The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

If one is going to debate scripture and accompanying texts they should it first.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 12:00:04 AMThe way I understand it, Hitler did try to relocate them.

I don't believe Israel is their home either, because it has been recently proven that over 90% of those in Israel ain't even Hebrew Jews.

WUT? Hitler might have tried to relocate them to an ashtray. He also conspired with the Grand Muhzie to exterminate jews in muhziestan. As far as their genetic makeup, I have no idea and dont see what that matters anyway. If you're jewish, Israel gives you the right to move there, period.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 12:07:57 AMHitler ain't my Jesus  :crampe:

But I have begun to see why Hitler did what he did. It began before WWII.

No, I was saying Hitler was Aryans Personal Jesus.

I can also understand why Hitler did what he did. Had he simply deported everyone he considered human refuse, much like other countries have done to America today, and stopped his conquest with just a few countries, and not went to war with Russia, he would have been successful. The guy was a deranged moron though and went bonkers and got his country roasted.

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 01:25:53 AMPut your glasses on, sheep.

WOW! What a lil bitch! She should keep him out of her for that!

I talked my mom into going on The Mummy Ride at Universal several years ago. My daughter and son in law went too but had never been on it before. I sat in the front my mom back and to the left of me. At one point, my daughter was laughing hysterically, saying "grandma's gonna beat your ass!"  :crampe:

Good times! Hey, it aint like she died!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 12:02:46 AMPlease tell me you didn't look it up on JOOgle  :crampe:

Because of course it will tell you what THEY want you to hear.

Honestly, I've never read the Talmud, so I cant verify anything. But I do hear a lot about their hate for Whitey and their love of kiddies. How else would one explain the happenings going on in the world these days?

A lot from the talmud can be compared to the early church writers that argued over how many angels can fit on the head of a pin. Some of that shit is complete ramblings.

Sure, today there are jews that hate Christians. That aint scriptural tho.

They used to say about my dad's dad: "He'll like you just as long as you're white and protestant!". I'd never mistake him as the leader of the Christian Faith!

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2024, 09:43:42 AMWUT? Hitler might have tried to relocate them to an ashtray. He also conspired with the Grand Muhzie to exterminate jews in muhziestan. As far as their genetic makeup, I have no idea and dont see what that matters anyway. If you're jewish, Israel gives you the right to move there, period.

For fucks sake Lokmeher, its like you've got your entire understanding of WW2 from Hollywood movies or something, in fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if you have...

Research the "Haavara Agreement". As you've been reminded countless times by myself and others, there were no murderous gas chambers, or any evidence whatsoever that there was some devious master plan where the Germans planned to genocide every last chosenite.

The vast majority of deaths in concentration camps were caused by disease and starvation towards the end of the war, where supply lines had been bombed to shit by the allies.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on September 25, 2024, 09:18:15 AMDid you verify that Blazor?

It's very inaccurate.

Sure, let me jus whip out my Talmud  :crampe:

I have a hard time believing that its false, considering how much THEY actually want us Whites gone.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: formosan on September 25, 2024, 09:20:41 AMIf one is going to debate scripture and accompanying texts they should it first.

I know my Bible fairly well, that's all I need to read. I have no desire to read the Talmud, and according to THEM, I ain't allowed to know anything about it anyway  :crampe:

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2024, 09:43:42 AMWUT? Hitler might have tried to relocate them to an ashtray. He also conspired with the Grand Muhzie to exterminate jews in muhziestan. As far as their genetic makeup, I have no idea and dont see what that matters anyway. If you're jewish, Israel gives you the right to move there, period.

Relocate to an ashtray  :crampe:

Here is the thing, a lot of our corrupt politicians are Jews, and have duel citizenship with Israel. Those corrupt fuckers are also kiddy fuckers, which the Jews allow. Israel is their escape plan, since Israel wont extradite them, and protect them. So to me, its more a safe haven for the Synagogue of Satan.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 25, 2024, 12:50:40 PMFor fucks sake Lokmeher, its like you've got your entire understanding of WW2 from Hollywood movies or something, in fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if you have...

Research the "Haavara Agreement". As you've been reminded countless times by myself and others, there were no murderous gas chambers, or any evidence whatsoever that there was some devious master plan where the Germans planned to genocide every last chosenite.

The vast majority of deaths in concentration camps were caused by disease and starvation towards the end of the war, where supply lines had been bombed to shit by the allies.

Look, dipshit, both my grandfathers were drafted, one fought overseas in the Pacific Campaign against the shitty little slant eyed zipper heads that Adolph aligned himself with. We all knew Adolph and Co. were exterminating EVERYONE they deemed undesirable and some of our own POW's came back with tattoos on their arms from the death camps. I told you before, my moms parents were good friends with one POW dude who survived a death camp even though the poor bastard was locked in a box car which was machine gunned by them cunt nazis.

ALL these undesirables, including jews, we gassed, shot, starved, worked to death, experimented on, etc and it was well known by the entire world AND Ol Adolph when it was going on! My own grandma who was part German knew it was happening even BEFORE the U.S. entered the world!

Air-E-Ann, you're a pathetic liar spreading shit on a shingle and feeding it to rubes. GFY. You aint even entertaining anymore.

Germany is damned lucky we didnt develop nukes 2 years earlier!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Blazor

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2024, 09:48:22 AMNo, I was saying Hitler was Aryans Personal Jesus.

I can also understand why Hitler did what he did. Had he simply deported everyone he considered human refuse, much like other countries have done to America today, and stopped his conquest with just a few countries, and not went to war with Russia, he would have been successful. The guy was a deranged moron though and went bonkers and got his country roasted.

I can agree with most that.

In the past, I couldn't understand why he HAD to invade Russia. Then I found out about Holdomor, and how the Jews infiltrated Russia, starving out folks resulting in millions of deaths of Russians. And from what I saw happen with that, I see the same things trying to be rolled out here by the Demonrats.

Aryan

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 12:45:53 AMSome here like memes  :crampe:

See why I lost my patience on here in the past and gave up talking about the JQ?

The indoctrination runs too deep and any form of criticism of jews is met with ridicule & contempt, regardless of how valid the information presented is.

Case in point, I recall that fat dyke Renee arguing that Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory, because wikipedia said so.  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Blazor on September 25, 2024, 01:01:36 PMI can agree with most that.

In the past, I couldn't understand why he HAD to invade Russia. Then I found out about Holdomor, and how the Jews infiltrated Russia, starving out folks resulting in millions of deaths of Russians. And from what I saw happen with that, I see the same things trying to be rolled out here by the Demonrats.

Adolph could have taken russia a few years AFTER he defeated the west but he got too greedy or deranged. In fact, I bet he would have had the A-Bomb first and he would have been unstoppable. Hindsight is always 20/20 but I'm willing to bet many people at the time would have done things way different than hitler.

The russian jews that thought they were gonna bring about utopia in the USSR got butchered. Stalin probably killed millions of jews himself along with a shit ton of others. Russia wound up so fucking backwards during early communism, WE could have conquered them at the end of WW2 and we should have!!! Saved a lot of lives over the decades!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on September 25, 2024, 01:02:47 PMSee why I lost my patience on here in the past and gave up talking about the JQ?

The indoctrination runs too deep and any form of criticism of jews is met with ridicule & contempt, regardless of how valid the information presented is.

Case in point, I recall that fat dyke Renee arguing that Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory, because wikipedia said so.  :crampe:

Yet you'll never hear me defending a shitbag jew like that. Put him in Adolphs gas chambers that you're embarrassed about.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on September 25, 2024, 01:01:21 PMLook, dipshit, both my grandfathers were drafted, one fought overseas in the Pacific Campaign against the shitty little slant eyed zipper heads that Adolph aligned himself with. We all knew Adolph and Co. were exterminating EVERYONE they deemed undesirable and some of our own POW's came back with tattoos on their arms from the death camps. I told you before, my moms parents were good friends with one POW dude who survived a death camp even though the poor bastard was locked in a box car which was machine gunned by them cunt nazis.

ALL these undesirables, including jews, we gassed, shot, starved, worked to death, experimented on, etc and it was well known by the entire world AND Ol Adolph when it was going on! My own grandma who was part German knew it was happening even BEFORE the U.S. entered the world!

Air-E-Ann, you're a pathetic liar spreading shit on a shingle and feeding it to rubes. GFY. You aint even entertaining anymore.

Germany is damned lucky we didnt develop nukes 2 years earlier!

Experimented on? Gassed? Listen to yourself for God's sake.... you're nothing more than a zionist propagandist. What next,  are you going to bring up the disproven accusations of lampshades being made from human skin and bars of soap made from body fat?

The train being machine gunned tale that you always bring up is quite literally in a Hollyweird movie, so it must be real, right?  :crampe:

Also, if jews and other prisoners were all going to be gassed or whatever, why were there so many survivors and why would the Germans have bothered tattooing numbers on prisoner's wrists? 

I've honestly lost my patience with your zionist ass. When it comes to this subject, all you do is lie and mislead.

Oh and like I said already, that Dennis Pragner kike said in the opening segment of the video you posted that race and ethnicity isn't relevant when it comes to immigration, so you just reinforced my point by citing that as evidence that kikes supposedly care about Whites being replaced, when clearly they do not.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List