Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

fly United Airlines

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2017, 09:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Not that it should excuse what United did, but Dr David Dao, the man in the video  has a very checkered past.

What bearing does his past have to do with him being dragged off a plane? "He answered your question with this  "Not that it should excuse what United did"

Anonymous

I would be looking at offers from lawyers right now if I was the guy who was physically removed. I am sure he is too.

Bricktop

If I was CEO of United, I'd be asking "how much" before writing my letter of resignation.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"If I was CEO of United, I'd be asking "how much" before writing my letter of resignation.

Why should the CEO resign?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Because his first response was to praise his staff, then justify their conduct before finally admitting it was a disgraceful occurrence.

Seems to me the culture HE manages and creates is behind this absurdity.

He will resign or be booted.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Not that it should excuse what United did, but Dr David Dao, the man in the video  has a very checkered past.

What bearing does his past have to do with him being dragged off a plane? "He answered your question with this  "Not that it should excuse what United did"

Sorry, I was curious how his past might be relevant like if he did anything in the past that would be relevant like assaulting officers or making himself out to be a victim when he wasn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"

What bearing does his past have to do with him being dragged off a plane?

Read his frickin post TD, I mean RW.

Here you go again.

Derail, abuse, harass and bully.

Son, you need help.

Perhaps you can confine your inanity to your new friends over at Van. They LIKE your brand of idiocy.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because his first response was to praise his staff, then justify their conduct before finally admitting it was a disgraceful occurrence.

Seems to me the culture HE manages and creates is behind this absurdity.

He will resign or be booted.

I didn't know he commended his staff.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

First he commended.

Then he regretted.

Finally he apologised.

RW

I'm still failing to see what warrants his resignation.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Must you treat every thread like it was in RR?

I may not have communicated to the best of my ability that his colourful past has no bearing at all on what United and the police did.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Must you treat every thread like it was in RR?

I may not have communicated to the best of my ability that his colourful past has no bearing at all on what United and the police did.

I still want to know what he's done.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I still want to know what he's done.

Do you mean his past?

I read this about him.

In 2003, Dao was charged with 98 counts of illegally prescribing and trafficking prescription painkillers such as hydrocodone, Oxycontin and Percocet. You can read the criminal complaint above, along with other documents related to the case and Dao's medical license.

He was a co-defendant in the case along with Brian D. Case, who was indicted on 33 felony drug charges.

Dao was caught on surveillance video meeting patients and supplying them with painkillers, mainly hydrocodone.

According to a criminal complaint on at least one occasion, Dao received $174 in exchange for the pills in an unlabeled bottle. From 2001-2003, Dao "unlawfully prescribed controlled substances" to patients, court documents said.

The criminal complaint in the case went onto say that Dao would solicit homosexual relations with a male patient in exchange for a prescription for hydrocodone. The meetings occurred at motels and it was found that Dao had written out personal checks to the patient on more than one occasion.

The patient was arrested at a Walgreens Pharmacy and brought in for an interview, where he confessed about his and Dao's relationship. The man was brought into police custody because he was calling the pharmacy to order prescriptions and saying that he was in fact Dao, picking up prescriptions under numerous aliases.

Dao was eventually arrested by police at a hotel room in Jefferson County on July 25, 2003. The room was under surveillance by the Louisville Police Department and Dao was seen with the male patient without a shirt on and with his pants undone. The patient gave Dao money for a bottle of pills and police stormed the room to arrest him upon the exchange.

Dao was officially charged with unlawful prescribing, trafficking in a controlled substance and complicity in obtaining drugs by fraud and deceit and pled not guilty to the charges.

Some of those charges ended up being dismissed, but Dao was eventually convicted on six counts. He was found guilty of complicity in obtaining a controlled substance (hydrocodone) by fraud and sentenced to two years, eight months in prison, a sentence that was suspended, and was ordered to pay a $5,000 fine.

In addition to those convictions, Dao was indicted in Nelson County with eight felony counts of obtaining controlled substances by fraud and deceit and eight more of complicity to obtain controlled substances by fraud and deceit. Those charges were all dismissed in April 2005.

The main informant in the case — who wasn't identified in the complaint — first met Dao in September 2000 as a patient. He had been having chest pains and was referred to Dao by another doctor.

Three months after the two met, Dao asked the male patient to be an office manager at his medical practice in Kentucky. He worked there for about six weeks, but eventually resigned because of sexual advances and harassment from Dao, a complaint said.

In the past decade, Dao has career earnings of $234,664, according to the World Series of Poker's website. He most recently played in the Horeshoe Tunica WSOP Circuit event in Mississippi on January 23, finishing 11th to win $1,191. His biggest win came in 2009 at the Harrah's Tunica Circuit Championship event in Mississippi, where he won $117,744 by finishing in second place.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/david-dao-united-doctor-airlines-louisville-kentucky-passenger-removed-video-photos/">http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/david-dao ... eo-photos/">http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/david-dao-united-doctor-airlines-louisville-kentucky-passenger-removed-video-photos/

I know it has nothing to do with being dragged off that United flight, but he has a colourful past.

RW

Ah!  Thank you SB.  That's what I wanted to know but kept forgetting to look up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Other facts...$ 1000 was offered to passengers and no cunt took up the offer. Airline should have offloaded the last 4 to check in or flown with the extra crew in the crew lounge at the front. That's where I go to fuck the hosties fuck bangen them molls in the fucken shit house.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE