Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Oi Blurts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Those of us that aren't in the private section take umberage to you cunts.

Henry Hill forum had a private section and me and this other cunt trashed the forum so bad they had to close.

Youse are no better than the Serbian whore.

Beware the ides of march.

Would you like me to invite you to the private section sweetie?

GORDY GAMBINO

fuck off with this gay shit ya cunt
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

actually fuck this board

im out
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"actually fuck this board

im out

Does Seoul's trolling rally bother you GORDY?

GORDY GAMBINO

The cunt is an annoyance.

Having a separated board you can go fuck yerself on that one.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The cunt is an annoyance.

Would you like to be a member of it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The cunt is an annoyance.

Ah c'mon Gordo. If you stay, I'll set you up on a date with Mommy. :wink:

Anonymous

I never trolled anyone into leaving before. I don't know my own strength. :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've never bashed the report button in my life, the whale is referring to the time my posts were dumped in RR while hers weren't, so I mentioned it in the thread. I wouldn't describe that as 'grassing' by any stretch of the imagination.

Nice try backing that one up. You're a sniveling little shit. You can lie all you want but the mod can attest to what a pain in the ass you are.

His words as I recall.....you cried "long and hard" over my posts that you felt were a troll directed at you. Apparently your feelings were hurt because thought your little nasty Nazi ass wasn't being treated fairly...... :laugh3: Or were you just nursing a sore butt hole over the ass fucking I gave you regarding your Holocaust denying horseshit?...... ac_lmfao

As for you being let back in to the private forum regardless of my influence......that may or may not be true. No one would presume to tell Fash what to do on her own forum. But it's awfully coincidental that you were let back in right after I asked Fash to reinstate your permissions. So I'm thinking you are a liar as well as a crybaby.

In any event, your tainted goods now and the private sub is no longer a place where anyone should share anything of a personal or sensitive nature; especially with a PI lifting little toad like you as a member.

So why don't you just run along and go cry about me on some other God forsaken forum hole. A forum full of juvenile, low life, scumbags would be better suited for you. Might I suggest Van4um. Last I checked they have an open door policy on losers.

Except for Gordy....he's in class of loser all by himself..... :JC_howdy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

im out

Don't let the door hit you in the ass, you fucking gas bag.

Now we have to scrub the place with Clorox and hang a few dozen pine tree air fresheners to get rid of the stench.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

im out

Does Seoul's trolling rally bother you GORDY?

Gordy suffers from sexual confusion. That's why he presents himself as a tough guy. It's to compensate for the fact that he no longer finds women attractive without chemical assistance.

But its not his fault. He was ass raped so many times during his stint in the joint, that he no longer knows exactly which direction objects are supposed to travel through his asshole...... :laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've never bashed the report button in my life, the whale is referring to the time my posts were dumped in RR while hers weren't, so I mentioned it in the thread. I wouldn't describe that as 'grassing' by any stretch of the imagination.

Really????? that is an outright lie. I moved well over 30 posts, not all yours and not all hers. I moved 13 of her posts. Twelve the first time with all the others, because I honestly missed one, and the 13th one was moved as soon as you shed tears over it. So 92% of her posts were moved the first time. You cried about it then, and apparently are still crying over it now. Get over it. I suppose you are perfect and have never unintentionally made a mistake or overlooked something. Must be nice. If you expect the moderators to be perfect in this forum then I suggest you leave now. We are all human and occasionally make a mistake.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Nice try backing that one up. You're a sniveling little shit. You can lie all you want but the mod can attest to what a pain in the ass you are.

His words as I recall.....you cried "long and hard" over my posts that you felt were a troll directed at you. Apparently your feelings were hurt because thought your little nasty Nazi ass wasn't being treated fairly...... :laugh3: Or were you just nursing a sore butt hole over the ass fucking I gave you regarding your Holocaust denying horseshit?...... ac_lmfao

As for you being let back in to the private forum regardless of my influence......that may or may not be true. No one would presume to tell Fash what to do on her own forum. But it's awfully coincidental that you were let back in right after I asked Fash to reinstate your permissions. So I'm thinking you are a liar as well as a crybaby.

In any event, your tainted goods now and the private sub is no longer a place where anyone should share anything of a personal or sensitive nature; especially with a PI lifting little toad like you as a member.

So why don't you just run along and go cry about me on some other God forsaken forum hole. A forum full of juvenile, low life, scumbags would be better suited for you. Might I suggest Van4um. Last I checked they have an open door policy on losers.

Except for Gordy....he's in class of loser all by himself..... :JC_howdy:

It's not a coincidence Renee.