The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oi Blurts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
KEIBERS did SCOUSE blast the Fuck oot of the Report button YES or NO ?

No, he just cried loudly in a post, about me missing a post, when I had moved 2 pages of posts. There are these little boxes we have to check to select a post for moving. Can only move posts on one page only at a time. Have to come back to do posts in other pages. GASP!!!!! I missed checking a box. It happens. Was not an intentional miss. But you know how it is...

......oh well

If it was a genuine error then fine, I accept that, lets leave it at that. However from my perspective it looked as though you had intentionally left the hate whale's posts while moving mine, which was why I kicked off.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"OK fair play .

Apart from the term pedo , the worst ThAng a Brit can be called is a Grass ( SNAKE ) .

ya gaff will be petrol bombed .

Theres No way u can even go to a pub cos u would get a server kickin .

At least ya cleared it up for SCOUSE .

Sounds like RENEE is trying to stitch SCOUSE up .

I cleared nothing for scouse...I cleared things because of scouse.

I cleaned up things for the forum.

When i posted ' Cleared ThAngs for SCOUSE ' , i meant ya cleared up the fact that he WASNT blastin the report button .

As RENEE claimed .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"OK fair play .

Apart from the term pedo , the worst ThAng a Brit can be called is a Grass ( SNAKE ) .

ya gaff will be petrol bombed .

Theres No way u can even go to a pub cos u would get a server kickin .

At least ya cleared it up for SCOUSE .

Sounds like RENEE is trying to stitch SCOUSE up .

"Stitch" him up..... :laugh3: Please get a grip....His own crying and whining did more damage to his character than I ever could.

Of the two people I banned when I was a MOD....he is the only one that took it personally and he still cries about it to this day. And not just here...He cries about it every chance he gets, everywhere he goes.

Your big bad Nazi buddy is a fucking infant and a creep.

I just dont like you. You are everything I detest in a woman. Fat, ugly, loud, mouthy and opinionated.  The fact that you banned me in the past is irrelevant...

Bullshit, you disingenuous piece of crap.... If I had left you alone to spread your Neo Nazi dreck,, as you had intended when you first got here, chances are we would not be having this discussion.

You're a liar, a child and a crybaby and everyone knows it now.

Is it my fault you got kicked to the curb after calling you out on your past penchant for using PI against others? RW simply validated my opinion of you. Whether or not RW and I are friends, is irrelevant to your character.

Oh BTW, the feeling is mutual....YOU are everything I detest in a person...ignorant, hateful, uneducated, lazy, whiny, juvenile, low class, misogynistic, sexist, violent and to put a cherry on top of it, a piece of shit, fascist, Neo Nazi sympathizer. All character traits that are all just, oh so charming.

How your presence is tolerated by the decent people of this forum is beyond reason.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Tolerated lol, maybe its because you are the only person who has a problem with me? Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror and try considering that YOU are the problem, not me.........

We have already discovered that you're a Commie sympathiser, who previously implied that the Red army/Bolsheviks were harmless by comparison to the big bad nazis......  :001_rolleyes:

Such a mindset clearly illustrates a huge amount of bias, usually only possessed by Jews or far left types.  I would not be at all surprised if you have some Jewish blood or have been married to a Jew, it certainly would explain your irrational hatred towards a particular group of people, and also your obsession with trying to drive me off the board (which unfortunately for your fat ass, has failed miserably).  

I also noticed how you 'gracefully' bowed out of the debate we were having about WW2, after I posted that video blowing holes in the official tale of the Holocaust. It was probably for the best, as the hole you had dug for yourself was getting near impossible to climb out of.  ac_lmfao

Renee

Oh no, you outed me.

I'm a God damn Joooooooow AND a Commie.....Well if you read Mein Kampf ,which you didn't, so don't lie, you would know that Mr. H and his followers considered commies and Jews one and the same. You can't separate the two because Bolshevism is the Jew's tool for world domination.

So why don't you just give your tiny brain a break. Just categorize everyone that disagrees with your nonsensical crap under one single heading...... God damn Jooooooows!

Yeah that video... :laugh3: You've posted it a number of times. I really liked the robot voice narrating it. It gave it such an air of authenticity..... :laugh3:

What's the matter, the producers of your little bullshit film strip couldn't get anyone dumb enough to subscribe to a POV on the issue that is so morally bankrupt, that it defies all human decency?

The fact is, the Nazi's destroyed the original gas chambers at Auschwitz and the Polish government built non functional replicas as part of the Auschwitz memorial. Any forensic evidence put forth in that video is based on replica buildings..... :laugh3:....Dumb fuck.

Furthermore, that video deals with only one facility. We know the gas chambers existed because of the residual chemical reaction found at other camps like Majdanek. You see shithead, Zyklon B which is a cyanide based gas, reacts with iron to form Prussian blue dye on things like steel and concrete. The interior of many of the alleged gas chambers are bluer than the bad ink on your ignorant ass. AND the PPM required to stain concrete Prussian blue are a lot higher than the PPM required for delousing.

But don't take my word for it....here is a quote from your hero Mr. H. expressing his genocidal mania.

QuoteOnce I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.

Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte.

Apparently in 1922 Hitler hadn't quite reached the conclusion that gassing the Jew's was more efficient..... :laugh3:

But let's not sell Mr. H short just yet. A few years later he would come up with this gem....

QuoteIf at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain

—Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf 1926 Edition

Any questions?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee" Mr. H and his followers considered commies and Jews one and the same. You can't separate the two because Bolshevism is the Jew's tool for world domination.

Of course there's a difference, It's safe to say that in this 'Snow Flake' generation of libturds and white guilt hipsters there are actually more non Jewish Commies than there are Jewish ones......

The fact is, the Nazi's destroyed the original gas chambers at Auschwitz

That's a fact is it? Care to provide some evidence to back up this claim?

We know the gas chambers existed because of the residual chemical reaction found at other camps like Majdanek. You see shithead, Zyklon B which is a cyanide based gas, reacts with iron to form Prussian blue dye on things like steel and concrete. The interior of many of the alleged gas chambers are bluer than the bad ink on your ignorant ass. AND the PPM required to stain concrete Prussian blue are a lot higher than the PPM required for delousing.

So let me get this straight, you're essentially basing your assertions that people were gassed on the fact there was a lot of blue dye on the walls?  And that there was too much for it just to have been the result of delousing? Bravo Renee, what a superior mind you have.....   ac_lmfao

Are you aware of how many people passed through those camps?  Here's a hint, there were a lot, so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise to you that a lot of Zyklon B was needed.  Not only that, why on earth would Hilter have bothered to delouse them in the first place if he intended on killing them?   :oeudC:

But don't take my word for it....here is a quote from your hero Mr. H. expressing his genocidal mania.

QuoteOnce I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.

Adolf Hitler, 1922. (Josef Hell, "Aufzeichnung," 1922, ZS 640, p. 5, Institut fuer Zeitgeschichte.

This 'Joseph Hell' quote has zero credibility. This guy pops into the historical records once, serves his purpose of getting Hitler to incriminate himself, and then disappears. If you study the quote closely it doesn't even sound like something Hitler would say. Hitler was a well versed and eloquent man, and would never use words like 'stink'.  

But let's not sell Mr. H short just yet. A few years later he would come up with this gem....

QuoteIf at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain

—Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf 1926 Edition

As for this quote, its all down to interpretation.........

Some would say he's advocating Jews to be gassed, and others would say he's just comparing German deaths on the battlefield to Jewish suffering. One thing is for certain though, no actual concrete proof or evidence exists that the Nazis gassed a single person.

Renee

You're a God damn idiot.

It's not just the blue dye you fucking fool, its the residue of cyanide that is impregnated in the concrete and the wood that the gas chambers were constructed of. The blue coloration is just an indicator. But what would a fucking idiot like you know of chemistry or forensics. Those are subjects taught in schools....controlled by JOOOOOOOOWS....... :laugh3:

As for Hitler being a "well versed and eloquent man"...... ac_lmfao Do you even listen to yourself? "Well versed in WHAT pray tell? He was a genocidal loon who at the end of his miserable vile existence, hid away in a bunker and ordered Albert Speer to destroy Germany's infrastructure (the Nero Decree) while not even giving one rancid shit how it would effect the post war German people.

As for your ludicrous idea that Hitler would NEVER use the word "stink".....

It's an the English translation, in German it would have been "stinken" and there aren't many synonyms for "stink" in the German language. That was probably the lamest rebuttal I've ever come across and it STINKS of desperation..... :laugh3:

As for your pisses poor attempt to discredit Josef Hell....He was a retired German army Major and a respected journalist in the 1920s....I'm sorry that he doesn't have the credibility of say.....David Stein/Cole..... ac_lmfao

Josef Hell only gets quoted by every credible academic source regarding Hitler's wish to exterminate the Jews. But he must be a Jew fake as well, right you paranoid dickhead?..... :laugh3:

But lets not quibble regarding Hitler's desire to exterminate the Jews.

Let's examine the T4 Euthanasia Program sanctioned by your "eloquent" hero in 1939. Under that program it became legal for the German medical community to euthanize the mentally ill, the handicapped, the functionality retarded and everyone else deemed "not worthy of life".

The original method of euthanasia was starvation but ultimately the preferred method of death for these poor souls was asphyxiation by poison gas. Physicians oversaw gassings in chambers disguised as showers. Program administrators established gas chambers at six extermination centres in Germany and Austria: Hartheim, Sonnenstein, Grafeneck, Bernburg, Hadamar, and Brandenburg. From 1939 to 1945 the program was overseen by the SS but was disguised as a medical program.

Estimates of euthanized German retards and cripples range from 70,000 to 200,000 with numbers somewhere in the middle being the most probable; all ordered and sanction by Der Furher.

Good thing you weren't living in Germany at the time..... :laugh3:

Oh and BTW, it's obvious you've never read "My Struggle" but that's not a surprise....It's a difficult and stomach churning read for even the erudite individual. It's full of lunatic allegory and badly written prose. But if you ever grow enough of a brain to actually read it, I recommend the James Murphy translation. It's the most complete and accurate portrayal of Hitler's diseased mind, megalomania and obsession with Jewish conspiracy. It's recently become available again after being lost some time after the fall of the 3rd Reich.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"You're a God damn idiot.

It's not just the blue dye you fucking fool, its the residue of cyanide that is impregnated in the concrete and the wood that the gas chambers were constructed of.

Citation please..........

As for Hitler being a "well versed and eloquent man"...... ac_lmfao Do you even listen to yourself? "Well versed in WHAT pray tell?

Hitler was a very smart man, even his critics concede this fact. You're being stupid with that remark......  Who else in recent times has beat the bankers?  No one.

As for your pisses poor attempt to discredit Josef Hell....He was a retired German army Major and a respected journalist in the 1920s....I'm sorry that he doesn't have the credibility of say.....David Stein/Cole..... ac_lmfao

Josef Hell only gets quoted by every credible academic source regarding Hitler's wish to exterminate the Jews.

By 'credible' you mean sources which support your standpoint right?  Any that don't are 'paranoid conspiracy theories' according to you....  :001_rolleyes:    

As for the rest of your post, its just meaningless waffle and the usual foul mouthed name calling.  I don't condone him euthanizing retards but I also don't think there is much point keeping them alive like is done today, at great cost to the tax payer. Its not as though they can have any decent quality of life.....  It would be more humane to terminate them before birth.

Hitler did a lot of good things for Germany during his reign, and he had the right idea trying to sever the grip of the Jewish bankers, which are bleeding us dry today and causing much of the world's problems. I notice you are very tight lipped on the subject of the Jewish banker families, or do you think their existence is nothing but a conspiracy theory?  :001_rolleyes: