Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

When women hit the wall. Old RW

Started by UncleDilf, April 06, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I've never, not a day in my life, heard that before.

Carl Perkins cover.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO_A-6l16Jk
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"You kids and your reflections...

The nineties were, in musical terms, a dead end street in the wrong side of town. It was the era when the music died, or to be more precise, was corporatised. Artists were tailored to the demographic sector that was willing to spend money on them. So now we have fabricated noise makers like Britney Spears and Justin Bieber who leech money from pubescent girls who know no better.

In fact the whole entertainment industry targets females as the major source of revenue. I had the misfortune of watching the latest irrelevant episode in the increasingly dull Star Wars saga, and lo and behold, the principle character was a female.

Not like in my day. I grew up with the Beatles and James Bond!!!

So one of the principle characters in the first 3 Star Wars films wasn't a woman???.....Geeze, all this time I thought Princess Leia was a chick. Now I'm confused.... ac_dunno

BTW, you are wrong about a lot of the music of the 90s. While the era did give rise to that awful hip-hop stuff and female exploitation rose to an all new level......rock went back to being closer to the late 60s early 70s in it's feel and sound.

The real death of music happened in the late 70s and through the 80s when corporate rock flourished especially with the help of media outlets like MTV and VH-1. Disco started the slow slide into the musical grave and don't get me started on the absolute horror that crap is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G8kpnh_3nY
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Bricktop"In fact the whole entertainment industry targets females as the major source of revenue. I had the misfortune of watching the latest irrelevant episode in the increasingly dull Star Wars saga, and lo and behold, the principle character was a female.

OH MY GOD

I don't understand. There have been principle male characters in only six Star Wars movies over only twenty-eight years. This whole female character thing really came out of nowhere fast!

I can't believe how the entertainment industry targets females as a major source of revenue. What do they think women are, half the population or something?

Anyway, we feel very sorry that you had to go through the trauma of seeing a woman in a movie once. How do you cope with seeing women in real life?

RW

I'm seriously looking forward to Brick's reply to this.

:pop:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview