Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I  will take a look at what lead up to this after dinner. But, I see you are walking away CC. I don't know about anyone else, but that is a major loss to the board.

It certainly is Seoul.

RW

Quote from: "cc"miss the point or what?

Look, Just ffs do one nice thing - PLEASE stop dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for the site to recover

Okay cc.  Just for you I'll stop telling people not to derail my threads with leftie bashing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

sigh  ... miss the point by 1000 miles or what?

The putdowns will never be acknowledged much less stop - Right decision to get away from this confirmed!!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Oh I get it just fine.

Ethics.

PFFFT.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteI appreciate your support and interest Fash, but this is not what I would want and does not feel right on me. Don't ditch anyone for the sole reason to keep my happy – that won't work to solve the problem for the site .. because it is not addressing the issue directly

I just wanted people to play fair ball and not constantly go after good people with the intention of rendering them lesser humans with a directed vengeance (as has sickeningly been going since last summer)

To put the record straight – that deliberately nasty to people troll  was merely a RESULT of  on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself .. a mere tool brought here to up the ante and further degrade / dehumanize many good people

To me ethics are key  and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me and gets dragged down in the eyes of others

Further bringing a pro insult / dirty work troll to do its dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  pushed it beyond the pale and into an areas of intolerable ethics  

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives to dehumanize those decided too be  "lesser humans" are repeated everywhere and  has been going on  for a while now, are constantly denied and admitted,  and are not even see by the perp  and thus won't stop

The final in a continuing series of site slaps  ... was (for the second time) a well-seasoned smoothy (see kiebs reaction) but extremely NASTY ego-mad troll bringing nothing but  "unsupported" bullshit"  ... deliberately brought herefor the sole and previously admitted intention to troll / fix / insult  / put down / put in there place at the bottom of humanity people on the sight several decent that she oft  admittedly feels superior to to makes me vomit

But that person was a result on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself. To me ethics matter and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me. Bringing a pro insult troll to do the dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  is beyond the pale

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives are repeated everywhere and have been along with putting down others as "inferiors"  been going on  for a while now, and thought of a OK by the perp  and thus won't stop

As you and I talked about before, I know Politics has become particularly nasty and it is keeping good posters away..

When Gay Boy Bob was here and before the American presidential election we were getting several anti Trump and threads a day and Herman would respond with anti Clinton threads..

I suggested at the time we have two threads and put all the American presidential politics threads into two threads..

I don't mean to boast, but I thought it was a good idea that never happened.

RW

Differences in opinions should be alllowed and encouraged.

More posts the better.

It's #politics not #rightiesRus FFS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Tread smead - you keep trying to slither out with that. You are running all over the map to escape the only point

I was speaking of you consistently dehumanizing people you disagreed with and turning them away since last summer

Several of us have been curtailing our input since then as a direct result

Look, Just ffs do one nice thing

PLEASE stop dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for Fash's site to recover

RW

Quote from: "cc"Tread smead - you keep trying to slither out with that. You are running all over the map to escape the only point

I was speaking of you consistently dehumanizing people you disagreed with and turning them away since last summer

Several of us have been curtailing our input since then as a direct result

Look, Just ffs do one nice thing

PLEASE stop dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for Fash's site to recover

Again, telling people to stay on topic isn't dehumanizing.

I stopped posting in here altogether and y'all didn't come back.

Everyone else does it but I'm ruining the place when I reply in kind.

Check the board cc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Differences in opinions should be alllowed and encouraged.

More posts the better.

RW, that is uncalled, untrue and turns people away from this sub..

I don' care about differences of opinion, we're all different..

I just said there could be some amalgamation of the pro and anti Trump threads..

Anyway, it was only a suggestion.

cc

???????

wow. After all this you don't get it. this silliness must end now

Just PLEASE stop insulting to the point of literally  dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for Fash's site to recover

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

More posts the better.

I don' care about differences of opinion, we're all different..

I just said there could be some amalgamation of the pro and anti Trump threads..

Anyway, it was only a suggestion.

What was uncalled for?  Pointing out that you get shit on in this sub if you're a leftie?  Sad but true.

I have no problem with one giant Trump thread but saying you're off topic, isn't degrading a person no matter how cc wants to justify this nonsense.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"???????

wow. After all this you don't get it. this silliness must end now

Just PLEASE stop insulting to the point of literally  dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for Fash's site to recover

Insulting people?  You mean by flipping out on them with huge long tirades, throwing away a forum, questioning their ethics, blaming them for wrecking a board and singling them out when they mention thread derailment?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

More posts the better.

That is a good example of why I don't post here as much as I used to. That and reading the word cunt over and over again.

The tone here is worse than  in RR.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

More posts the better.

That is a good example of why I don't post here as much as I used to. That and reading the word cunt over and over again.

Because I point out this sub should be for lefties too?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Wait.

This "This is a Trump thread, not a hate on lefties thread." is the catalyst for all this infantile diatribe?

Seriously?

Purportedly adult people with at least average intelligence regard this as antagonising?

Please, someone explain to those of us watching incredulously what RW has said that warrants such a reaction.

And please...don't play the "biased" card. I ask for a rational understanding of why you people are subsiding into idiocy that would make BF banter look positively enlightened.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview