Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Seven deadly sins / Vices / Pet peeves

Started by shin, April 09, 2017, 07:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Assuming we are all works in progress when it comes to virtue...

Which of these "seven deadly sins" do you identify with the most, and what is it about them that might compel you in striving to be a better person?

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

Also, do you think you have an uncommon vice or even a pet peeve that others might feel the same way about?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Assuming we are all works in progress when it comes to virtue...

Which of these "seven deadly sins" do you identify with the most, and what is it about them that might compel you in striving to be a better person?

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

Also, do you think you have an uncommon vice or even a pet peeve that others might feel the same way about?

This is easy, Wrath all the way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Assuming we are all works in progress when it comes to virtue...

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

This may surprise some people, but l get feelings of lust and not always only for my husband..

My pet peeve is whining.

Anonymous

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

Definitely gluttony. I was a liquor pig for many years.

I can't stand boasting. I leave the room if people do that.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

This may surprise some people, but l get feelings of lust and not always only for my husband..

My pet peeve is whining.

You little sinner girl you.  acc_devil   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Can get ya a pole dancing job in mafia protected agogo. ac_drinks  ac_lovestruck
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

My pet peeve is whining.

You little sinner girl you.  acc_devil   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Can get ya a pole dancing job in mafia protected agogo. ac_drinks  ac_lovestruck

I should've expected this kind of reaction..

I didn't say I acted on it..

I never have and never will..

But, sometimes I notice very handsome men.

GORDY GAMBINO

Keep talken hon I noticed you talking to me

I have a thing with Asian women I'm a gook chick magnet .

And its ok Jeebus still lub you long time.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

I wouldn't say I identify with any, but I'm not immune from any of them.

I don't like flaky, unreliable people.

shin

Lust and pride are high up on my list.

I think one pet peeve of mine that has come to bother me more and more lately is people staring at me for more than a few seconds.

shin

Uxuria / Lust

Gula / Gluttony

Avaritia / Greed

Acedia / Sloth

Ira / Wrath

Invidia / Envy

Superbia / Pride

My pet peeve is whining.

I think it's quite healthy to have feelings of lust or longing. Wouldn't you say it's better to feel too much than to feel too little?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Lust and pride are high up on my list.

I think one pet peeve of mine that has come to bother me more and more lately is people staring at me for more than a few seconds.

Oh man, does that ever creep me out.

Zetsu

Despite being a son of a genius of hard work, I have to admit sloth is my weakness.  Since I've been losing my mind to an unknown disorder that can't be undone, years have been wasted when many things could have been accomplished in life.

When it comes to pet peeves, it would be people making ignorant assumptions.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I can be green with envy on occasion.

As for pet peeves, I agree with Zetsu. I don't like stupid assumptions either.

@realAzhyaAryola

I have too much pride to be envious because I believe that I do not want what other people have because I have my own to enjoy. That's how I see it. It may not be the top of the line item or brand but it still does the same job and gets the same results. I have my own unique experiences too and knowledge so why do I have to envy another? Perhaps that's mine, pride.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]