The best topic

Replies: 8531
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:49:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I'm not demanding an explaination.  I could write your answers for you in fact because you say the same thing over and over again.

I am dealing with Trump being in office by pointing out his abject stupidity and constant lying and bullying.  If you don't like your president being discussed for what he is, then hockey is your best bet because he is a delusional, paranoid, lying sack of shit.

^^^I can say that here because it's RR baby.

Yawn.

TDS is a bitch.

From my perspective, its seems somewhat ironic that someone who has Trudeau as a PM seems fit to slag off at another nation's leader.

Look in your own backyard.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

So I can't criticize Trump and my own PM, whom I didn't vote for?

Red herring, cop out dear.

You know what would be fun?  Having someone say something positive about him.  You know, outline all the good de idioms he's made lately as president.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Okay, here are two very positive bills Trump has supported and signed into law.....

H.R. 255 -- the Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act -- calls on the National Science Foundation to "recruit and support women to expand their focus into the commercial world in its entrepreneurial programs.

H.R. 321 -- the Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act -- requires NASA to encourage women and girls to study science, technology, engineering and mathematics, to pursue careers in aerospace and to advance the United States' space exploration efforts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Those are positives.

Total Dumbass is always a negative.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"The media is doing that just fine, which is the point of most of the articles I post.  Clearly something that has gone over a few heads around here, which is fine :)

Thanks for posting your thoughts. The media is a huge player in all of this. You can't help watching it. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC..... Take your pick. I try to read it as opposed to watching it. If bombs start falling here and there, the media did it's part to make it happen. It's their aim to sensationalize anything and everything. Couple this with an inadequate shaky leadership. A recipe for disaster. Occurring as we speak. The next two weeks will make or break the Baffoon. The wall? Never gonna happen.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"To answer my own issue with Teumpenstein and his latest attempt to bully someone (Canada)...

Quote'We don't blame you': Wisconsin farmers on Trump's blast at Canada's dairy industry

With a state-wide oversupply of milk, the dairy industry's problems go well beyond a little trade spat

... All the milk processers in Wisconsin are operating at capacity.  It's a widely held view in the state that there's simply too much milk being produced.

That's what's behind U.S. President Donald Trump's claim that Canada is being "very unfair" to  Wisconsin dairy farmers. He believes Canadian rules that favour domestic ultrafiltered milk, which is used in production of cheese and other dairy products, are hurting sales for U.S. producers.

But Trump's slam of the Canadian dairy system is characterized by many in the state as misguided, because the real issue is broad overproduction.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/dairy-farmers-wisconsin-trump-1.4081391">http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/dairy ... -1.4081391">http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/dairy-farmers-wisconsin-trump-1.4081391

Trump is a myopic bully.

He's really worse. It baffles me why people blindly follow those ill equipped to lead Guinea pigs.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"I'm not demanding an explaination.  I could write your answers for you in fact because you say the same thing over and over again.

I am dealing with Trump being in office by pointing out his abject stupidity and constant lying and bullying.  If you don't like your president being discussed for what he is, then hockey is your best bet because he is a delusional, paranoid, lying sack of shit.

^^^I can say that here because it's RR baby.

Yawn.

TDS is a bitch.

From my perspective, its seems somewhat ironic that someone who has Trudeau as a PM seems fit to slag off at another nation's leader.

Look in your own backyard.

Thanks for posting here. I am aware you live down under, although I've seen a few posts from before, related to this subject. Is there anyway to you defend this person who somehow was elected as POTUS? To me he has difficulty putting a sentence together. I'm really interested to see the outcome of the 3 investigations continuing, but soon to be completed. There is a big chance he will be impeached, maybe jailed? Couple more things. I do not live in Canada. The last thing that bugs the shit out of me, is the fact that the US had a great opportunity to nominate a solid conservative candidate from the Republican camp. Instead the Russians stepped up.... Look what happens. A giant shit show.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"Poor TD, his whining belongs in RR.

Good Morning Fashionista.

Enhance your vocabulary. It's called pointing out the truth. If I've said anything incorrect, let me know.

Twenty Dollars

I'm hearing 40 billion to build the wall between the US and Mexico. You'll remember the Baffoon saying the Mexicans would pay for it? It isn't going to happen. Additionally it appears that it will tied to the new Fed. budget. A dollar to a dime, the government will experience a shit down next Friday, because of this and a few other small issues. No bigge. Friday will be Trumps 100th day. A giant success.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Enhance your vocabulary. It's called pointing out the truth. If I've said anything incorrect, let me know.

The "truth"??????? ac_toofunny

Everything you spew is conjecture based on your political leaning and the partisan propaganda that you so readily swallow.....

Remember that little word that you got criticized for using so much...."assumption"?...Well your doing it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

Everything you spew is conjecture based on your political leaning and the partisan propaganda that you so readily swallow.....

Remember that little word that you got criticized for using so much...."assumption"?...Well your doing it.

Tell me specifically. What is inaccurate? No assumption. Don't think your even reading what I post. Trump is unfit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Total Dumbass is a good example of why universal suffrage should be scrapped.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview