The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

My song list so far....

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Boil Them Cabbage Down

Cluck Old Hen

Angeline the Baker

Happy Birthday

Old Joe Clark

Sugar Hill

Lazy John

Silent Night (just learned)

Hmm, I need to learn one more to make 10 in 10 months. Boatman's Dance Im suppose to be learning, but havent found any tablature on it yet.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"My song list so far....

Boil Them Cabbage Down

Cluck Old Hen

Angeline the Baker

Happy Birthday

Old Joe Clark

Sugar Hill

Lazy John

Hmm, I need to learn one more to make 10 in 10 months. Boatman's Dance Im suppose to be learning, but havent found any tablature on it yet.

I know Silent Night and possibly Old Joe Clark.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Boil Them Cabbage Down

Cluck Old Hen

Angeline the Baker

Happy Birthday

Old Joe Clark

Sugar Hill

Lazy John

Im sure you know twinkle lil star too lol.

Also, one of the songs I posted a while back that I was playing in, was Cluck Old Hen  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Boil Them Cabbage Down

Cluck Old Hen

Angeline the Baker

Happy Birthday

Old Joe Clark

Sugar Hill

Lazy John

Im sure you know twinkle lil star too lol.

Also, one of the songs I posted a while back that I was playing in, was Cluck Old Hen  ac_smile

That's a given.

Anonymous

Are you done for Christmas today Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"Are you done for Christmas today Blazor?

I worked today, went and got a few things for some folks today, mostly popcorn tins and beef jerky for the different kids. Im no where near done though, tomorrow I bake. More fudge, a pumpkin roll, and strawberry salad. Im so behind. Im not even worried about getting the adults things this year. I go back to work Thursday.

Anonymous

I worked today, went and got a few things for some folks today, mostly popcorn tins and beef jerky for the different kids. Im no where near done though, tomorrow I bake. More fudge, a pumpkin roll, and strawberry salad. Im so behind. Im not even worried about getting the adults things this year. I go back to work Thursday.

You get two days off?

Blazor

You get two days off?

Yup!

I couldve took off til Monday, but I blew the vacation days I had saved for this week during that plumbing bullshit. Cant afford to take off, so I decided to work.

Blazor

It'll be ok though, boss is out of town, secretary has family in, it'll be just me there. I'll be drinking coffee, jamming out, cranking out work, and hanging out with you fine folk lol.

Blazor

Well, Im off to bed, so tired.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"It'll be ok though, boss is out of town, secretary has family in, it'll be just me there. I'll be drinking coffee, jamming out, cranking out work, and hanging out with you fine folk lol.

Woo hoo. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Well, Im off to bed, so tired.

Goodnight Blazor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"It'll be ok though, boss is out of town, secretary has family in, it'll be just me there. I'll be drinking coffee, jamming out, cranking out work, and hanging out with you fine folk lol.

ac_drinks

Gaon

You get two days off?

Yup!

I couldve took off til Monday, but I blew the vacation days I had saved for this week during that plumbing bullshit. Cant afford to take off, so I decided to work.

I am off until Monday morning.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Well I been wondering about the upcoming Amazon series of Lord of the Rings, so I googled some. Glad I did! So excited! It was rumored that the first season would focus on early Aragorn, but thats not the case, as its set in "the Second Age". Hobbit and Lord of the Rings took place in the 3rd age. 2nd age spans like 3000 years or so, 2000 or so in 3rd. So these will be stories from the Silmarilion! So exciting! I was hoping for that novel to of been done like the movies, but since its going to be 5 seasons, maybe it will work out. This will be the most expensive series done ever, first season having 20 episodes. Heres a link with more info if you want lol....

https://www.indiewire.com/gallery/amazons-lord-of-the-rings-explained-plot-cast/">https://www.indiewire.com/gallery/amazo ... plot-cast/">https://www.indiewire.com/gallery/amazons-lord-of-the-rings-explained-plot-cast/