The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Well I can type with my cut pointy finger now lol.

My brother is in town this week!

Last night I had to wait on the lady, and went to a local brewery for one beer. Was SO glad I did, because I wasnt expecting to walk in on a 16 member fiddle and banjo jam band! I had such a good time. Had to leave, so I told them bye, and they said I couldnt leave, I had to stay for one more song, that I would like it, and that I had to sing lolol. So, with the slight buzz I had, I said why not lol. They mostly played bluegrass, but the last one I sang too was Elvis, I cant help falling in love with you, lol.

What happened to your finger Blazor?

I thought I posted about it in the cooking thread lol. I almost sliced off the tip last week chopping lettuce. Sliced a quarter inch into it, and part of that was the fingernail.

Oh my goodness Blazor..

How many stitches did it take to close the wound?

Blazor

Last night I had to wait on the lady, and went to a local brewery for one beer. Was SO glad I did, because I wasnt expecting to walk in on a 16 member fiddle and banjo jam band! I had such a good time. Had to leave, so I told them bye, and they said I couldnt leave, I had to stay for one more song, that I would like it, and that I had to sing lolol. So, with the slight buzz I had, I said why not lol. They mostly played bluegrass, but the last one I sang too was Elvis, I cant help falling in love with you, lol.

I thought I posted about it in the cooking thread lol. I almost sliced off the tip last week chopping lettuce. Sliced a quarter inch into it, and part of that was the fingernail.

Oh my goodness Blazor..

A bandaid lol? I didnt bother with stitches. Put antibiotic on it and tried to stop the bleeding. Took a couple days of bandaids lol.

My brain even said "better watch that finger Blaze", but my hand was a second too late reacting lol.

I was chopping different lettuce than I usually do, didnt have the hard white bit to hold onto, and was trying to chop up all the lettuce, and got too close. I chop quickly lol. Normally I tuck my fingers, but I was inching the lettuce along and swipe! That sucked lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I wasnt even drinking, but I took a couple swigs after that lol. Still went back at it to chop my tomatoes and make my tacos lol.

Anonymous

Oh my goodness Blazor..

A bandaid lol? I didnt bother with stitches. Put antibiotic on it and tried to stop the bleeding. Took a couple days of bandaids lol.

My brain even said "better watch that finger Blaze", but my hand was a second too late reacting lol.

I was chopping different lettuce than I usually do, didnt have the hard white bit to hold onto, and was trying to chop up all the lettuce, and got too close. I chop quickly lol. Normally I tuck my fingers, but I was inching the lettuce along and swipe! That sucked lol.

I hope it heals quickly.

Blazor

Oh my goodness Blazor..

I hope it heals quickly.

Thanks, so far so good  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

This sliced nail will need to grow out some lol. The skin flap is almost completely closed up now. Still a lil purple under the skin and nail though.

Anonymous

Oh my goodness Blazor..

I hope it heals quickly.

This sliced nail will need to grow out some lol. The skin flap is almost completely closed up now. Still a lil purple under the skin and nail though.

I don't know anything about  your job, but is it a problem for you at work?

Blazor

Oh my goodness Blazor..

I hope it heals quickly.

Only a lil, but better now. I couldnt type with that finger, so I had to hunt and peck at first, then I was able to train myself to use my middle finger instead lol. Also when I load paper I just stuck that finger out and tried not to use it.

Anonymous

Oh my goodness Blazor..

I hope it heals quickly.

Only a lil, but better now. I couldnt type with that finger, so I had to hunt and peck at first, then I was able to train myself to use my middle finger instead lol. Also when I load paper I just stuck that finger out and tried not to use it.

That's rather inconvenient.

Blazor

Oh my goodness Blazor..

I hope it heals quickly.

That's rather inconvenient.

A lil, but I made do, as Blaze always does  :thumbup:

:laugh:

Anonymous

That's good you are able to adapt Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"That's good you are able to adapt Blazor.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/987/overcome.jpg">

Blazor

Found this and couldnt help but laugh  :laugh:

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/0/Lord-of-the-Rings-Parody-373.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Found this and couldnt help but laugh  :laugh:

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/0/Lord-of-the-Rings-Parody-373.jpg">

Blazor

Another good find....

https://gruntofmontecristo.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/gandalf2j.jpg?w=640">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor":laugh:

Another good find....

https://gruntofmontecristo.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/gandalf2j.jpg?w=640">

:thumbup: