The best topic

Replies: 10876
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 04:42:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on October 11, 2024, 12:34:15 AMLots of single ones in Korean churches.

Roman Catholic churches and groups, Buddhist temples too.

Plenty of divorced immigrants with a spiritual side always on the prowl for a sturdy Caucasian man.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 12:59:14 AMWhat about this chick Blazor? "Come here white boy...I'm gonna sit on your face and my anus will part on your nose!"

Is that her ass where her belly should be?  :crampe:

I would run hahaha. WAAAAAAY too big, and I hate pink, so that's almost a red flag right there. Reminds me of the Pink Elephants in Dumbo  :crampe:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 12:45:09 AMPlease say arse properly. An ass is a donkey. Arse! Say it! Don't wreck such a great word by implying donkey. You know the Democrats have a donkey don't you?

Don't turn him into a avatar_Garraty_47 for fucks sake!

He'll be shoplifting Anglo slang like a San Fran shop front and nobody will be able to stop 5 finger discount of 950 jargon words or less.

Then they'll set their eyes upoon tyre, centre, colour, flavour, bonza, deadly, mob, grouse, jubblies, walkies, smoko, arvo, et cetera.

Working them all together in a dough mixer with southern cornbread mix and a heavy splash of southern drawl essence.

It will be a linguistical nightmare.  :dontknow:
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on October 11, 2024, 01:12:25 AMDon't turn him into a avatar_Garraty_47 for fucks sake!

He'll be shoplifting Anglo slang like a San Fran shop front and nobody will be able to stop 5 finger discount of 950 jargon words or less.

Then they'll set their eyes upoon tyre, centre, colour, flavour, bonza, deadly, mob, grouse, jubblies, walkies, smoko, arvo, et cetera.

Working them all together in a dough mixer with southern cornbread mix and a heavy splash of southern drawl essence.

So many Americans say ass as opposed to arse though. It shits me to tears. Arse is a four-letter word ffs! Lol.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 12:59:14 AMWhat about this chick Blazor? "Come here white boy...I'm gonna sit on your face and my anus will part on your nose!"

Oi avatar_Frood , if I was single I would growl out her arse in a heartbeat. No shower!  :yeahhh:

Frood

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 01:15:59 AMSo many Americans say ass as opposed to arse though. It shits me to tears. Arse is a four-letter word ffs! Lol.

Arse ain't a thing over there. It's ass.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 01:17:16 AMOi avatar_Frood , if I was single I would growl out her arse in a heartbeat. No shower!  :yeahhh:

Remember your 2x4...
Blahhhhhh...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Frood on October 11, 2024, 01:17:25 AMArse ain't a thing over there. It's ass.

Silly innit?

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Real arse with a bit of hail damage!

9.5/10
Very good rating.
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Why avatar_Frood ? That's phat!  :yeahhh:

Blazor

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 11, 2024, 12:59:51 AMSo what happened?

Well, she was almost 30, and was saying her body clock was ticking, and she NEEDED to have a baby super soon, like NOW. Only problem is, it was 2020, and the Scamdemic had jus started, and I had no idea what the hell was going on, with my job or anything. If Im raising a child, I want to be a father, be able to support our family, not jus willy nilly pop one out and not know if I can afford diapers. We talked kids early on in the relationship, and I was fine with having more, but she didn't want to jus yet. We had a mutual breakup, and we were both sad. Split up on Independence day lol. Got a booty call one month later lol. She assured me the sex was always amazing, and never an issue in the relationship. I still wonder if she had already started talking to her new dude, since they met so fast, and then got married. Anyway, that's what happened.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Blazor on October 11, 2024, 02:10:15 AMWell, she was almost 30, and was saying her body clock was ticking, and she NEEDED to have a baby super soon, like NOW. Only problem is, it was 2020, and the Scamdemic had jus started, and I had no idea what the hell was going on, with my job or anything. If Im raising a child, I want to be a father, be able to support our family, not jus willy nilly pop one out and not know if I can afford diapers. We talked kids early on in the relationship, and I was fine with having more, but she didn't want to jus yet. We had a mutual breakup, and we were both sad. Split up on Independence day lol. Got a booty call one month later lol. She assured me the sex was always amazing, and never an issue in the relationship. I still wonder if she had already started talking to her new dude, since they met so fast, and then got married. Anyway, that's what happened.

Shit a brick! Sorry bro. I recall you telling me this, but I had forgotten. Does she still live in your town?

Lab Flaker

You don't want to bring a kid into this world so late in life anyway...what was she thinking?

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on October 11, 2024, 01:01:30 AMRoman Catholic churches and groups, Buddhist temples too.

Plenty of divorced immigrants with a spiritual side always on the prowl for a sturdy Caucasian man.

:crampe:

I'm public enemy number one in the Matrix, Im a Southern, Straight, White, Christian, Constitutional, Family, MAN!!!  :yeahhh:

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on October 11, 2024, 01:12:25 AMDon't turn him into a avatar_Garraty_47 for fucks sake!

Hahahahaha!  :crampe: