Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 31, 2017, 12:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"And Gordy cant have Renee.

No kidding Sherlock.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Flashy looks like a little monkey but she aint a slope from Thai so don't generalise you fucken....racist yeah yo racist. zetsu wants ya fat arse darls I can see an aircraft carrier might be the way to get around. I wouldn't even let you suck my dick.

Fuck you, you pig fucking loser.

You're the only guy here who has no choice but to open his wallet and show green BEFORE he gets laid.

Only ugly, scumbag losers like you have to travel thousands of miles to get some slave to touch their junk.....You're pathetic and I don't know who to feel sorry for more; you or the poor girls who trade their dignity and self respect by being unlucky enough to have to touch and smell you.

If I were in your station in life....I'd step in front of a speeding bus.... :laugh3:

BTW, slob...how's the private sub treating you? Oh, I forgot, you were never invited to join.....Too bad too, you're missing a lot of good shit..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Flashy looks like a little monkey but she aint a slope from Thai so don't generalise you fucken....racist yeah yo racist. zetsu wants ya fat arse darls I can see an aircraft carrier might be the way to get around. I wouldn't even let you suck my dick.

You're the only guy here who has no choice but to open his wallet and show green BEFORE he gets laid.

Only ugly, scumbag losers like you have to travel thousands of miles to get some slave to touch their junk.....You're pathetic and I don't know who to feel sorry for more; you or the poor girls who trade their dignity and self respect by being unlucky enough to have to touch and smell you.

If I were in your station in life....I'd step in front of a speeding bus.... :laugh3:

BTW, slob...how's the private sub treating you? Oh, I forgot, you were never invited to join.....Too bad too, you're missing a lot of good shit..... :laugh3:

Please don't tell him about the nude pictures Shen Li posted in there.

:laugh:

IRISH KAM

Double standards MODs .

Quote :  Profiles and topic TITLES shall be free of PERSONAL ATTACKS, profanities, slurs, gore, and symbols or slogans of organized hate groups.
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

I wouldn't let you near my cawk if you paid me. :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fuck you cooly
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"I love girls that can continue nonstop eating forever. :3

Why?

Tbh I'm not too sure either, lol, I guess it's a fetish and a happy feeling I always have when seeing cute, plump, beautiful girls or women eating a whole dinner table of food.  Not trying to see other people the same way as I see my pets, but I can't resist the feeling of joy when I pick the finest ingredients and make the tastiest food for my big puffy quail and plushy little fishes to chow on, it's just one of those things I can do all day.  :chef:
Permanently off his rocker

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

I wouldn't let you near my cawk if you paid me. :yahoo:

Don't worry, I couldn't get near your "cawk" without GPS anyway.

Besides if I want to spend my time hunting for something, it will be something that I can use when I find it...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Double standards MODs .

Quote :  Profiles and topic TITLES shall be free of PERSONAL ATTACKS, profanities, slurs, gore, and symbols or slogans of organized hate groups.

Nice catch, Kam....but Gordy has never been one to follow the rules....he likes to pretend he's a tough guy and a rebel but the truth is....he's too stupid to read or understand even the simplest of directions.

In fact he's so stupid that I don't even think he can operate a door knob or wipe himself after he takes a shit..... :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

You are bluffing..

Why would she post nudes to a bunch senior citizens?

UncleDilf

I hearded that Renne, the fatso, is on xanax and anti depressives. Lol

What a pond scum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

You are bluffing..

Why would she post nudes to a bunch senior citizens?

You're not quite that old yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Why?

Tbh I'm not too sure either, lol, I guess it's a fetish and a happy feeling I always have when seeing cute, plump, beautiful girls or women eating a whole dinner table of food.  Not trying to see other people the same way as I see my pets, but I can't resist the feeling of joy when I pick the finest ingredients and make the tastiest food for my big puffy quail and plushy little fishes to chow on, it's just one of those things I can do all day.  :chef:

That is fucked.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Why?

That is fucked.

Sorry dun mean to creep ya guys out, but ya it's a freaky obsession I've always have.  I know it's weird but there are obese women out there online that make a living by posting video of them eating all kinds of food and some men would pay good money for this kind of stuff.
Permanently off his rocker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview