Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I love girls that can continue nonstop eating forever. :3

Why?

Tbh I'm not too sure either, lol, I guess it's a fetish and a happy feeling I always have when seeing cute, plump, beautiful girls or women eating a whole dinner table of food.  Not trying to see other people the same way as I see my pets, but I can't resist the feeling of joy when I pick the finest ingredients and make the tastiest food for my big puffy quail and plushy little fishes to chow on, it's just one of those things I can do all day.  :chef:

That is fucked.

Sorry dun mean to creep ya guys out, but ya it's a freaky obsession I've always have.  I know it's weird but there are obese women out there online that make a living by posting video of them eating all kinds of food and some men would pay good money for this kind of stuff.

There is so much strangeness online, I shouldn't really be surprised.

Odinson

Feederism.. Seems to be rather popular with the non-western men.

I do like chubby women.. Even the ones whom look like the michelin man.

But I like the size of the breasts, thighs and butt...

Dont like the sight of eating...

If I have made the food myself, I´m pleased if the woman likes it.

Renee

Why?

Tbh I'm not too sure either, lol, I guess it's a fetish and a happy feeling I always have when seeing cute, plump, beautiful girls or women eating a whole dinner table of food.  Not trying to see other people the same way as I see my pets, but I can't resist the feeling of joy when I pick the finest ingredients and make the tastiest food for my big puffy quail and plushy little fishes to chow on, it's just one of those things I can do all day.  :chef:

That is fucked.

Not as much as you might think.

Food combined with sexual pleasure is a fetish that has been around for centuries going all the way back beyond the classical period.

Most anthropologists believe that the male affinity for large women has been around since paleolithic times.  Artwork and statues of fat chicks predating the classical Greek and Roman eras can be found in cultures across the globe. No one really knows for sure but it is believed that figures of large females are associated with fertility either human as well as agricultural.

Feederism as it is referred to today is in most of it's forms a relatively tame and common fetish. I guess unless you are into the whole BBW or SSBBW subculture food/sex play may seem odd but it's really not. When you think about it, what's more fucken up....feeding your woman a nice meal or licking her feet and fondling her shoes?.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That is a good point Renee. There are all kinds of fetishes...even scat.

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Waking up in the middle of the night to devour almost a whole loaf of bread even though you've just had dinner. Eating block after block of chocolate and following it up with ice cream.

A feeling of euphoria, swiftly followed by a feeling of crushing, inescapable shame.

This is life for people living with self-diagnosed food addictions.

In short Renee is a glutinous fat slob with a food addiction.

Needs a gastric band the size of a tractor tyre.

Fucken fatso needs reinforced treadmill.

And a decent hairdresser that fringe is so 70's lipstick on a pig.

Lol you are a bit of a twat but you can be funny when you want to be.....

GORDY GAMBINO

Cheers Irish

Thing about big massive fucken whales is they give a hard blow job.

And Renee would be guaranteed to swallow.

She aint getting it cos I got standards but I bet she would fuck on first date....would have to.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

UncleDilf

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"That is a good point Renee. There are all kinds of fetishes...even scat.

You're my man  acc_hugz

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Renee"

Why?

That is fucked.

Not as much as you might think.

Food combined with sexual pleasure is a fetish that has been around for centuries going all the way back beyond the classical period.

Most anthropologists believe that the male affinity for large women has been around since paleolithic times.  Artwork and statues of fat chicks predating the classical Greek and Roman eras can be found in cultures across the globe. No one really knows for sure but it is believed that figures of large females are associated with fertility either human as well as agricultural.

Feederism as it is referred to today is in most of it's forms a relatively tame and common fetish. I guess unless you are into the whole BBW or SSBBW subculture food/sex play may seem odd but it's really not. When you think about it, what's more fucken up....feeding your woman a nice meal or licking her feet and fondling her shoes?.... :laugh3:

Cut the sugar and meAT after 7 pm, you fatso. You lose a lot of weight you obese ogre.

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/c38g-w7fvws
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

UncleDilf

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/c38g-w7fvws
Bahahaha  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Poor Renee, the fatso.

GORDY GAMBINO

If she was on Hermys farm she'd eat the crop.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

And you guys wonder why posters would want space away from you?

Seriously?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"If she was on Hermys farm she'd eat the crop.

Are you criticising the way I fatten up my livestock?

GORDY GAMBINO

No I'm just picturing her fat arse eating everything in sight. Then I spewed.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview