The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Perhaps they should have been moderated and maybe now they will.

I also want to note that I left here for a period of months starting in September which spanned the election of Donald Trump.  To pin a decline in this sub since summer on me is disingenuous bullshit.

RW, I apologize if it looks like I'm putting this all on you..

I know that's not the case.

I am happy to take credit for my part but I am not going to own other people's disingenuous lying unethical projecting bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"[.

Again, at the risk of being accused of not being objective, that is plain WRONG.

Leftard and rightard are two sides of the same coin. To suggest, imply or insinuate that one is more or less offensive than the other is asinine.

I have used the term leftard a number of times. I have been called a rightard, and take no offence because to do so would be to be hypocritical.

The harsh words that you claim diminish the use of this subbie are NOT those used by RW, but the unnecessary and petulant attacks by cc and Herman.

I am one of the main contributors here, so know of what I speak.

Herman needs confinement to RR. He is running his mouth everywhere attacking RW, and needs to be slapped. cc just seems obsessed.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Fash.

I know the terms Bricktop, I was explaining how they are being used..

Since last summer, the tone in this sub has been like RR and it is not just cc that has said that to me..

Has repetitive name calling improved the quality of discussion?

Has this sub became better because of it?

Of course not and the fact former regulars here don't use or rarely use it is proof of that..

You're all adults..

You don't like the repetitive name calling on the main board and rightfully so, but other posters don't like it here either..

We have RR for that and if some people feel they need insults of other posters to bolster their point, perhaps those posts should be moved to RR.

FASH!!!!

CC has been one of the main issues!!! She overreacts, ups the ante, then screams when she gets back what she dishes out.

Open your eyes, girl.

Just because YOU felt that cc should be a mod, that doesn't exonerate her for being far more inflammatory than anyone else.

You need to talk to her, and ask why she ADDS to the melodrama. Do you and her know what the term "MODERATE" actually means?

I have always been an admirer of hers, but this blinkered assumption that she is innocent here has to be challenged. For whatever reason, she is the chief instigator in many conflicts, then blames RW simply for posting. She uses RW as a scapegoat for her own lack of self control.

Jesus. Wake up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Perhaps they should have been moderated and maybe now they will.

I also want to note that I left here for a period of months starting in September which spanned the election of Donald Trump.  To pin a decline in this sub since summer on me is disingenuous bullshit.

RW, I apologize if it looks like I'm putting this all on you..

I know that's not the case.

I am happy to take credit for my part but I am not going to own other people's disingenuous lying unethical projecting bullshit.

Who the culprits were is irrelevant now..

But, I took a look and was pleased to see it seems to be getting back to a discussion sub rather than a flame sub..

Keep it up everyone who posts there.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Bricktop

But, I took a look and was pleased to see it seems to be getting back to a discussion sub rather than a flame sub..

Keep telling yourself that.

It won't stop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Keep telling yourself that.

It won't stop.

Maybe, probably, but for now I can say keep it up.

Twenty Dollars

Amazed this thread still remains. Given the fact that POTUS still exists as the president. His try at it doesn't look like it's going too well. Sure the news channels sensationalize most everything. The fact remains this person is unfit, and almost out of control. Couple him with the multi billion dollar news business, I believe somethings gonna happen. He is easily baited into anything. Obvious, no? Wonder how many here still support this fool who has basically accomplished zero, and clearly on the road to the same. Not sure anyone here can argue with this unless your not paying attention . Sorry no blue lines.

kiebers

Why would you be amazed the thread still remains? It was split and moved here because the derail was massive. This is the sub for that kind of thing.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Why would you be amazed the thread still remains? It was split and moved here because the derail was massive. This is the sub for that kind of thing.

And for Twenty Dollars.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"Why would you be amazed the thread still remains? It was split and moved here because the derail was massive. This is the sub for that kind of thing.

Liked the dialogue in these 5 pages. What was the issue to split it? Do you still see Trump with the same eyes as before? Maybe the Canadians don't care that much, except the ones who live close to the west coast. Lots of issues people had with me had to do my hatred for the SOB. I now hate him more, and for good reason. I like to hear from anyone who still thinks he's a great King. I vow to keep it civil.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Liked the dialogue in these 5 pages. What was the issue to split it? Do you still see Trump with the same eyes as before? Maybe the Canadians don't care that much, except the ones who live close to the west coast. Lots of issues people had with me had to do my hatred for the SOB. I now hate him more, and for good reason. I like to hear from anyone who still thinks he's a great King. I vow to keep it civil.

This thread has nothing to do with Trump. Peoples issues with you had nothing to do with your politics, but had everything to do with your constant whining, condescension, and being a drama queen.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

He's not a great king nor is he a flawless person. He is my president so I will support him nonetheless. I always support the president no matter what side he represents. I am first an American before I am any group or team. As to what he has accomplished, you have the Trump Derangement Syndrome. He has accomplished many things but continue to delude yourself that he hasn't if that makes you sleep better. It could be that I've just been trolled. So be it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

This thread has nothing to do with Trump. Peoples issues with you had nothing to do with your politics, but had everything to do with your constant whining, condescension, and being a drama queen.

Exactly kiebers, but as usual Twenty Dollars doesn't get it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"He's not a great king nor is he a flawless person. He is my president so I will support him nonetheless. I always support the president no matter what side he represents. I am first an American before I am any group or team. As to what he has accomplished, you have the Trump Derangement Syndrome. He has accomplished many things but continue to delude yourself that he hasn't if that makes you sleep better. It could be that I've just been trolled. So be it.

Good morning Azhya. To my knowledge the only thing he has accomplished are some Excutive Orders that are meaningless. Beyond this the repeal of Obama care, the travel ban, the wall that the Mexicans were to pay for. The promise to keep the U.S out of the Middle East. These things he promised, and these things fell apart.  Tensions are mounting in the states, not to mention in Syria, N. Korea, Russia. What happened to the Armada that was headed to S. Korea? Anyway please tell me about his accomplishments, and the good he has done? I cannot blindly follow someone who has no clue of what a leaders job is or even basic leadership. He is the head of the most powerful country on the planet. The person who has nuke codes. This scares me. Look at the VP. One term governor from Indiana, busted for embezzlement, google it. Brannon, a washed up movie producer who lived in his car, and ate out of garbage cans. Daughter and son in law seem to have lots of influence. The president doesn't make me feel comfortable because he has no clue, plan or even a solid idea. Anything on the horizon? Doesn't look like it? His ego will always get the best of him. 3 weeks or so ago he had to fork over 24 million dollars as part of the law suit related Trumps failed real estate courses. Anyway I hope it works out. Don't think it will. Nice talking to you.

Twenty Dollars

I vowed to keep it civil. What don't you get?

Gallium

I vowed to keep it civil. What don't you get?

I still can't believe you actually post with these losers!?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview