Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

QuoteThis is a Trump thread, not a hate on lefties thread.
Inaccurate - it's has sunk into a sewer  of  hate on trump thread & all not lefty - posts of phoney news leading the way - those bowing to fake media   - the FBI, CIA etc have all said not a shred on evidence, yet some sucker for the media-on-a-mission and then turn a thread sideways with uber-left utter bullshit

I'm sick of phony sidetracks / diversions into lalaland like as though they are fact

I'm done with this phony "unsubstantiated"  bullshit from Scouce and now others filling threads with "unsupported" bullshit!!

I'm also done with looking at the tired old  "hate on lefties" to support the posting of pure "undocumented" bullshit

It's all become a bad joke

I'm Done with this crap!!

Done
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la verre"Inaccurate -

What is?

Quoteit's became a hate on trump thread -

I'm not seeing that at all.  I don't bother with such things.

I'm not sure what you're smoking tonight, but it smells interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This is a Trump thread, not a hate on lefties thread.

Who's hating on lefties. I'm hating on rich corporate progressives. In the US, they come in both Republican and Democrat flavours. Equally worthless and both determined to use the media they bought to make populism fail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la verre"Inaccurate - it's has sunk into a sewer  of  hate on trump thread & all not lefty - posts of phoney news leading the way - those bowing to fake media   - the FBI, CIA etc have all said not a shred on evidence, yet some sucker for the media-on-a-mission and then turn a thread sideways with uber-left utter bullshit

We should not be surprised. Populism scares the heck out of rich progressives and corporatists. RW and Peaches have either been duped by the big money media machine or are shills.

cc

First Scouse with unsupported data, but I kinda like him

Now a new dimension  ... TOTALLY "unsupported" material + CHEAP insults when one dares challenge   .. smooth experienced NASTY troll style tactics

I'm Done!!

Anonymous

You're done cc? You are not the problem that needs change in this sub.

Anonymous

Good going RW, you retarded barking chihuahua. Your stupid bullshit in the sub drove away another good poster.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteGood going RW
To be accurate she's not posting the "unsupported" bullshit ... although always ready with "smooth" insult ..... merely bring someone here to do it for her then supporting the constant "unsupported" bullshit by a VERY NASTY insult  troll

I'm not about to retaliate at  the nasty nor am I about to delete the berage of unsupported bullshit

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"Good going RW, you retarded barking chihuahua. Your stupid bullshit in the sub drove away another good poster.

Yeah Herman - I'm responsible for this ridiculous melt down.  :001_rolleyes:   I'm responsible for my own ridiculous melt downs, not cc's.

Another right wing snowflake melts in the heat of a Canadian spring...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"Good going RW, you retarded barking chihuahua. Your stupid bullshit in the sub drove away another good poster.

Yeah Herman - I'm responsible for this ridiculous melt down.

Another right wing snowflake melts in the heat of spring...

EDIT]

RW

She was welcome to move this thread discussing a politician into another forum.  She is the mod after all or did that slip your pea brain?

You righties are so fucking precious.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Fash, nobody wants to post in the sub because of RW's "you are a rightard" stupidity. YR left because of RW and now ceec. A couple others don't want to post here anymore either because Dilf's posts are a better read than anything RW posts in here. As the admin, you decide if you want RW to turn this sub into another RR.

RW

I have mostly stayed out of here yet no one posts.  I start my own thread and tell you what it's about and to stay out if you don't like it and still a meltdown.

GET A GRIP!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview