Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

fly United Airlines

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2017, 09:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"United airlines isn't going to live this one down for a while.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17952747_10210995486976375_7751958133909698734_n.jpg?oh=c3a74bf0342de492f98156e3ffe6bcfa&oe=599304F7">

That's for sure.

Renee

I used to fly Continental Airlines all the time before they merged with United. Continental used to provide a decent travel experience. Their planes were always clean, the staff friendly and accommodating, the upgrades were great. I flew United once after the merger and their was a noticeable drop in customer service and their fairs were not nearly as competitive as they were when it was Continental.

Since then I will usual opt for another carrier like Delta or if I want cheap....US Air or a regional carrier.

This latest insanity will insure that United never gets my business again. I don't fly nearly as often as I used to (maybe once a year) but if enough people cop the same attitude, United will be paying for this unacceptable conduct long after the lawsuits are settled.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I used to fly Continental Airlines all the time before they merged with United. Continental used to provide a decent travel experience. Their planes were always clean, the staff friendly and accommodating, the upgrades were great. I flew United once after the merger and their was a noticeable drop in customer service and their fairs were not nearly as competitive as they were when it was Continental.

Since then I will usual opt for another carrier like Delta or if I want cheap....US Air or a regional carrier.

This latest insanity will insure that United never gets my business again. I don't fly nearly as often as I used to (maybe once a year) but if enough people cop the same attitude, United will be paying for this unacceptable conduct long after the lawsuits are settled.

In the end it would have been cheaper for United to charter a private plane for the staff they wanted on that flight.

Bricktop

I flew United once.

Never again.

Rude staff, poor service.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I flew United once.

Never again.

Rude staff, poor service.

That seems to be the general consensus.

@realAzhyaAryola

United makes me sick. What deplorable service.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Apparently they also had an incident where a scorpion stung someone on a flight.  Their passengers just can't catch a break.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Apparently they also had an incident where a scorpion stung someone on a flight.  Their passengers just can't catch a break.

Sounds like a plot for a scary movie.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"United makes me sick. What deplorable service.

We didn't give it a high rating either.

Anonymous

I can't recall if we've flown United or not.

ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"United makes me sick. What deplorable service.

Air Canada used to be the airline I loved to hate. They seem to have pulled up their socks in the past few years.

RW

I hate dealing with Air Canada after flying a regional airline that bends over backwards for customers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I hate dealing with Air Canada after flying a regional airline that bends over backwards for customers.

AC doesn't understand customer service very well. But, they were worse ten years ago.

Bricktop

Can't complain about our airlines.

They do a good job.