Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

The US Gov. is facing a shut down on Friday. Sounds like there needs to be a budget in place before then, in order to avoid the shut down. There are lots of things that can and probably will fall apart before the budget is passed. The health care issue, tax reform, and the $$$ for the wall, which the fool is insisting on. With all of the external shit happening around the world, I don't think the Baffoon is equipped to handle much more. Someone said of the Trump administration. It's being run like a family business in trouble. Kinda looks that way to me. Big environmental protest happening this morning. A world of shit for Trump right now.

kiebers

OMG, the government may have to shut down over budget issues???? Whatever will we do????  :001_rolleyes:

The government has shut down eighteen times since 1976. Just a tool. Every president but one, since 1976, has done this. Surprisingly one president did not have a budget issue during his two terms...G W Bush...go figure.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"OMG, the government may have to shut down over budget issues???? Whatever will we do????  :001_rolleyes:

The government has shut down eighteen times since 1976. Just a tool. Every president but one, since 1976, has done this. Surprisingly one president did not have a budget issue during his two terms...G W Bush...go figure.

As you know it's the two issues tied to the budget. Tax reform and $$$ for the wall. Sure tax reform. Good. The wall and repeal of Obama care. Isn't gonna happen. Both Bushes were Ensteins compared to who the Russians got elected. Do you still support the fool? Maybe you can answer, what has this fool accomplished?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"This is a Trump thread, not a hate on lefties thread.

Who's hating on lefties. I'm hating on rich corporate progressives. In the US, they come in both Republican and Democrat flavours. Equally worthless and both determined to use the media they bought to make populism fail.

Trump and his group will pick your pocket like there's no tomorrow. Be thankful he's got nothing to do with Canada yet.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc"miss the point or what?

I'm talking a consistent action over many moths here

Look, Just ffs do one nice thing - PLEASE stop insulting and  dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for the site to recover

Disagree? We collectively need to work to rid civilization from of this person. Unfit to be anything but president of Toad hall.

Twenty Dollars

Something else that contented me to see was the way Xi Jinping TROLLED Trump during their meeting in Florida. The fool Trump took the bait like a hungry carp.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Look, Just ffs do one nice thing - PLEASE stop insulting and  dehumanizing those you disagree with before its too late for the site to recover

Disagree? We collectively need to work to rid civilization from of this person. Unfit to be anything but president of Toad hall.

Somewhat typical of today's media, taking statements not even related and misconstruing them to fit your agenda. Good job  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"He's not a great king nor is he a flawless person. He is my president so I will support him nonetheless. I always support the president no matter what side he represents. I am first an American before I am any group or team. As to what he has accomplished, you have the Trump Derangement Syndrome. He has accomplished many things but continue to delude yourself that he hasn't if that makes you sleep better. It could be that I've just been trolled. So be it.

Good morning Azhya. To my knowledge the only thing he has accomplished are some Excutive Orders that are meaningless. Beyond this the repeal of Obama care, the travel ban, the wall that the Mexicans were to pay for. The promise to keep the U.S out of the Middle East. These things he promised, and these things fell apart.  Tensions are mounting in the states, not to mention in Syria, N. Korea, Russia. What happened to the Armada that was headed to S. Korea? Anyway please tell me about his accomplishments, and the good he has done? I cannot blindly follow someone who has no clue of what a leaders job is or even basic leadership. He is the head of the most powerful country on the planet. The person who has nuke codes. This scares me. Look at the VP. One term governor from Indiana, busted for embezzlement, google it. Brannon, a washed up movie producer who lived in his car, and ate out of garbage cans. Daughter and son in law seem to have lots of influence. The president doesn't make me feel comfortable because he has no clue, plan or even a solid idea. Anything on the horizon? Doesn't look like it? His ego will always get the best of him. 3 weeks or so ago he had to fork over 24 million dollars as part of the law suit related Trumps failed real estate courses. Anyway I hope it works out. Don't think it will. Nice talking to you.

I worked hard today and now I am too tired to answer questions. There is also no point as we do not agree on Trump anyway. Google will find answers to your questions. I'm not trying to turn anyone to become a Trump supporter. I am not his defender or spokesperson. The last time I checked, Trump is in this forum.  :laugh3: Anyone here is welcome to support or denounce him. It really does not affect me. It just annoys me when I see the relentless whining.

Do you take issue with Trump's constant whining as well like how us big bad Canadians are mean to American dairy farmers?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"

Somewhat typical of today's media, taking statements not even related and misconstruing them to fit your agenda. Good job  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

My agenda? Remember Kiebers I don't really need the US. I just hate seeing what's going on. What has this fool accomplished in 100 days? Are you still big on Trump. Gotta go to the farmers market. When I return we can talk about Tillerson, Poutin,lifting Russian sanctions to drill for oil. Of course you're aware of this? Maybe you'd rather talk about the 3 investigations going on right now. How about the Armada sailing to S. Korea?

kiebers

My agenda? Remember Kiebers I don't really need the US. I just hate seeing what's going on. What has this fool accomplished in 100 days? Are you still big on Trump. Gotta go to the farmers market. When I return we can talk about Tillerson, Poutin,lifting Russian sanctions to drill for oil. Of course you're aware of this? Maybe you'd rather talk about the 3 investigations going on right now. How about the Armada sailing to S. Korea?

CC's post had nothing to do with Trump. If you don't have an agenda then you would not continually want to accuse everyone of supporting Trump and try to use others posts out of context.

Twenty Dollars

Got some killer Jumbo Prawns, and a kilo of ahi for some Hawaiian poki. Think I'll grill the prawns.

Have a look at a New York Times article titled Exxon Mobil seeks U.S. Sanctions waiver for oil project in Russia. Dated April 19, 2017. I don't know so I won't assume. It looks like Tillerson, the Trumps, Poutin and the Russian we're talking about this now and before the elections. The other thing is the huge facility built by the Russians in the artic? Pretty sure for oil exploration. In this Article mentioned that global warming will reduce the ice cap making it easier to drill, and exist there. More and more revelations between Trump, Poutin, the Russians, and Trumps advisers just starting to come out now. Come on. Hillary was a shitty opponent to begin with. That blatant boost from the Rs really did the trick.

Twenty Dollars

CC's post had nothing to do with Trump. If you don't have an agenda then you would not continually want to accuse everyone of supporting Trump and try to use others posts out of context.

Is this annoying you? Still see Trump thru the same eyes? What good has he accomplished? Related to my agenda, if you or anyone is a supporter defend yourself. I promised to keep it civil.

Twenty Dollars

Did you see the press conference the other day with the Italian PM? Trump said that Pavarotti was a great friend. Guess he forgot Pavarotti died in 2007.

kiebers

I could give a fuck about how you feel about Trump. Nor am I going to discuss it with you. All I was saying is you twisted someones post to meet your agenda just like the media does. That is the only point I was making.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview