Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Should WEED be LEGALISED

Started by IRISH KAM, March 30, 2017, 11:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

More people die from Tobacco and Alcohol every year from Weed .

Whats ya Views .........................
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

It will be legal in Canada next year. I don't have any details about the planned change.

GORDY GAMBINO

Prohibition of all drugs has been a futile expensive waste of time.

Suits CIA as they trade in drugs. Don't like the Taliban as they banned poppies.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Prohibition of all drugs has been a futile expensive waste of time.

Suits CIA as they trade in drugs. Don't like the Taliban as they banned poppies.

I don't like idea of legalizing drugs, but it seems to be the direction the West is moving.

GORDY GAMBINO

Decriminalise will take 50 % off police budget and allow them to chase fucken murderers and rapists and blah blah.

People are gonna use drugs..fact...they don't give a fuck if its legal.

20 years from now the world is gonna be full of junkies any way.

So just bong on Flashy and thanks Jeebus.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Prohibition of all drugs has been a futile expensive waste of time.

I don't like idea of legalizing drugs, but it seems to be the direction the West is moving.

You don't have to like it. But, prohibition is counterproductive.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I've heard all the legalization arguments Seoul.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I've heard all the legalization arguments Seoul.

Then you must know that directing law enforcement resources towards preventing junkies from getting their medicine has been a huge waste.