Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

TD's "I forget this is RR thread"

Started by cc, April 11, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

And I looked through "leftard" results:

It's funny but the Gary Oak I'm familiar with over at Blue Frost's forum, is not a progressive leftard like Lancy

So, here's the leftard's "we're smarter than you" put down that is, of course, pure bullshit.

Ah, more leftard epithets in lieu of sense and reason.

If you are not a leftard...you must be crazy.

A standard leftard tactic.

A white leftard is dead. I'm fucking giddy.Oh boy, another ignorant string of statements from a clueless leftard dope

Romero, we all know you don't like being called out on the typical leftard bullshit that you and your ilk support and swallow.

Once again the leftard toady (which deep down is what you really are) comes out to play and shows off your level of moronic ineptitude.

Finger pointing by that ignorant turd, Romero and his leftard ilk

OMG, you are such a disingenuous smarmy, little, leftard, prick.

Fuck off, leftard scum.

You really are coming across like a textbook PC leftard

I stopped a halfway in but those all look like insults to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I know that one!

Quote from: "RW"Number of pages of search results for "leftard" = 11

Number of pages of search results for "rightard"= 3

Perspective.

Get some.

Looks like not as many as you guys say "leftard".

That's misleading..

I just did a brief search myself and found that the word rightard is usually used by you and intended as an insult toward another poster..

That is not the case for leftard..

It is used more to describe policy and politicians, but not as a churlish insults for other posters in this sub..

Many posters are posting less or not at all in this sub and I want to reverse that..

I believe the repetitive name calling is they are avoiding it..

I am asking everyone here to smarten up and be civil with their disagreements..

Disagree with each other until your keyboard is worn, but let's not wear out childish insults....that is killing this sub.

Again, at the risk of being accused of not being objective, that is plain WRONG.

Leftard and rightard are two sides of the same coin. To suggest, imply or insinuate that one is more or less offensive than the other is asinine.

I have used the term leftard a number of times. I have been called a rightard, and take no offence because to do so would be to be hypocritical.

The harsh words that you claim diminish the use of this subbie are NOT those used by RW, but the unnecessary and petulant attacks by cc and Herman.

I am one of the main contributors here, so know of what I speak.

Herman needs confinement to RR. He is running his mouth everywhere attacking RW, and needs to be slapped. cc just seems obsessed.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Fash.

Renee

Quote from: "cc"First Scouse with unsupported data, but I kinda like him

Now a new dimension  ... TOTALLY "unsupported" material + CHEAP insults when one dares challenge   .. smooth experienced NASTY troll style tactics

I'm Done!!

Really??? You kinda like him? You like the little PI lifting, ignorant, rat Nazi sitting in the corner with the shit eating grin on his face???? You kinda like him. That's very interesting.

And to think YOU just went off on a ranting diatribe lecturing about "ethics" and "dehumanization". WOW..... :laugh3:

Now where did I put that "I'm stunned at this load of horseshit" emoji? It's never around when I need it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"And I looked through "leftard" results:

It's funny but the Gary Oak I'm familiar with over at Blue Frost's forum, is not a progressive leftard like Lancy

So, here's the leftard's "we're smarter than you" put down that is, of course, pure bullshit.

Ah, more leftard epithets in lieu of sense and reason.

If you are not a leftard...you must be crazy.

A standard leftard tactic.

A white leftard is dead. I'm fucking giddy.Oh boy, another ignorant string of statements from a clueless leftard dope

Romero, we all know you don't like being called out on the typical leftard bullshit that you and your ilk support and swallow.

Once again the leftard toady (which deep down is what you really are) comes out to play and shows off your level of moronic ineptitude.

Finger pointing by that ignorant turd, Romero and his leftard ilk

OMG, you are such a disingenuous smarmy, little, leftard, prick.

Fuck off, leftard scum.

You really are coming across like a textbook PC leftard

I stopped a halfway in but those all look like insults to me.

Hey, don't be quoting me without giving the proper APA citations..... :laugh3:

I recognize about half of those..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"[.

Again, at the risk of being accused of not being objective, that is plain WRONG.

Leftard and rightard are two sides of the same coin. To suggest, imply or insinuate that one is more or less offensive than the other is asinine.

I have used the term leftard a number of times. I have been called a rightard, and take no offence because to do so would be to be hypocritical.

The harsh words that you claim diminish the use of this subbie are NOT those used by RW, but the unnecessary and petulant attacks by cc and Herman.

I am one of the main contributors here, so know of what I speak.

Herman needs confinement to RR. He is running his mouth everywhere attacking RW, and needs to be slapped. cc just seems obsessed.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Fash.

I know the terms Bricktop, I was explaining how they are being used..

Since last summer, the tone in this sub has been like RR and it is not just cc that has said that to me..

Has repetitive name calling improved the quality of discussion?

Has this sub became better because of it?

Of course not and the fact former regulars here don't use or rarely use it is proof of that..

You're all adults..

You don't like the repetitive name calling on the main board and rightfully so, but other posters don't like it here either..

We have RR for that and if some people feel they need insults of other posters to bolster their point, perhaps those posts should be moved to RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteI appreciate your support and interest Fash, but this is not what I would want and does not feel right on me. Don't ditch anyone for the sole reason to keep my happy – that won't work to solve the problem for the site .. because it is not addressing the issue directly

I just wanted people to play fair ball and not constantly go after good people with the intention of rendering them lesser humans with a directed vengeance (as has sickeningly been going since last summer)

To put the record straight – that deliberately nasty to people troll  was merely a RESULT of  on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself .. a mere tool brought here to up the ante and further degrade / dehumanize many good people

To me ethics are key  and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me and gets dragged down in the eyes of others

Further bringing a pro insult / dirty work troll to do its dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  pushed it beyond the pale and into an areas of intolerable ethics  

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives to dehumanize those decided too be  "lesser humans" are repeated everywhere and  has been going on  for a while now, are constantly denied and admitted,  and are not even see by the perp  and thus won't stop

The final in a continuing series of site slaps  ... was (for the second time) a well-seasoned smoothy (see kiebs reaction) but extremely NASTY ego-mad troll bringing nothing but  "unsupported" bullshit"  ... deliberately brought herefor the sole and previously admitted intention to troll / fix / insult  / put down / put in there place at the bottom of humanity people on the sight several decent that she oft  admittedly feels superior to to makes me vomit

But that person was a result on an ongoing problem, not the problem itself. To me ethics matter and when I see constant unethical references to the "lesser value"  of others, the site becomes a total drag to me. Bringing a pro insult troll to do the dirty work (at the same time supporting / echoing the dirty work)  is beyond the pale

Don't ask for examples, I'm not one who compiles old posts for future use  ....  the above motives are repeated everywhere and have been along with putting down others as "inferiors"  been going on  for a while now, and thought of a OK by the perp  and thus won't stop

As you and I talked about before, I know Politics has become particularly nasty and it is keeping good posters away..

When Gay Boy Bob was here and before the American presidential election we were getting several anti Trump and threads a day and Herman would respond with anti Clinton threads..

I suggested at the time we have two threads and put all the American presidential politics threads into two threads..

I don't mean to boast, but I thought it was a good idea that never happened.

Fash, make me this sub's mod and I will clean it up by cleaning house.

I appreciate the offer iron horse jockey, but I think we can handle that sub.

Twenty Dollars

While you all get your panties in a bunch. The truth about the Baffoon continues. My opinion is this; He won't make it past August. Health issues. DT is unfit to lead the most powerful country in the world. Let the finger pointing begin.

Anonymous

We should allow you and your friends KAM and Dilf in the Politics sub..

We would hardly notice any difference.

RW

Perhaps they should have been moderated and maybe now they will.

I also want to note that I left here for a period of months starting in September which spanned the election of Donald Trump.  To pin a decline in this sub since summer on me is disingenuous bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"We should you and your friends KAM and Dilf in the Politics sub..

Not sure what you're trying to say. Why are differing opinions and open minds the kiss of death here?  Fash it's all through this thread which makes it interesting. Once more neither Klam, Dilf or Scouse are my friends.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We should you and your friends KAM and Dilf in the Politics sub..

Not sure what you're trying to say. Why are differing opinions and open minds the kiss of death here?  Fash it's all through this thread which makes it interesting. Once more neither Klam, Dilf or Scouse are my friends.

You three stooges are the kiss of death of any forum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc"First Scouse with unsupported data, but I kinda like him

Now a new dimension  ... TOTALLY "unsupported" material + CHEAP insults when one dares challenge   .. smooth experienced NASTY troll style tactics

I'm Done!!

Really??? You kinda like him? You like the little PI lifting, ignorant, rat Nazi sitting in the corner with the shit eating grin on his face???? You kinda like him. That's very interesting.

And to think YOU just went off on a ranting diatribe lecturing about "ethics" and "dehumanization". WOW..... :laugh3:

Now where did I put that "I'm stunned at this load of horseshit" emoji? It's never around when I need it.

PI lifting?  Ok whose PI have I 'lifted' on here pray tell?  ac_unsure

Its funny how the only person who seems to have a huge problem with me on here is you....

Perhaps its about time you wound your neck in and just accepted that I'm here to stay, whether your obese 20 stone ass likes it or not.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We should allow you and your friends KAM and Dilf in the Politics sub..

That's a real exaggeration, but I get your point.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We should allow you and your friends KAM and Dilf in the Politics sub..

That's a real exaggeration, but I get your point.

Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Perhaps they should have been moderated and maybe now they will.

I also want to note that I left here for a period of months starting in September which spanned the election of Donald Trump.  To pin a decline in this sub since summer on me is disingenuous bullshit.

RW, I apologize if it looks like I'm putting this all on you..

I know that's not the case.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview