Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Trump, KAM, Dilf, SCOUSE, everybody is to get your short, skinny, ugly, single digit IQ crybaby ass. What a fucking paranoid,braindead wussy you are.  You should do society a fucking favour and shoot yourself in the face. It's not like anyone will ever miss you.

Shen Li, I know you don't mean it, but you shouldn't even joke about counselling people to commit suicide..

Particularly one who has below average intelligence and may not know you're joking.

Shen, joking????...... ac_unsure

I hope so anyway.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"I could give a fuck about how you feel about Trump. Nor am I going to discuss it with you. All I was saying is you twisted someones post to meet your agenda just like the media does. That is the only point I was making.

Have to disagree. I merely took the opportunity to post what I believe right here. More to come, and feel free to voice what you believe.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Poor TD, his whining belongs in RR.

He belongs in a fucking morgue.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "kiebers"I could give a fuck about how you feel about Trump. Nor am I going to discuss it with you. All I was saying is you twisted someones post to meet your agenda just like the media does. That is the only point I was making.

I too don't care and I don't have to answer questions either. The mania is getting old. Next.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I had a feeling you were going to say that Az...again.

:D
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

To answer my own issue with Teumpenstein and his latest attempt to bully someone (Canada)...

Quote'We don't blame you': Wisconsin farmers on Trump's blast at Canada's dairy industry

With a state-wide oversupply of milk, the dairy industry's problems go well beyond a little trade spat

... All the milk processers in Wisconsin are operating at capacity.  It's a widely held view in the state that there's simply too much milk being produced.

That's what's behind U.S. President Donald Trump's claim that Canada is being "very unfair" to  Wisconsin dairy farmers. He believes Canadian rules that favour domestic ultrafiltered milk, which is used in production of cheese and other dairy products, are hurting sales for U.S. producers.

But Trump's slam of the Canadian dairy system is characterized by many in the state as misguided, because the real issue is broad overproduction.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/dairy-farmers-wisconsin-trump-1.4081391">http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/dairy ... -1.4081391">http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/dairy-farmers-wisconsin-trump-1.4081391

Trump is a myopic bully.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't owe anyone here any explanations. The Trump administration is in office. Deal with it. The witch hunt is pathetic. Marinade in your story spinning and crazed notions. I'm sure the world will finally discover the political geniuses in these forums who think they know how to run a country better than anybody else. Bwahahaha! The Stanley cup playoffs is much more engaging than this. Au revoir.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I'm not demanding an explaination.  I could write your answers for you in fact because you say the same thing over and over again.

I am dealing with Trump being in office by pointing out his abject stupidity and constant lying and bullying.  If you don't like your president being discussed for what he is, then hockey is your best bet because he is a delusional, paranoid, lying sack of shit.

^^^I can say that here because it's RR baby.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Hollow shots because they'll never change anything and they also mean nothing so carry on.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

I'm going to carry on but really, I appreciate your blessing. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

RW

The media is doing that just fine, which is the point of most of the articles I post.  Clearly something that has gone over a few heads around here, which is fine :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Someone had to feed your mania.

This  thread has nothing to do with politics. If it did, it wouldn't be in a sub where a baboon like the Italian-American meatball could get at it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview