-fb-794x417.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"My guess.

Los Angeles.

Visiting his former shitter shiner.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.dailyhealthpost.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F02%2F15-shiny-toilet-fb-794x417.jpg&f=1">

:001_rolleyes:

Blazor

Well my arm still giving me trouble after 6 months, been going for physical therapy once a week for 2 weeks. And now they got me on blood pressure medicine since every time I went it was high, 160/100. The only thing I can think besides stress is lack of sleep. I can fall asleep fine, but toss a lot after a few hours. Been like this for over a year.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Well my arm still giving me trouble after 6 months, been going for physical therapy once a week for 2 weeks. And now they got me on blood pressure medicine since every time I went it was high, 160/100. The only thing I can think besides stress is lack of sleep. I can fall asleep fine, but toss a lot after a few hours. Been like this for over a year.

I didn't know that Blaze.

It's caused by high blood pressure?

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"Well my arm still giving me trouble after 6 months, been going for physical therapy once a week for 2 weeks. And now they got me on blood pressure medicine since every time I went it was high, 160/100. The only thing I can think besides stress is lack of sleep. I can fall asleep fine, but toss a lot after a few hours. Been like this for over a year.

I didn't know that Blaze.

It's caused by high blood pressure?

Well, the arm injury I "think" I did while weight lifting back in June/July. I wasnt doing anything extreme, just trying to keep fit, and had been exercising/lifting for 3 months at that point. All last year I was feeling funny, light headed, weak, spacey, forgetful, etc., like a switch got flipped. So thats when I signed up for the free clinic. My blood pressure was always fine before, very healthy. But when I went to the doc in July it was high, and that doc thought I had myofacial pain. So I left it at that and didnt go back for a few months. When I went again, that doc thought the other doc was wrong, so he had some blood work done. Everything came back fine, sodium, sugar, thyroid, kidney, etc. So again I didnt go for a few months, thinking I just had a muscle injury that needed to heal. Also around that time I cut way back on the alcohol, and was feeling somewhat better as far as the other symptoms, but still had the arm pain. So I went back a few weeks ago, still high blood pressure, but they figured I have Tennis elbow or something. So I've been doing these arm exercises, and they've been giving mye therapy. Yesterday pressure was still high, so they thought I was at risk, and needed some meds. Now here I am feeling spacey and light headed lol. I dont "think" the two are related, but who knows. Maybe I need some jasmine or something to help me sleep, I've heard it work for some.

Anonymous

I'm terribly sorry about this Blazor.

:sad:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dont be sorry! Its not your fault lol. Its also kinda one of the reasons my posts have slacked off some. Low energy and pep, plus trying to let my arm rest. I can feel it when I type.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Dont be sorry! Its not your fault lol. Its also kinda one of the reasons my posts have slacked off some. Low energy and pep, plus trying to let my arm rest. I can feel it when I type.

We all love your chops, but you take care of yourself first.

Bricktop

Have you considered being tested for sleep apnea? Your symptoms seem to be classic signs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Have you considered being tested for sleep apnea? Your symptoms seem to be classic signs.

Isn't that a night time breathing  disorder?

Bricktop

Yes.

You stop breathing during sleep, which disrupts the sleep pattern. You're not aware of it, but wake up tired every morning. Over a period of time, the fatigue becomes chronic and problematic, blood pressure generally increases, and it actually gets harder to go to sleep.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes.

You stop breathing during sleep, which disrupts the sleep pattern. You're not aware of it, but wake up tired every morning. Over a period of time, the fatigue becomes chronic and problematic, blood pressure generally increases, and it actually gets harder to go to sleep.

Would pain in his arm be a symptom?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

We all love your chops, but you take care of yourself first.

Oh I will, there will still be chops lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Have you considered being tested for sleep apnea? Your symptoms seem to be classic signs.

I havent been tested, but all my dads side has it. I hope that aint it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes.

Would pain in his arm be a symptom?

Nah I think that is a muscle issue that hasnt healed properly.