The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oi Blurts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Blurt is a homo

Yeah pretty much.

Funny. You know Renee gets on your case calling  you an immature underachiever, but Blurt is the real underachieving useless sack of shit. He's a real burden on society.

Renee's just an unpleasant fat mess. If she lost some weight she would probably be a lot happier and have less of a bad attitude.

Notice how I only have a bad attitude for you and that other pile of carrion, Gambino? But at least Gordy never cried to the mod to have my posts moved because he felt he was being trolled..... :laugh3: That very dubious honor belongs to YOU..... :laugh3:

To my knowledge most everyone else has no problem with me and if they do, they keep it pretty much to themselves to avoid looking like a crying, whiny, little bitch. But that's something you can't seem to manage.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Blurt is a homo

Yeah pretty much.

Funny. You know Renee gets on your case calling  you an immature underachiever, but Blurt is the real underachieving useless sack of shit. He's a real burden on society.

Renee's just an unpleasant fat mess. If she lost some weight she would probably be a lot happier and have less of a bad attitude.

Notice how I only have a bad attitude for you and that other pile of carrion, Gambino?

To my knowledge most everyone else has no problem with me and if they do, they keep it pretty much to themselves to avoid looking like a crying, whiny, little bitch. But that's something you can't seem to manage.  :laugh3:

You're not as sweet as I am. Then again neither is sugar. :001_tongue:

Aryan

Blurt is a homo

Yeah pretty much.

Notice how I only have a bad attitude for you and that other pile of carrion, Gambino? But at least Gordy never cried to the mod to have my posts moved because he felt he was being trolled..... :laugh3: That very dubious honor belongs to YOU..... :laugh3:

This coming from the person who threw a hissy fit when she found out I was part of the private area, and subsequently said 'its either him or me'...   ac_toofunny

Trust me, looking at photos of beach whales in bikinis is not my idea of a good time, so any pics you posted in that section would have been avoided like the plague.....

Renee

Blurt is a homo

Yeah pretty much.

Notice how I only have a bad attitude for you and that other pile of carrion, Gambino?

You're not as sweet as I am. Then again neither is sugar. :001_tongue:

Yes, your sweetness is legendary. Just standing next to YOU requires one to have an insulin injection. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Blurt is a homo

Yeah pretty much.

This coming from the person who threw a hissy fit when she found out I was part of the private area, and subsequently said 'its either him or me'...   ac_toofunny

Trust me, looking at photos of beach whales in bikinis is not my idea of a good time, so any pics you posted in that section would have been avoided like the plague.....

How many times do you wish to perpetrate that lie?

Do you think a PI lifting little creep like you would be welcome for long in a private forum? Everyone knows that it was RW that outed you....She said as much publicly.

BTW, before I had you let back into the private forum, I happened to notice that you have a first name that is a very popular Old Testament JEWISH name.....  ac_biggrin

I'm not going to say what it is here because that would be a breach of forum trust....but it did give me a small chuckle.

cc

He could be one of those jew hating jews? ..... undercover? .. ya think?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Blurt is a homo

Yeah pretty much.

How many times do you wish to perpetrate that lie?

Do you think a PI lifting little creep like you would be welcome for long in a private forum? Everyone knows that it was RW that outed you....She said as much publicly.

BTW, before I had you let back into the private forum, I happened to notice that you have a first name that is a very popular Old Testament JEWISH name.....  ac_biggrin

I'm not going to say what it is here because that would be a breach of forum trust....but it did give me a small chuckle.

Right, because my name is a well known 'Jewish' name as opposed to a commonly used Christian one, nice try.  :001_rolleyes:

And I hate to break it you Renee, but from what I'm told I was going to be allowed nback into that section regardless of whether you liked it or not. I know you think your opinion carries more weight than the rest of ours, but obviously not.  :laugh3:

IRISH KAM

Blurt is a homo

Yeah pretty much.

WHAT THE FUCK !

SCOUSE it turns oot that U ya self have been Blastin the Report Button !

Even after u slated Others for doing it .

U fuckin Flake .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

I've never bashed the report button in my life, the whale is referring to the time my posts were dumped in RR while hers weren't, so I mentioned it in the thread. I wouldn't describe that as 'grassing' by any stretch of the imagination.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've never bashed the report button in my life, the whale is referring to the time my posts were dumped in RR while hers weren't, so I mentioned it in the thread. I wouldn't describe that as 'grassing' by any stretch of the imagination.

You have never used the report button here anyway.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've never bashed the report button in my life, the whale is referring to the time my posts were dumped in RR while hers weren't, so I mentioned it in the thread. I wouldn't describe that as 'grassing' by any stretch of the imagination.

OK SCOUSE i will let it ride this time .  :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blurt

There's a private area?

How does one join?  ac_smile
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"There's a private area?

How does one join?  ac_smile

You have to be invited and as long as nobody objects, you're in.

Bricktop

Blurt should join.

I'm not a member.