Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Am I a Pervert?

Started by Angry White Male, May 25, 2017, 03:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I'm not Merv the Perv, but I have a fucking problem that I'm facing...

Right now I'm peaking physically, but also emotionally and financially also.

I look to find a soul mate, but the females in my age range (35-40), look like they're 50+...!!!  Worn out haggard bitches, with 300 pound asses.  Ridden hard, and put away wet.

And this DOESN'T take into account God knows how many kids they've popped out...  I wouldn't want to see that gash with the lights on!

I'be come to the conclusion that my physical female equal would have to be 10 to 15 years younger than me, to equate physically.

This presents another problem, as I KNOW massive gaps in age leads to problems eventually.

I'm fucking stuck between a rock, and a hard place.

Berry Sweet

GORDY GAMBINO

Get a slope like I did mate.

Better than white woman.

^
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Get a slope like I did mate.

Better than white woman.

^

Why thank you Gordon. ac_biggrin

shin

I don't think it necessarily makes one a perv if they don't find a certain kind of physical attribute desirable, but you should understand that there is more to sex than bumping uglies (pun intended).

Most women aren't going to look like they do when they're in their prime 20 years later. If you intend to keep replacing the women in your life with younger ones, I think you're going to end up being very disappointed when you run out of things to talk to them about.

So I'll ask a loaded question here... what do you like about women besides their bodies?

GORDY GAMBINO

their sisters and their nieces...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Here we go again folks....for the bazillionth time....Mel's showing off his membership card to the "He-man Woman Hater's Club"... :001_rolleyes:

He must have broken open that BIG bottle of Smirnoff last night.... :laugh3:

Mel, every guy regardless of age wants to be with a woman they find attractive....it's perfectly normal and it doesn't make you a pervert....BUT the way you bang on about this shit makes you a fucking annoying loser.

Personally I think you would get more play as a ordinary, QUITE, perv. So why don't you do us all a favor and just STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

realgrimm

next stops mid-life crisis, it won't be graceful in this case

realgrimm

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcpC28G9SwQbjwc/giphy.gif">

Blazor

Perfectly fine man. My lady is 14 years younger than me lol. My issue is I look younger. I cant attract the ones my age. Just this past week at my bros wedding, people thought I was his younger brother lol. Hes 14 years younger than me too lol. One thought I was 22! My gf and I both did not plan on dating outside an age range, but we hit it off, plus the fact I dont look old nor act old. I think her and I are old souls though lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Perfectly fine man. My lady is 14 years younger than me lol. My issue is I look younger. I cant attract the ones my age. Just this past week at my bros wedding, people thought I was his younger brother lol. Hes 14 years younger than me too lol. One thought I was 22! My gf and I both did not plan on dating outside an age range, but we hit it off, plus the fact I dont look old nor act old. I think her and I are old souls though lol.

I've been told I look younger than my age too, but I don't want the attention of any man..

I guess for single people this is a plus.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Perfectly fine man. My lady is 14 years younger than me lol. My issue is I look younger. I cant attract the ones my age. Just this past week at my bros wedding, people thought I was his younger brother lol. Hes 14 years younger than me too lol. One thought I was 22! My gf and I both did not plan on dating outside an age range, but we hit it off, plus the fact I dont look old nor act old. I think her and I are old souls though lol.

I've been told I look younger than my age too, but I don't want the attention of any man..

You prolly also been with your man for a long time. Imagine having to hop back in the dating field after a 20 year hiatus lol.

Single or not, I still look at it as a plus lol. I love getting the jaw drop look when my age is revealed  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

You prolly also been with your man for a long time. Imagine having to hop back in the dating field after a 20 year hiatus lol.

Single or not, I still look at it as a plus lol. I love getting the jaw drop look when my age is revealed  :laugh:

I never really was in the dating field Blazor..

I've never dated anyone other than my husband and yes we've been married a long time now.

Blazor

I never really was in the dating field Blazor..

I've never dated anyone other than my husband and yes we've been married a long time now.

Real similar story to mine.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"..... I guess for single people this is a plus.

Don't sell it short. Your looking young is a huge plus / gift for your guy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell