Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

RE: "I try to take a break."

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Renee"Well when you went to Seattle it was a good thing you didn't go too much further Northwest....You might have fallen off the edge.... :laugh3:

:laugh:

Nah, according to the theory, we are surrounded by an ice wall (Antartica). I wouldnt be able to fall off that, as its off limits since the late 50's when their rockets failed to penetrate the firmament in Operation Fishbowl. Operation Fishbowl was real, look it up  ac_smile

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8ff74a5ddc247a8e77608d9b2c77769b/tumblr_or3k298uV41ris16so8_1280.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Careful fella, you're about half a step away from the resident anti-conspiracy theorist going off at you.  :laugh3:

Do you see the 2 shades of I give a fuck on my face  :laugh:

I been preaching shit to those that will listen for 10 years at least, dont plan to stop now lol. I just dont go out of my way as much like I use to. If peeps wanna listen thats fine. But dont try and bring me back to the land of sheep  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

You saying thats the look you had after reading that lol?  :laugh:

It was all true! lol

realgrimm

It was all true! lol

it suited on many levels it's also the first thing that popped into my mind when you mentioned "Operation Fishbowl"  :roll:

realgrimm

When I think "Operation Fishbowl" I think of genetically modified humans with webbed feet being monitored in manufactured aquatic settings ..

Blazor

It was all true! lol

it suited on many levels it's also the first thing that popped into my mind when you mentioned "Operation Fishbowl"  :roll:

When I think "Operation Fishbowl" I think of genetically modified humans with webbed feet being monitored in manufactured aquatic settings ..

Right on  :roll:

I forgot the name of the island, but there is an actual government facility that use to do shit like that, or still does. Hybrids have washed up on shores near the island.

realgrimm

It was all true! lol

I forgot the name of the island, but there is an actual government facility that use to do shit like that, or still does. Hybrids have washed up on shores near the island.

Have you seen that movie Tusk, where they genetically and surgically alter Justin Long into a walrus, it's directed by Kevin Smith it's good and funny

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCQJnOn0ru0

Blazor

Have you seen that movie Tusk, where they genetically and surgically alter Justin Long into a walrus, it's directed by Kevin Smith it's good and funny

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCQJnOn0ru0

No but I did see a trailer before lol. Forgot about it, I'll try and remember to check it out lol.

Renee

It was all true! lol

You know maybe we need a sub forum for this kind of stuff...conspiracy theories, cryptozoological creatures, unexplained phenomena, ghosts, UFO and Area 51 kinda stuff?

You should suggest it to Fash. You could even moderate it. And believe me I'm not trying to be facetious in any way. It might add a little much needed color to this place.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"

You know maybe we need a sub forum for this kind of stuff...conspiracy theories, cryptozoological creatures, unexplained phenomena, ghosts, UFO and Area 51 kinda stuff?

You should suggest it to Fash. You could even moderate it. And believe me I'm not trying to be facetious in any way. It might add a little much needed color to this place.

Not a bad idea lol. Deadskin and I mod one over at the other place.

Problem is, much like over there, most simply dont want to hear it, and are comfy in what they believe. Same with another forum Im on, most think its a joke, so I quit posting about it there unless its major. Im not talking simply flat earth, thats something new I been getting into. Im talking things like NWO and such. Simply pointing out corruption and such. Like did you know that our government created a law that legally allows them to lie. That a law was made that allows them to legally kill up to 3000 citizens at any one time. That one was created in the 60s or 70s and prolly the limit has been raised since then. So much corruption and bullshit. Mind control, etc. Its getting bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

It was all true! lol

I would be willing to do that if SCOUSE is interested.

Blurt

It would be a fatal mistake to put Scouse in charge of anything here, Fash.

Forget The Blue Cashew, welcome to Stormfront 2.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"It would be a fatal mistake to put Scouse in charge of anything here, Fash.

Something like this actually exists on one of the sub forums of memebee..

It could be done as long as a few basic rules are established..

But, it's up to SCOUSE if he wants to do that.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Careful fella, you're about half a step away from the resident anti-conspiracy theorist going off at you.  :laugh3:

Do you see the 2 shades of I give a fuck on my face  :laugh:

I been preaching shit to those that will listen for 10 years at least, dont plan to stop now lol. I just dont go out of my way as much like I use to. If peeps wanna listen thats fine. But dont try and bring me back to the land of sheep  :laugh:

Its funny watching non believers throw their toys out of the pram and have hissy fits when something gets said which they disagree with.   :laugh3:

Types like Renee would believe the sky was yellow if the government told her so.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"It would be a fatal mistake to put Scouse in charge of anything here, Fash.

Something like this actually exists on one of the sub forums of memebee..

It could be done as long as a few basic rules are established..

But, it's up to SCOUSE if he wants to do that.

Hmmmmm, its almost worth doing just to watch the likes of Blurt and Renee weep and wail.   :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview