The best topic

Replies: 8061
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RE: "I try to take a break."

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, but that's not public knowledge, is it now?

And thanks, Fash, for providing proof that ol' Mouse is a scurrilous two-faced goon.

He's one way when it comes to licking the ladies' toes but quite another when his Nazi manliness might come under fire.

I've been on his facebook under his real name and he's the exact same way just with more pictures

Aryan

Quote from: "realgrimm"

And thanks, Fash, for providing proof that ol' Mouse is a scurrilous two-faced goon.

He's one way when it comes to licking the ladies' toes but quite another when his Nazi manliness might come under fire.

I've been on his facebook under his real name and he's the exact same way just with more pictures

You should have said hi.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What a schlemiel. What a putz.

I don't think that makes him two faced at all..

PP is not a public place to air one's political views..

Seoul is very political and he put that aside during the brief time he was in PP..

Seoul talked about being an immigrant and the cultural differences that go along with it(which I can relate to), expectations of his parents and of course his passion for golf..

It's not that hard to believe that two men with very strong opinions can put that aside depending on the setting and let people get to know them.

I would never do that in PP. So, can I be reinstated? :wink:

realgrimm

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It was back in BF days.. I grabbed a pic of your vinyl collection and stereo brought it to BF and just randomly put it in one of the convos think it took a week for you to notice it was your gear  ac_toofunny I still hadn't dropped my anonymity  don't think that happened till after BF closed

Aryan

It was back in BF days.. I grabbed a pic of your vinyl collection and stereo brought it to BF and just randomly put it in one of the convos think it took a week for you to notice it was your gear  ac_toofunny I still hadn't dropped my anonymity  don't think that happened till after BF closed

I vaguely remember it...  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Seoul is very political and he put that aside during the brief time he was in PP..

Seoul talked about being an immigrant and the cultural differences that go along with it(which I can relate to), expectations of his parents and of course his passion for golf..

It's not that hard to believe that two men with very strong opinions can put that aside depending on the setting and let people get to know them.

I was never invited to join the hidden sub. I can't miss what I never saw.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You definitely are better away from it now, I hear Renee has uploaded photos of her sunbathing on the beach in what can only be described as scantily clad attire which is totally unsuitable for her ample frame.   :yuk:

Angry White Male

Nobody needs to see that!

And as far as "private" invite only forums?  They are usually nothing more than a huge bore-fest.  I can assure the posters that weren't invited, are missing out on nothing!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Nobody needs to see that!

And as far as "private" invite only forums?  They are usually nothing more than a huge bore-fest.  I can assure the posters that weren't invited, are missing out on nothing!

Don't worry dipshit....you'll never have a chance at being bored.

Well the private sub did get a little interesting when Scouse got exposed for being a PI lifting little rat.

Now he has taken his penchant for using private info as fodder for his trolling to the RR. Got slapped for it too.

Stupid people never learn....you know all about that don'tcha Mel?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You definitely are better away from it now, I hear Renee has uploaded photos of her sunbathing on the beach in what can only be described as scantily clad attire which is totally unsuitable for her ample frame.   :yuk:

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o

realgrimm

Secret forums isn't anything but a gab fest, it's been visible for me for almost a week now..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Secret forums isn't anything but a gab fest, it's been visible for me for almost a week now..

Sure you can.

:laugh:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"Secret forums isn't anything but a gab fest, it's been visible for me for almost a week now..

ac_wot

So u got invited to the Crony Club ?

How the fuck did that happen feller ....  ac_umm
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview