The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"???????

wow. After all this you don't get it. this silliness must end now

Just PLEASE stop insulting to the point of literally  dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for Fash's site to recover

RW is as dumb as a rotting tree stump and stubborn as a jackass. She will never "get it"

Bricktop

And of course, your contribution is erudite and enlightening.

Tell me, Herm...what does your post reflect? Intellect?

Instead of vituperation, how about you answer my question, above, as to how exactly RW's comment has caused you to invoke your usual childish tirade of insults and stupidity. Discuss, boy. Not disgusting.

Bricktop

Just what I thought.

When people here are asked to justify their irrational paroxysms, silence deafens us all.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteI appreciate your support and interest Fash, but this is not what I would want and does not feel right on me. Don't ditch anyone for the sole reason to keep my happy – that won't work to solve the problem for the site .. because it is not addressing the issue directly

I just wanted people to play fair ball and not constantly go after good people with the intention of rendering them lesser humans with a directed vengeance (as has sickeningly been going since last summer)

To put the record straight – that deliberately nasty to people troll  was merely a RESULT of  on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself .. a mere tool brought here to up the ante and further degrade / dehumanize many good people

To me ethics are key  and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me and gets dragged down in the eyes of others

Further bringing a pro insult / dirty work troll to do its dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  pushed it beyond the pale and into an areas of intolerable ethics  

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives to dehumanize those decided too be  "lesser humans" are repeated everywhere and  has been going on  for a while now, are constantly denied and admitted,  and are not even see by the perp  and thus won't stop

The final in a continuing series of site slaps  ... was (for the second time) a well-seasoned smoothy (see kiebs reaction) but extremely NASTY ego-mad troll bringing nothing but  "unsupported" bullshit"  ... deliberately brought herefor the sole and previously admitted intention to troll / fix / insult  / put down / put in there place at the bottom of humanity people on the sight several decent that she oft  admittedly feels superior to to makes me vomit

But that person was a result on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself. To me ethics matter and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me. Bringing a pro insult troll to do the dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  is beyond the pale

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives are repeated everywhere and have been along with putting down others as "inferiors"  been going on  for a while now, and thought of a OK by the perp  and thus won't stop

As you and I talked about before, I know Politics has become particularly nasty and it is keeping good posters away..

When Gay Boy Bob was here and before the American presidential election we were getting several anti Trump and threads a day and Herman would respond with anti Clinton threads..

I suggested at the time we have two threads and put all the American presidential politics threads into two threads..

I don't mean to boast, but I thought it was a good idea that never happened.

Fash, make me this sub's mod and I will clean it up by cleaning house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"How?

As the father of our useless prog pm once said, "just watch me"

Bricktop

kiebers

This thread will be cleaned up. The topic is viable. I was just waiting for everyone to read what is going on. The topic will be  split. Most of the BS will wind up in RR. The topic here in Politics will be free to carry on provided the BS can be avoided. Otherwise RR will get a lot of contributions. Ain't we havin fun.......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Well, ain't you the Galahad.

Meantime, how is it that Herman and cc in particular get away with personal attacks for no valid reason?

RW

Thanks for letting it run it's course kiebers.  I'm looking forward to carrying on with the Trump talks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, ain't you the Galahad.

Meantime, how is it that Herman and cc in particular get away with personal attacks for no valid reason?

How many frickin times has your idiotic girlfriend posted rightard even after being told by a few posters(including the admin) that is detrimental to this sub? She is like TD with the repetition.

RW

I know that one!

Quote from: "RW"Number of pages of search results for "leftard" = 11

Number of pages of search results for "rightard"= 3

Perspective.

Get some.

Looks like not as many as you guys say "leftard".
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Awwww....does being called a rightard hurt your widdle feelings?

Personally, I've used the term leftard many times. It doesn't seem to have caused offence. How about the vitriol that Romero cops? And I include myself in the list of his tormentors.

RW has never engaged in slagging matches beyond the levels employed by me, you, cc and most others in this sub. But it seems that your balls are made of glass, sunshine.

RW does not exceed the level established by the herd. Yet two of you precious pantywastes seem to be affronted by the very conduct you engage in.

That, buttercup, is called hypocrisy. Bullying people on the internet, however, is called cowardice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I know that one!

Perspective.

Get some.

That's misleading..

I just did a brief search myself and found that the word rightard is usually used by you and intended as an insult toward another poster..

That is not the case for leftard..

It is used more to describe policy and politicians, but not as a churlish insults for other posters in this sub..

Many posters are posting less or not at all in this sub and I want to reverse that..

I believe the repetitive name calling is they are avoiding it..

I am asking everyone here to smarten up and be civil with their disagreements..

Disagree with each other until your keyboard is worn, but let's not wear out childish insults....that is killing this sub.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I know that one!

Perspective.

Get some.

That's misleading..

I just did a brief search myself and found that the word rightard is usually used by you and intended as an insult toward another poster..

That is not the case for leftard..

It is used more to describe policy and politicians, but not as a churlish insults for other posters in this sub..

Many posters are posting less or not at all in this sub and I want to reverse that..

I believe the repetitive name calling is they are avoiding it..

I am asking everyone here to smarten up and be civil with their disagreements..

Disagree with each other until your keyboard is worn, but let's not wear out childish insults....that is killing this sub.

Yeah I know ... I started doing it to make a point about the "de-humanizing" use of "leftard". Since my message to cc, with the acception of this thread, I haven't used the term in a month.  I got the point the first time around.

There was no insulting going on in this thread until cc threw her tantrum.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview