The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"The next big day for Blazor is St Patrick's Day..

Less than three weeks now.

ac_dance

Cant wait! I might even be in the parade this year lol. You could catch ol' Blaze on the local news lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_dance

Cant wait! I might even be in the parade this year lol. You could catch ol' Blaze on the local news lol.

Another fruit in green tights. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_dance

Lol I dont have green tights lol. I have a Cat in the Hat style hat, that is green and white, with clovers on it that I always wear every year lol. Would like to get a kilt, but they kinda pricey.

Anonymous

ac_dance

Lol I dont have green tights lol. I have a Cat in the Hat style hat, that is green and white, with clovers on it that I always wear every year lol. Would like to get a kilt, but they kinda pricey.

I'll lend you a skirt.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dance

I'll lend you a skirt.

Oooo, is it one of those naughty school girl skirts lol?

Anonymous

It will soon be time to don my Kiss Me I'm Irish(of the East) shirt and go to the pubs on Dunlop Street.

Anonymous

I will be done early this year. Probably no work after March 15. If that happens this will be the first year I have been home for St Patrick's. I aint Irish of course, I am superior Ukrainian. But, I will still have a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"It will soon be time to don my Kiss Me I'm Irish(of the East) shirt and go to the pubs on Dunlop Street.

Sounded like you had a good time last year  :thumbup:

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"I will be done early this year. Probably no work after March 15. If that happens this will be the first year I have been home for St Patrick's. I aint Irish of course, I am superior Ukrainian. But, I will still have a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Ah shit, Blaze and Herman drinking lol  ac_drinks

I wont be home much though some of those days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I will be done early this year. Probably no work after March 15. If that happens this will be the first year I have been home for St Patrick's. I aint Irish of course, I am superior Ukrainian. But, I will still have a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Where will you be Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Where will you be Blazor?

I knew that question was coming lol. The lady will be off those days with me. Lets see, Saturday the 14th is the main event, big parade. Drinking prior and after, and most the evening lol. Monday I'll go to the Celtic Jam. Tuesday Im gonna get into some kind of shenanigans around town til time to come home. Then Wednesday is the Old Time Jam. The Wednesday before St. Patricks day weekend at the old time jam, Im gonna sing a Sing Shanty, and hopefully play a Celtic tune on the fiddle lol. Prolly be some other songs we do too.

Gaon

I have been to a couple of Irish bars in Tel Aviv on St Patrick's Day. I had a good time. It is fun in Vancouver too, but the large Chinese and East Indian populations here do not get into it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

I have been to a couple of Irish bars in Tel Aviv on St Patrick's Day. I had a good time. It is fun in Vancouver too, but the large Chinese and East Indian populations here do not get into it.

There are Irish themed bars in Almaty, Kazakhstan too.

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"

I gotcha. Looks like Fash just posted about a pub, possibly you have one to go to now  ac_smile

Will be a sea of green here in a couple weeks lol.

Edit: the pub aint near you lol

Blazor

Ooooo, looks like y'all have lots of Irish Pubs in Vancouver!

Donnellan's Irish Pub

The Irish Heather

Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub

Blarney Stone

Johnnie Fox's Irish Snug

...just to name a few. But there are tons there!

We only have one here sadly, and I dont consider it as Irish as it use to be (new owner). Use to have 3.