The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Cronus

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Bricktop

SEE!!!

Evidence before your eyes!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Are you feeling a little tired Blazor?

Im almost always tired these days  :sad:

Waiting for the Dr. to call me about doing a sleep study to see if I have sleep apnea. I still think its the biggest cause of my high blood pressure, lack of sleep.

What does that involve. Inducing sleep with medication and monitoring you?

Blazor

Are you feeling a little tired Blazor?

Im almost always tired these days  :sad:

Waiting for the Dr. to call me about doing a sleep study to see if I have sleep apnea. I still think its the biggest cause of my high blood pressure, lack of sleep.

When do you think that will happen?

If I dont hear something by mid week, Im gonna call 'em and see whats up.

They have been doing acupuncture on my arm the past two weeks for the pain I been having since July. So this was the 2nd time yesterday. Last time I could tell it was helping. We think it might be from my rickity old Jeep going down the interstate for 2 hours a day and having a death grip on it lol. Suspension and steering so wore out. I've had the parts since September, but then the weather turned for the worse with rain and then the cold and I have no garage. The weight lifting back then triggered it, but the driving aint been helping. Weather should be turning good next month. Hoping to get it done then, will take me 2-3 days to do all the work.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Cronus":evilthoughts2:

:roll:

Bricktop

No.

They wire you up to sensors around your upper body, and your sleeping pattern is recorded on a small device. It measures your biorhythms and breathing and registers each time you stop breathing. It also measures heart rate.

The doctor then reads the data and if you suffer apneas above a certain level, they recommend a breathing assistance device.

Normal levels are 1 to 3 per hour.

Severe levels are 30 and above per hour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

They wire you up to sensors around your upper body, and your sleeping pattern is recorded on a small device. It measures your biorhythms and breathing and registers each time you stop breathing. It also measures heart rate.

The doctor then reads the data and if you suffer apneas above a certain level, they recommend a breathing assistance device.

Do they give the patient sleeping pills?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"SEE!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DisloyalUnlinedBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif">

Bricktop

No.

That would render the test invalid.

They want to see how you sleep normally. It's simply measuring your respiratory system as you sleep to measure the number of times you "wake" due to suffocation.

Blazor

Ah ok, I figured they would hook me up n monitor me, but I didnt know for certain.

Sorry Shen Li, I didnt know either lol.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"SEE!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DisloyalUnlinedBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif">

None so blind than those that WILL not see!!!

My thread should have been around 200 pages now...but nooooo....something, or someone has sabotaged the posts.

acc_angry

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

My thread should have been around 200 pages now...but nooooo....something, or someone has sabotaged the posts.

acc_angry

I still say user error  :laugh:

Anonymous

They want to see how you sleep normally. It's simply measuring your respiratory system as you sleep to measure the number of times you "wake" due to suffocation.

The patient goes to the clinic late at night when they are tired?

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The patient goes to the clinic late at night when they are tired?

This is the way I understand it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"

acc_angry

I still say user error  :laugh:

Bah.

:11kayk0: