The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Those adult diapers keep rocketing up in price huh?

Howdy Dave. You know me. I can afford em, when your  gullet isnt available. Does the Baffoon still disappoint you? We haven't spoken in a while. I've been wave riding a lot, and riding my bike, people watching and entertaining . Nice time of year in the Topics. All the Canadian snowbirds have finally left. Hope all is well. How's Ma doing? Did ya finally score that  Fiat ya had your eyes on? Did ya ever lean to swim? All and all. By and by. Come on back with some Trump ammo.

I don't like trump any more, so far he's proven to be nothing more than another Jewish shill.

I honestly thought he was different.....

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Howdy Dave. You know me. I can afford em, when your  gullet isnt available. Does the Baffoon still disappoint you? We haven't spoken in a while. I've been wave riding a lot, and riding my bike, people watching and entertaining . Nice time of year in the Topics. All the Canadian snowbirds have finally left. Hope all is well. How's Ma doing? Did ya finally score that  Fiat ya had your eyes on? Did ya ever lean to swim? All and all. By and by. Come on back with some Trump ammo.

I don't like trump any more, so far he's proven to be nothing more than another Jewish shill.

You did?  Even with his Jewish son-in-law?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"Didn't Ivanka convert to orthodox Judaism?

That's the rumour.  I would assume she did it so she could marry Jared.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

You did?  Even with his Jewish son-in-law?

I know, I think it was a case of wishful thinking on my part and also how badly the establishment appeared to want Trump to lose.

Blazor

Remember, I TOLD you lol. Same bloodline.

I still say Trump was the better option than Hiliar. We were fucked either way.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I know, I think it was a case of wishful thinking on my part and also how badly the establishment appeared to want Trump to lose.

True  :laugh:

Anonymous

Blazor, our choices in Canada are no better..

I always have low expectations for politicians and they never disappoint me.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

I am actually gutted about it.    :sad:

But yeah, Hilary would probably have been worse....

RW

She probably wouldn't have been worse.  I don't think America could do worse than Trump.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

She probably wouldn't have been worse.  I don't think America could do worse than Trump.

Bingo

Aryan

When it comes to foreign policy they both have very similar ideals, oppose Assad, Iran , Putin etc and blindly support Israel.  

I think when it comes to policies on US soil Trump will be a better choice for white Americans.

Blazor

Oh god I hope I havent started another Hiliar vs Trump discussion lolol. I've been avoiding political discussions to a degree for a couple months. Just keeping my eyes and ears open.

So no RW, I wont go into why I think Hiliar was worse lol. All I'll say, is Trump and Hiliar are distant cousins. The whole thing smells of a setup election, where THEY win no matter what. Always reminds me of wrestling, where Hulk Hogan and Macho Man go at it, then have a beer afterwards. They are puppets, having their stings pulled by puppet masters.

Blazor

I had some hope, still some, but not as much as pre-election. Obama was the same way pre 2008. Talked a lot of good shit. Then a month into office he appeared, no more smile, for then he was on Elite time. Obama is also part of the bloodline.

My main hope with Trump, get jobs rolling again. Thats all I ask. Oh and keep us out of war lol. Hes already backpeddled on a lot of his other stuff. If this is all part of the scheme, war may happen during this presidency. Population reduction has been on the table for a while. US has no civilian bunkers anymore, only the secret ones for the elite.

realgrimm

Did anyone hear of this new app created by a 18 year old kid to try to add transparency to the political gravy train

https://68.media.tumblr.com/17cb029f5e8c1671a003fc77805126c2/tumblr_oozia800j81ris16so1_1280.png">

https://68.media.tumblr.com/2e1be213cbbfcf575ae8cd69a2a182eb/tumblr_oozia800j81ris16so2_1280.png">

http://althealthworks.com/6804/this-17-year-old-created-a-new-app-designed-to-expose-sellout-politiciansyelena/">//http://althealthworks.com/6804/this-17-year-old-created-a-new-app-designed-to-expose-sellout-politiciansyelena/

http://www.vice.com/read/greenhouse-app-hannah-ewens-nick-rubin-201">//http://www.vice.com/read/greenhouse-app-hannah-ewens-nick-rubin-201

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview