The best topic

Replies: 10503
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

And that's fine Herman..

I'll watch the second thirty minute installment on Saturday.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I think Seoul was asking about this statement Blazor, the Elite try not to leave too many "facts" lying around,

There's a presumption of guilt without proof with that statement.

I see what you're saying. What I mean by that, is that THEY try and cover up as much as possible, THEY meet behind closed doors, THEY lie, THEY kill people that know things and make it look like an accident, I can go on and on.

As far as guilt, it all depends what we're talking about.

THEY do not like citizens to be well informed. THEY dont want you to question things (as proven in the short vid above). THEY want children brain washed at an early age, to accept the information given to them.

Like Herman said, billionaires (Elite, THEY) want "control".

Me and I would say old Jock would be with you on that. Fash and the Seoul brother not so much.

I gotcha man lol  :thumbup:

My hopes are that when Fash finishes the video, she will understand where we are coming from.

Fash, you will also see why I like Wazzzzup's post so much. He may not feel entirely the same when it comes to the New World Order, I honestly dont know, but he questions things, and points out where THEY are full of shit lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I think Seoul was asking about this statement Blazor, the Elite try not to leave too many "facts" lying around,

I see what you're saying. What I mean by that, is that THEY try and cover up as much as possible, THEY meet behind closed doors, THEY lie, THEY kill people that know things and make it look like an accident, I can go on and on.

THEY do not like citizens to be well informed. THEY dont want you to question things (as proven in the short vid above). THEY want children brain washed at an early age, to accept the information given to them.

Me and I would say old Jock would be with you on that. Fash and the Seoul brother not so much.

My hopes are that when Fash finishes the video, she will understand where we are coming from.

Fash, you will also see why I like Wazzzzup's post so much. He may not feel entirely the same when it comes to the New World Order, I honestly dont know, but he questions things, and points out where THEY are full of shit lol.

Wazzzup reads a lot and knows what he is talking about.

Blazor

Wazzzup reads a lot and knows what he is talking about.

He sure does. I use to do exactly what he does, but I dont have the time like I use to. I also ran into things like Google blacklisting things that were once searchable, or links being removed in general. It began to get harder to search for things, and I was also running into the some of the same stuff I was before. Then I was also having to filter what was could be real, what was real, and what was ridiculous and prolly not real (lizard people for instance, though I havent completely ruled that one out  :laugh:  ). When it came to politics, I seen them more as fake puppets, working for the puppet masters. So instead of researching some of the politicians, I was researching who was over them. Obama was an exception, he infiltrated the system. He is still part of the bloodline believe it or not, and a puppet, but there was so much surrounding him that wasnt right I did dig into researching him some. Same with Hillary. Trump is also part of the bloodline, and a puppet, so I have to keep my eye on him. He also shook the system, so it makes me wonder what kind of player he really is, and what the end game will be.

Anonymous

I don't have to search.......Wazzzup does it for me.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't have to search.......Wazzzup does it for me.

Exactly!!!  :laugh:

Gives me more time for fiddlin'  :35ivrxd:

Anonymous

You can thank Wazzzup for your improved VIOLIN skills.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You mean my fiddle  :laugh:

He actually hasnt posted much here the past several months, so  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You mean my fiddle  :laugh:

He actually hasnt posted much here the past several months, so  :001_tongue:

He posted recently..

Wazzzup's posts are quality posts though.

Blazor

Think I will retire from political and conspiracy posts for a while. Feels like Im wasting my time.

Blazor

The local radio station I listen to, my favorite, 24/7 Bluegrass. Click the listen live!

http://www.wnrvbluegrassradio.com/">http://www.wnrvbluegrassradio.com/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Think I will retire from political and conspiracy posts for a while. Feels like Im wasting my time.

There is nothing wrong with that. Your life doesn't revolve around silly conspiracy theories like that brainwashed dingbat Scouse. And you don't cry and call people gay who don't share your conspiracy theories like the weakling nazi does.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Think I will retire from political and conspiracy posts for a while. Feels like Im wasting my time.

There is nothing wrong with that. Your life doesn't revolve around silly conspiracy theories like that brainwashed dingbat Scouse. And you don't cry and call people gay who don't share your conspiracy theories like the weakling nazi does.

When I was REALLY into conspiracy theories, I did spent a vast amount of time researching. It was time better spent than watching something on tv lol. At the same time, I became better informed about what was really going in the world. Now, I dont research much, and spend my times in other ways, so in a way I've gotten behind. I kinda gave up when they started blocking things on google, and I kept running into the same info, which made me feel I had reached a point I couldnt go further at the time.

If someone doesnt want to believe in something, thats fine, I can say I honestly tried to enlighten someone. But when I start getting "thats bullshit" or the likes, I know its time to throw my hands up in the air, it isnt the first time its happened. Folks would rather believe the lies.

Wanna know what I find strange, folks who are either better off, or up North more, rarely believe in conspiracy theories, and dont want to be enlightened. They would rather keep sipping the tea that the school system gave them. More South, and more are open minded to it all. So when it feels like the Yankees aint listening, I dont need to be preaching at a deaf crowd  :laugh:

Possibly Southerners listen more, cause we were fucked before, and know how the government likes to lie to further their agenda.

Scouse isnt TOO far off with what he knows. I dont agree with it being all JooOOos, but he is right that a lot of them are in control of things. One simply has to look.

Anonymous

When I was REALLY into conspiracy theories, I did spent a vast amount of time researching. It was time better spent than watching something on tv lol. At the same time, I became better informed about what was really going in the world. Now, I dont research much, and spend my times in other ways, so in a way I've gotten behind. I kinda gave up when they started blocking things on google, and I kept running into the same info, which made me feel I had reached a point I couldnt go further at the time.

If someone doesnt want to believe in something, thats fine, I can say I honestly tried to enlighten someone. But when I start getting "thats bullshit" or the likes, I know its time to throw my hands up in the air, it isnt the first time its happened. Folks would rather believe the lies.

Wanna know what I find strange, folks who are either better off, or up North more, rarely believe in conspiracy theories, and dont want to be enlightened. They would rather keep sipping the tea that the school system gave them. More South, and more are open minded to it all. So when it feels like the Yankees aint listening, I dont need to be preaching at a deaf crowd  :laugh:

Possibly Southerners listen more, cause we were fucked before, and know how the government likes to lie to further their agenda.

Scouse isnt TOO far off with what he knows. I dont agree with it being all JooOOos, but he is right that a lot of them are in control of things. One simply has to look.

Scouse is an uneducated rube who is being used by a few people who make money off the youtube vid sharing of their youthful incel followers.

The great thing about conspiracy theories is they never face a forensic investigation.

Anonymous

I believe in some conspiracy theories. But, even the ones I think are true, I admit, there is no proof. I could be wrong.