The best topic

Replies: 8522
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:46:54 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=504850 time=1688154959 user_id=136
A gift for Blazor.

I have never wore crocs before, let alone croc boots  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=504862 time=1688162915 user_id=3396
Quote from: DKG post_id=504824 time=1688129708 user_id=3390

It's a long weekend here too. July 1 is Canada Day. Most employers give their employees today off. A few give them Monday off.

The frickin traffic on the roads today. I saw a lot of US plates on the number one highway.

Traffic was horrible here today too.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504869 time=1688164356 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=504862 time=1688162915 user_id=3396

The frickin traffic on the roads today. I saw a lot of US plates on the number one highway.

Traffic was horrible here today too.

It is a long weekend here too.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504823 time=1688129467 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504794 time=1688090128 user_id=3389

Everything ugly is for pasty white libtards.

Disgusting creatures.

Glad its Friday! 4 day weekend!  ac_dance

A 4 day weekend? It's one day only for me. I get Monday off in lieu of Canada Day(July 1).

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=504850 time=1688154959 user_id=136
A gift for Blazor.

https://odditymall.com/includes/content/upload/cowboy-boot-crocs-1346.jpg">

Basically just an overbuilt sandal.

The Mexicans would have naturally invented them had they retook the American Southwest and integrated sandals with cowboy boots.

And we'd all be calling cowboys Croqueros instead of cowboys or Vaqueros...

...which would have pleased the Cathouse girls and spurred a side hustle... Mani Pedi's.

...and that would have been an environmental disaster after Red Garra fish were released into the waterways by disgruntled cowboys with a foot and sandal aversion...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504896 time=1688175492 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504823 time=1688129467 user_id=2221

Disgusting creatures.

Glad its Friday! 4 day weekend!  ac_dance

A 4 day weekend? It's one day only for me. I get Monday off in lieu of Canada Day(July 1).

Normally would jus be off for the 4th, but they asked if I wanted off Monday too, and since Im switching jobs, and had vacation days still, I said sure lol  ac_dance

Speaking of, they trying to counter offer me lol.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504911 time=1688185024 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504896 time=1688175492 user_id=3389

Normally would jus be off for the 4th, but they asked if I wanted off Monday too, and since Im switching jobs, and had vacation days still, I said sure lol  ac_dance

It's nice to be held in high esteem by former employers.

I got asked by a former boss to be his best man last week and I said I was honoured to do it... and he and his girl shot back that it was a unanimous and quick choice...

Life is a journey with strange yet equally pleasant creatures along the way...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=504912 time=1688185312 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504911 time=1688185024 user_id=2221

I got asked by a former boss to be his best man last week and I said I was honoured to do it... and he and his girl shot back that it was a unanimous and quick choice...

Cool man.

Only wish they saw my value sooner. To me its too little too late. But now, they realize they need to hire 3 people to fill my shoes, or close up shop.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504916 time=1688186358 user_id=2221
Quote from: Frood post_id=504912 time=1688185312 user_id=1676

Cool man.

Only wish they saw my value sooner. To me its too little too late. But now, they realize they need to hire 3 people to fill my shoes, or close up shop.

You should tell them that you're still leaving on principle but offer them some good advice about the treatment of your replacement/s...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504828 time=1688133753 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=504824 time=1688129708 user_id=3390

It's a long weekend here too. July 1 is Canada Day. Most employers give their employees today off. A few give them Monday off.

Right on! We get paid off for Tuesday, but they decided to take off Monday as well, so I'll jus use a vacation day.

My employer is freaking out lol. So far has offered me $4 more an hour, and a small bonus. They know they will have to hire at least two people to make up for what I do.

Too little too late. He or she should have shown they value you as an employee years ago. They took advantage of you. I have very little respect for employers who do not appreciate valuable employees. They deserve to lose them.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=504918 time=1688188009 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504916 time=1688186358 user_id=2221

Cool man.

You should tell them that you're still leaving on principle but offer them some good advice about the treatment of your replacement/s...

Yeah Im still leaving. This other opportunity seems too good to pass up. I fucked up last year when they were hiring, cause Im too good a dude lol. It was busy season at my current job, waited til I got them caught up, but the hiring link to the other place was already gone by then. The drive alone is the thing Im gonna like.

The current place has always been bad about raises and pay. I should of gotten out sooner.

My poor Jeep has almost 400,000 miles on it. I need to quit running it so far too.

I'll be going to 2nd shift, so I'll be a lil more on Aussie time at night my friend lol  ac_dance  At least til next year, then I'll try to go to 1st shift.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=504938 time=1688216696 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504828 time=1688133753 user_id=2221

Right on! We get paid off for Tuesday, but they decided to take off Monday as well, so I'll jus use a vacation day.

My employer is freaking out lol. So far has offered me $4 more an hour, and a small bonus. They know they will have to hire at least two people to make up for what I do.

Too little too late. He or she should have shown they value you as an employee years ago. They took advantage of you. I have very little respect for employers who do not appreciate valuable employees. They deserve to lose them.

Seems to be what all my family and friends saying too, took advantage of me for too long. I kept taking on more and more work, but no additional pay.

They also old school, and dont realize modern times require modern pay.

Blazor

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=568,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/141/772/722/original/afa1c1327e0f4e23.png">

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504950 time=1688222392 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=504938 time=1688216696 user_id=3390

Seems to be what all my family and friends saying too, took advantage of me for too long. I kept taking on more and more work, but no additional pay.

They also old school, and dont realize modern times require modern pay.

They aint very smart thinking they could get away with srewing you over forever.

Lokmar

No man wears crocks.

">