The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Answering phone calls

Started by shin, March 22, 2017, 06:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

When someone calls you on the phone and you don't know who it is, do you ever ask who is calling before you confirm that you are the one who is speaking?

When an unfamiliar number calls while you're unable to answer, and they don't leave a message... do you call them back asking what they wanted or do you just assume they'll call again if it's truly important?

Do you prefer texting to talking on the phone with familiar people?

GORDY GAMBINO

Its them bobble headed Indian cunts wanting to know if I want to be on page 1 of google. I tell em if a fucken shit skin , fucken stupid Indian motherfucking poor cunt like you can find me don't ya think whitey superior to you gungerdin can find me ?? Think about that you fucking piece of shit and suck my toe jam.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"When someone calls you on the phone and you don't know who it is, do you ever ask who is calling before you confirm that you are the one who is speaking?

When an unfamiliar number calls while you're unable to answer, and they don't leave a message... do you call them back asking what they wanted or do you just assume they'll call again if it's truly important?

My husband does that shin.

Renee

Quote from: "shin"When someone calls you on the phone and you don't know who it is, do you ever ask who is calling before you confirm that you are the one who is speaking?

I can usually tell by the heavy breathing that it's Gordy and I just hang up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

:laugh:

Anonymous

I've been getting calls from some survey company on behalf of my bank. I made it clear last time not to call me anymore.

shin

:laugh:

shin

I rarely call back unfamiliar numbers because there are a lot of phone scams here.

I don't really like texting because virtual keyboards get on my nerves.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Velvet"I've been getting calls from some survey company on behalf of my bank. I made it clear last time not to call me anymore.

install Truecaller on ya mobile granny...spam cant even get through to you. Try this as well.

https://www.donotcall.gov.au/">https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I rarely call back unfamiliar numbers because there are a lot of phone scams here.

I don't really like texting because virtual keyboards get on my nerves.

I text at least ten times per day..

I don't Snapchat though.

GORDY GAMBINO

I text at least ten times per day..

after I hab sneek into the church wine * hiccup *
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I text at least ten times per day..

after I hab sneek into the church wine * hiccup *

Hey, dimbulb...the "quote" button on your fucken screen broke or some shit?

Christ, you Dingo fucking shithead, you've only been at this forum crap for a decade or more. You would think that even your primitive troglodyte intellect would have been able to figure out the basics by now.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

QuoteWhen someone calls you on the phone and you don't know who it is, do you ever ask who is calling before you confirm that you are the one who is speaking?

Absolutely and always. No one gets to who I am until I know who caller is   .. and if it doesn't sound right, they get nothing

QuoteWhen an unfamiliar number calls while you're unable to answer, and they don't leave a message... do you call them back asking what they wanted or do you just assume they'll call again if it's truly important?

Depends on area code and only if  I'm expecting a call from or know someone in that area code

QuoteDo you prefer texting to talking on the phone with familiar people?

Never

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

If I dont recognize it, I dont answer.

If they dont leave a voicemail, I figure it must not be important.

I prefer texting over talking "most of the time". I dont like the idea of the radiation going into my brain as Im talking lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"If I dont recognize it, I dont answer.

If they dont leave a voicemail, I figure it must not be important.

Me too.