The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"I will be done early this year. Probably no work after March 15. If that happens this will be the first year I have been home for St Patrick's. I aint Irish of course, I am superior Ukrainian. But, I will still have a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Ah shit, Blaze and Herman drinking lol  ac_drinks

I wont be home much though some of those days.

I have been to a couple of Irish bars in Tel Aviv on St Patrick's Day. I had a good time. It is fun in Vancouver too, but the large Chinese and East Indian populations here do not get into it.

I gotcha. Looks like Fash just posted about a pub, possibly you have one to go to now  ac_smile

Will be a sea of green here in a couple weeks lol.

Edit: the pub aint near you lol

Those Irish pubs I posted about were in the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan..

My husband and I lived there for one year.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"I will be done early this year. Probably no work after March 15. If that happens this will be the first year I have been home for St Patrick's. I aint Irish of course, I am superior Ukrainian. But, I will still have a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Ah shit, Blaze and Herman drinking lol  ac_drinks

I wont be home much though some of those days.

I have been to a couple of Irish bars in Tel Aviv on St Patrick's Day. I had a good time. It is fun in Vancouver too, but the large Chinese and East Indian populations here do not get into it.

I gotcha. Looks like Fash just posted about a pub, possibly you have one to go to now  ac_smile

Will be a sea of green here in a couple weeks lol.

Edit: the pub aint near you lol

Those Irish pubs I posted about were in the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan..

My husband and I lived there for one year.

I realized after I posted, thats why I threw in an edit at the end of the post lol.

Y'all have so many Irish pubs there!!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Irish style pubs in Kazakhstan, and Israel. I hear there is even one or two in Dublin sandwiched between halal grocery stores and Indian curry takeouts. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Irish style pubs in Kazakhstan, and Israel. I hear there is even one or two in Dublin sandwiched between halal grocery stores and Indian curry takeouts. :laugh3:

:laugh:

Blazor

Im about to start another tune, Whiskey 'fore Breakfast. We do it at both jams, and we sing the chorus, but we sang the whole tune a couple weeks ago lol. Fun lil tune. "Lord preserve us and protect us, we been drinkin' whiskey 'fore breakfast!" lolol.

Early one day the sun wouldn't shine

I was walking down the street not feeling too fine

I saw two old men with a bottle between 'em

And this was the song that I heard them singing

Lord preserve us and protect us,

We've been drinking whiskey 'fore breakfast

Well I stopped by the steps where they was sitting

And I couldn't believe how drunk they were getting

I said "old men, have you been drinking long?"

They said "just long enough to be singing this song"

Well they passed me the bottle and I took a little sip

And it felt so good I just couldn't quit

I drank some more and next thing I knew

There were three of us sitting there singing this tune

One by one everybody in the town

They heard our ruckus and they all came down

And pretty soon all the streets were ringing

With the sound of the whole town laughing and singing

ac_drinks

I was lookin' for vids of an example of this tune, and look at this kid go!!!

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Irish style pubs in Kazakhstan, and Israel. I hear there is even one or two in Dublin sandwiched between halal grocery stores and Indian curry takeouts. :laugh3:

Don't laugh, the Republic of Ireland had a gay Paki prime minister or Taoiseach. They receive too many damned useless muslim refugees and worst of all, a large majority of Irish are snowflakes who think it is a good idea.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Don't laugh, the Republic of Ireland had a gay Paki prime minister or Taoiseach. They receive too many damned useless muslim refugees and worst of all, a large majority of Irish are snowflakes who think it is a good idea.

And Canada is different how? lol

Mostly media hype, I bet most the Irish are upset at the stereotype the media portrays them (much like Canadians), and that deep down, they are the true fighting Irish.

Anonymous

Mostly media hype, I bet most the Irish are upset at the stereotype the media portrays them (much like Canadians), and that deep down, they are the true fighting Irish.

Canada is exactly the same, that's the point. The romanticized image a lot of Irish Americans have of the Irish as a homogeneous nation of social conservatives is the opposite of the reality. I have been to Ireland and you have not. It is a prog hole just like it's neighbours Britain and France. And if you go by the latest election results where a far left party won the most seats while BoJo won in Britain, even more progtardy.

Blazor

Canada is exactly the same, that's the point. The romanticized image a lot of Irish Americans have of the Irish as a homogeneous nation of social conservatives is the opposite of the reality. I have been to Ireland and you have not. It is a prog hole just like it's neighbours Britain and France. And if you go by the latest election results where a far left party won the most seats while BoJo won in Britain, even more progtardy.

Please say it isnt so  ac_crying

What about Scotland!?

Blazor

Hehehe

https://i.ibb.co/sVWkdWK/Confederate-Rowdy.jpg">

Anonymous

What about Scotland!?

Scotland is the MOST progtardish part of the UK. They vote either Labour or the Scottish National Party which is even more proggy than Jeremy Corbyn. I worked out of Aberdeen for a year. I hated Scots. Ugly women and they are mostly snowflakes.

Blazor

What about Scotland!?

Scotland is the MOST progtardish part of the UK. They vote either Labour or the Scottish National Party which is even more proggy than Jeremy Corbyn. I worked out of Aberdeen for a year. I hated Scots. Ugly women and they are mostly snowflakes.

Agh! You be tuggin' at me heart strings! WHY!!!!! How did this come to be!!!!

This 'ol Blaze aint fallin' for that shit! I be stickin' to me roots!

Anonymous

What about Scotland!?

Agh! You be tuggin' at me heart strings! WHY!!!!! How did this come to be!!!!

This 'ol Blaze aint fallin' for that shit! I be stickin' to me roots!

Of all the countries in Western Europe, Scotland is one of the most sickeningly progtardy, even though Scotland aint an independent country.

There seems to be something about Celts and progtardation. Ireland, Scotland, Brittany in France, Galicia in Spain are all Celtic and love progtardation. Wales is Celtic, but they aint as bad as the others. Still a lot more prog than say Austria.

Anonymous

I would like to go on a golf/distillery/castle trip to Scotland. Bricktop loved it.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I would like to go on a golf/distillery/castle trip to Scotland. Bricktop loved it.

You do the golf, and then catch up with me at the distillery lol.