The best topic

Replies: 8531
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:49:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Poor TD, his whining belongs in RR.

Good Morning Fashionista.

Enhance your vocabulary. It's called pointing out the truth. If I've said anything incorrect, let me know.

The "truth"??????? ac_toofunny

Everything you spew is conjecture based on your political leaning and the partisan propaganda that you so readily swallow.....

Remember that little word that you got criticized for using so much...."assumption"?...Well your doing it.

Total Dumbass is a good example of why universal suffrage should be scrapped.

Are you legal to vote in Canada? Quick question. Why do you keep coming back to this thread? You hate me and I'm stupid. I don't get it? Here's a hint. When you've got something constructive come on back. I'd be interested in what you have to say, beyond lame threats. Let's talk about the Baffoon.

Renee

Enhance your vocabulary. It's called pointing out the truth. If I've said anything incorrect, let me know.

Everything you spew is conjecture based on your political leaning and the partisan propaganda that you so readily swallow.....

Remember that little word that you got criticized for using so much...."assumption"?...Well your doing it.

Tell me specifically. What is inaccurate? No assumption. Don't think your even reading what I post. Trump is unfit.

Based on what, pray tell?

Your appraisal of his character, life, superficial actions? Criticism from politically motivated sources? The appraisal of his political enemies? The criticism of foreign leaders who can no longer count on being able to suck America's tit under Trump.....The opinion column of some banana republic newspaper?????

You are nothing but a parrot. Parrots don't recognize the "truth" they just repeat what they hear.

Get used to it. Just like those of us that chafed under the yoke of that narcissistic empty suit did for the last 8 dithering, job killing, years.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Total Dumbass you should do the world a favour and shoot urself in the face. Trust me, nobody will miss you.

Twenty Dollars

Tell me specifically. What is inaccurate? No assumption. Don't think your even reading what I post. Trump is unfit.

Your appraisal of his character, life, superficial actions? Criticism from politically motivated sources? The appraisal of his political enemies? The criticism of foreign leaders who can no longer count on being able to suck America's tit under Trump.....The opinion column of some banana republic newspaper?????

You are nothing but a parrot. Parrots don't recognize the "truth" they just repeat what they hear.

Get used to it. Just like those of us that chafed under the yoke of that narcissistic empty suit did for the last 8 dithering, job killing, years.

I only hear your bitching. How about something solid to disput what I've posted. Been retired since 2004, and never wore a suit. Think the Baffoon can get that wall built?

Renee

Are you legal to vote in Canada? Quick question. Why do you keep coming back to this thread? You hate me and I'm stupid. I don't get it? Here's a hint. When you've got something constructive come on back. I'd be interested in what you have to say, beyond lame threats. Let's talk about the Baffoon.

Because you're an easy target and she needs some practice......Buy a fucking clue.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Because you're an easy target and she needs some practice......Buy a fucking clue.

Only saying this from experience. Your not even a bad target either. Re. the clue, nice to know I can afford it. Be nice it's Sunday. What about the buffoons wall for 40 billion.

Anonymous

Ah c'mon Total Dumbass, just shoot urself once in the face and I won't make fun of you again.

Renee

I only hear your bitching. How about something solid to disput what I've posted. Been retired since 2004, and never wore a suit. Think the Baffoon can get that wall built?

There are a lot of different kinds of walls, dude. In fact there is one in your head that stops logic and anything remotely intelligent from getting through.

Can he get one built? I don't know exactly but our southern border couldn't be any more of a joke under Trump as it was under the last three presidents. ANY steps he takes to improve border security will be a huge improvement over the open door policy we have had up to now.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"Ah c'mon Total Dumbass, just shoot urself once in the face and I won't make fun of you again.

ac_wub it's getting obvious.

Come on something solid. Your threats are as lame as klams

Twenty Dollars

There are a lot of different kinds of walls, dude. In fact there is one in your head that stops logic and anything remotely intelligent from getting through.

Can he get one built? I don't know exactly but our southern border couldn't be any more of a joke under Trump as it was under the last three presidents. ANY steps he takes to improve border security will be a huge improvement over the open door policy we have had up to now.

Not gonna happen Sweety. Not for 40 B.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Ah c'mon Total Dumbass, just shoot urself once in the face and I won't make fun of you again.

Learn to read retard,  there's no threat in my post. I even dumbed it down to a grade three special ed level, but it was still too difficult for you.

Twenty Dollars

Learn to read retard,  there's no threat in my post. I even dumbed it down to a grade three special ed level, but it was still too difficult for you.

You like me. Why do you keep coming back? Wonder what the Baffoon is doing today? Just another day to be an angry loser. Familiar?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc la verre"Inaccurate - it's has sunk into a sewer  of  hate on trump thread & all not lefty - posts of phoney news leading the way - those bowing to fake media   - the FBI, CIA etc have all said not a shred on evidence, yet some sucker for the media-on-a-mission and then turn a thread sideways with uber-left utter bullshit

We should not be surprised. Populism scares the heck out of rich progressives and corporatists. RW and Peaches have either been duped by the big money media machine or are shills.

But you sound anti Trump? It would be good, because you described Trumps machine well.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la verre"
QuoteGood going RW
To be accurate she's not posting the "unsupported" bullshit ... although always ready with "smooth" insult ..... merely bring someone here to do it for her then supporting the constant "unsupported" bullshit by a VERY NASTY insult  troll

I'm not about to retaliate at  the nasty nor am I about to delete the berage of unsupported bullshit

Two people talking about Trump causes forum melt down of epic proportions for saying this thread is about Trump not hating on lefties.  Apparently people can't have opinions without you going into full melt down.

And yes, I invite smart people to post here.  I make no apologies for adding to the poster count.

Thank you again. Some of us are interested in saving the planet from this fool the Russians helped to get elected. Doesn't matter lefty or righty. Prog or cog.

Anonymous

The Italian American meatball needs to

https://img.memesuper.com/91af165458cbbb259762db93e5582795_dunce-cap-dunce-cap-memes_400-447.jpeg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview