The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "JOE"
Come ta think if it Blazor, yer kinda like the Joel Osteen of the Blue Cashew.

A bright light/sunny smile in a sea of pouters 'n down ' n outers, eh?

This place needs ta lighten up, eh? Its more like the 'Drab Cashew' at times.

Cripes no wonder yer one of the few here who can co-exist & git along with others on different forums, eh?

He looks a lot like Martin Short, and I would say Im a lot more like Martin Short lol.

People have nicknamed me Smiley and Giggle Box before lol. I honestly TRY and smile more and make others smile as much as I can. I've been through enough shit in my life that if something shitty aint happening, its a good day lol. Smiling also keeps ya young. These days its even more crucial that we smile more. I always love this quote by Tolkien....

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

Maybe that's why JOE is so jealous of you..

You seem so happy and positive.

Aint it obvious why old  Joe is a gossiping, snippy little turd. He aint had and he'll never get any. It makes his soul black. All incels like old Joe are miserable.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Just wanted to share this one over here too, it made me laugh too hard  :laugh:

I know that's supposed to be Total Dunce and Scouse thinks he is Jewish. Seamajor is not Jewish. He's an illiterate Italian-American.

Oh I know lol, that chop was mostly for Scouse. I posted it here for the chuckles and so it doesnt get lost lol. I laughed so much, thinking the evil Jew was coming for JoOo on a surf board  :laugh:

SCOUSE is aware that Seamajor isn't Jewish isn't he?

That or he is Trolololoing  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Bricktop

Anonymous

Maybe lol? Maybe hes not jealous, and simply admires my positive attitude  :laugh:

It dont take much. Not even much effort. Laughter is the best medicine!

Joe hates being an incel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Maybe lol? Maybe hes not jealous, and simply admires my positive attitude  :laugh:

It dont take much. Not even much effort. Laughter is the best medicine!

Joe hates being an incel.

And women hate incels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"Just wanted to share this one over here too, it made me laugh too hard  :laugh:

I know that's supposed to be Total Dunce and Scouse thinks he is Jewish. Seamajor is not Jewish. He's an illiterate Italian-American.

Oh I know lol, that chop was mostly for Scouse. I posted it here for the chuckles and so it doesnt get lost lol. I laughed so much, thinking the evil Jew was coming for JoOo on a surf board  :laugh:

SCOUSE is aware that Seamajor isn't Jewish isn't he?

That or he is Trolololoing  :laugh:

I know Scouse is trying to trolololo Seamajor with Total Dunce's trololo that he is Jewish.

There is only one real Jew on these forums and he considers himself a secular Russian-Israeli and not a Jew.

Anonymous

Scouse knows nothing about Jews, Israel, Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim, Falashim, the torah or the talmud. That won't change either as long as he believes everything on utube and Stormfront word for word.

Bricktop

I know nothing about them either.

Does that mean I'm a nazi?

Bricktop

Me too.

What's an incel?

realgrimm

Seamen turned into a Jew when he confessed to Tax Evasion and deserting his family and going to Coasta Ebola to avoid justice..lol..

realgrimm

Quote from: "Bricktop"Me too.

What's an incel?

Had to google it

QuoteIncels (a portmanteau of involuntary celibates) are members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Me too.

What's an incel?

Had to google it

QuoteIncels (a portmanteau of involuntary celibates) are members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.

Yep, that's Joe.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop":2r4ml1j_th:

I made gumbo last night lol.

That kid can get down cant he!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop":2r4ml1j_th:

I made gumbo last night lol.

That kid can get down cant he!

Gumbo is soup isn't it?