Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 31, 2017, 12:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Waking up in the middle of the night to devour almost a whole loaf of bread even though you've just had dinner. Eating block after block of chocolate and following it up with ice cream.

A feeling of euphoria, swiftly followed by a feeling of crushing, inescapable shame.

This is life for people living with self-diagnosed food addictions.

In short Renee is a glutinous fat slob with a food addiction.

Needs a gastric band the size of a tractor tyre.

Fucken fatso needs reinforced treadmill.

And a decent hairdresser that fringe is so 70's lipstick on a pig.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Waking up in the middle of the night to devour almost a whole loaf of bread even though you've just had dinner. Eating block after block of chocolate and following it up with ice cream.

A feeling of euphoria, swiftly followed by a feeling of crushing, inescapable shame.

This is life for people living with self-diagnosed food addictions.

In short Renee is a glutinous fat slob with a food addiction.

Needs a gastric band the size of a tractor tyre.

Fucken fatso needs reinforced treadmill.

And a decent hairdresser that fringe is so 70's lipstick on a pig.

I think you like Renee just like Mel likes RW and Berry Sweet.

GORDY GAMBINO

I don't fuck fatties or negresses or ugly skanks or loud mouthed yanks.

Now Berry and Ace ......she is pissed off he married someone else....same same me and her.

Unfortunately we had to take points off , ironically, cos she is a slut that fucks chugs.

Always a bridesmaid never a bride.

Mel and RW yeah that's being going on for a while. She was gonna leave her husband but had shit the bed and didn't make the move. Jello.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

The only crush would be if she rolled over in the middle of the night.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You have a crush on Renee and anyone can see that.

Gordon only wants me Fash.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Mel and RW yeah that's being going on for a while. She was gonna leave her husband but had shit the bed and didn't make the move. Jello.

This is news.

Tell me more.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

This is news.

Tell me more.

Omerta.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

I love girls that can continue nonstop eating forever. :3
Permanently off his rocker

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"You have a crush on Renee and anyone can see that.

Yeah, isn't it just grand....  :001_rolleyes:  I have a "fan" and just my rotten luck it's Gordy....an old, paunchy, bald, real life, loser, from some outback dung pile. GOD, I hate Australians. They make my skin crawl.

Story of my life.

I guess we all have to make sacrifices in life and we all have our crosses to bare. RW gets Mel and I get Gordy.  :yuk: ....but that's the difference between hot women like RW and women like me. At least Mel looks semi-human and can string two sentences together coherently. Gordy on the other hand, looks like a bowling pin, wrapped in wrinkled gray tissue paper and has the communication abilities of a sun stroked, baboon. :oeudC:

Gordy probably didn't sleep at all yesterday because he was busy heating up his syphilis soaked brain just so he could scratch out the weak OP for this thread.....so go easy on him, he's probably mentally exhausted.

BTW, I hope Seoul isn't too jealous.....I wouldn't want to have to hurt him if he decides to come at me and scratch my eyes out......  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I don't fuck fatties or negresses or ugly skanks or loud mouthed yanks.

Yeah we know, your standards are real high..... ac_lmfao  That's why as some here have already pointed out, you only fuck SE Asian women that look like monkeys.

You know, maybe you should get tight with your local zoo keeper...Maybe if you are nice to him, he will let you visit the monkey enclosure when you get horny......It will save you some on plane fair..... Just rub your pathetic little worm with some banana scented oil so the monkeys can find it....:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

GORDY GAMBINO

Flashy looks like a little monkey but she aint a slope from Thai so don't generalise you fucken....racist yeah yo racist. zetsu wants ya fat arse darls I can see an aircraft carrier might be the way to get around. I wouldn't even let you suck my dick.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I love girls that can continue nonstop eating forever. :3

Why?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview