The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Got anything meaningful to add? Just another lame insult. I vowed to keep it civil. A Trump fan, or no?

How about a legit answer?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
The Italian American meatball needs to

https://img.memesuper.com/91af165458cbbb259762db93e5582795_dunce-cap-dunce-cap-memes_400-447.jpeg">

That spot in the corner doesn't seem to be working. He's still as dumb as a fence post. I'd shoot myself in the face if I was stupid as TD. On second thought, he'd fuck that up too.

Twenty Dollars

A great article in the New Yorker by David Remnick. Titled Hundred Days of Trump. Dated May 1, 2017. That issue.

Trump and his purely transactional view of politics, he threatens to be democracy's most reckless caretaker.

The article wasn't to nice to him, but he hit the nail on the head. This fool is dangerous, and has got to go. Think not?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Ah c'mon Total Dumbass, just shoot urself once in the face and I won't make fun of you again.

ac_wub it's getting obvious.

Come on something solid. Your threats are as lame as klams

Learn to read retard,  there's no threat in my post. I even dumbed it down to a grade three special ed level, but it was still too difficult for you.

The Italian American meatball needs to

https://img.memesuper.com/91af165458cbbb259762db93e5582795_dunce-cap-dunce-cap-memes_400-447.jpeg">

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Twenty Dollars

It appears that Kim Jong Un has given Trump an ultimatum. He has decided to detain US citizens as of yesterday. Vows to bomb warship as they approach. With all of the shit the Baffoon has on his plate, now he's got to deal with this. Guess we're gonna see it Xi Jinping was trolling Trump or not? I see this as Trumps  only way out. The alternative I guess would be for the arrogant fool to level N. Korea. A big week this week for Trump. Something else I learned today. N. Korea, is second to Afghanistan in opium poppy production . Love to post that link.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Hey Fash did ya read the article?

I doubt Fash takes seriously in an editorial from a far left magazine like the New Yorker. :laugh3:  I doubt anyone is interested is interested in discussing policy in RR.

Anonymous

The Italian American meatball is talking to himself. Nobody wants to read the idiot's drivel.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I doubt Fash takes seriously in an editorial from a far left magazine like the New Yorker. :laugh3:  I doubt anyone is interested is interested in discussing policy in RR.

Sounds like you didn't read it either. Thought you had an open mind? On another issue. Do you think Kim Jong Un will man up to his threat? Has this Korean leader got the balls? Another thing I learned yesterday. Opium poppys in N. Korea. The Baffoon has a big week this week. Approval rating down to 40. Is this a shit show or what?

Beyond the truths I've posted. You seem to be more interested in stupid threads by Gordie, and kam making fun of Fashionistas personal bits. You know. You play right along. Not whining, pointing out the truth

The Baffoon who appears to be in charge has got a big week. A make or break week. Do you think he has a chance. Anyway thanks for stopping by.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The Italian American meatball is talking to himself. Nobody wants to read the idiot's drivel.

Thanks tons for your participation. Anything to dispute?

Twenty Dollars

Here is a new claim.. Only had time to glance at it. Money laundering in Cyprus. This is gonna be good. Of course it involves Russia. Shocking. More to follow. Where's that tax return.

Renee

The New Yorker  :laugh3: ....Next to the NY Times that rag was the biggest Hillary shill in media today. It might just as well be some loony internet blog.

The New Yorker is a publication that caters to gay's and other leftwing protected classes.... It's been that way since day one of it's existence and no one with half a brain takes it seriously.....:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

The New Yorker  :laugh3: ....Next to the NY Times that rag was the biggest Hillary shill in media today. It might just as well be some loony internet blog.

The New Yorker is a publication that caters to gay's and other leftwing protected classes.... It's been that way since day one of it's existence and no one with half a brain takes it seriously.....:laugh3:

Here's my suggestion. Start reading it. Maybe the other half of your brain needs a hysterectomy?  I thought it was a good article. Never really thought of you as a gay basher. The Cyprus money laundering thing could be THAT last nail?

Anonymous

Let's see Uncle Dilf, Irish Kam and Twenty Dollars are confined here. Nope, nobody cares to read the opinions of three fools.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Velvet"

Let's see Uncle Dilf, Irish Kam and Twenty Dollars are confined here. Nope, nobody cares to read the opinions of three fools.

Don't see where either posted in this thread. Really don't care. I'm only pointing out what an arrogant fool who believes he's king who ended up POTUS. Doesn't it bother you to see what an ass he makes of himself every day. Sorry it's my only message. I think if you read through this thread,you see I've been ripped on and threatened several times. I vowed to keep it civil. I really don't give a shit. Donald Trump is a fool and a Baffoon who will bring us all down. He needs to be stopped.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview