Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

fly United Airlines

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2017, 09:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I hate dealing with Air Canada after flying a regional airline that bends over backwards for customers.

AC doesn't understand customer service very well. But, they were worse ten years ago.

No word of a lie about not understanding customer service.  They act like snobs even.  It's crazy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I hate dealing with Air Canada after flying a regional airline that bends over backwards for customers.

AC doesn't understand customer service very well. But, they were worse ten years ago.

No word of a lie about not understanding customer service.  They act like snobs even.  It's crazy.

If my husband has to travel for work his company bus his flight..

But if we travel and pay for our own tickets, we try not to fly Air Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Can't complain about our airlines.

They do a good job.

I have  heard good reviews about Qantas.

Bricktop

Yes, its OK. World's safest airline, apparently.

I don't use it much for international, because it connects with Emirates into Dubai, and I don't do muslim services.

I use Singapore, which is also first class.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, its OK. World's safest airline, apparently.

I don't use it much for international, because it connects with Emirates into Dubai, and I don't do muslim services.

I use Singapore, which is also first class.

I have never flown Singapore Airlines, but I have never heard a negative word about it.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am a supporter of PAL or Philippine Airlines. They are always number one to me. Other than PAL, with my flights over the oceans, I have enjoyed Lufthansa, Northwest, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Air, Air Malaysia, Air France, British Airways. You always remember the good and shabby services. However, nothing compares to the excellent service in first class, and the food and beverage selections of course.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am a supporter of PAL or Philippine Airlines. They are always number one to me. Other than PAL, with my flights over the oceans, I have enjoyed Lufthansa, Northwest, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Air, Air Malaysia, Air France, British Airways. You always remember the good and shabby services. However, nothing compares to the excellent service in first class, and the food and beverage selections of course.

I wouldn't know..

But, you've flown on the Concorde too.

RW

I used to love watching the big Cathay Pacific 747s taking off at Vancouver Airport.  They were so huge.

I bet First Class is awesome.  Do you get to sit upstairs Azyha?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I used to love watching the big Cathay Pacific 747s taking off at Vancouver Airport.  They were so huge.

I bet First Class is awesome.  Do you get to sit upstairs Azyha?

Cathay Pacific is one of the best airlines I've ever flown, even though I wasn't in first class..

But, Zetsu  says it has started cutting corners.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am a supporter of PAL or Philippine Airlines. They are always number one to me. Other than PAL, with my flights over the oceans, I have enjoyed Lufthansa, Northwest, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Air, Air Malaysia, Air France, British Airways. You always remember the good and shabby services. However, nothing compares to the excellent service in first class, and the food and beverage selections of course.

For the money it cost per MINUTE you spend there, it needs to be good.

@realAzhyaAryola

RW, I don't recall that I sat on the upper deck but one can. In most flights, the upper deck is business class unless it is a lounge with a bar. It has been many years since I have been in an upper deck of an aircraft. They may have changed how it is outfitted now. I see images of awesome newer flight seating arrangements that I have not even seen with my own eyes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I've never been in one that had this, for example. On very long flights, I would stretch my legs and go exploring but I have yet to see this.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2015/greatideas/gallery/luxury-cabins/thai-660.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Boeing 707, 1959.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/a8/d4/f2a8d4ae70eab805a585acfad8cf9f41.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

I've flown in a pod.  It's heaven!
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"I've flown in a pod.  It's heaven!

Close but no cigar.

Heaven is another 3 billion feet above ya but you aint going there.

:evilthoughts2:  acc_devil  :evilthoughts2:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE