The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

RE: "I try to take a break."

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"It would be a fatal mistake to put Scouse in charge of anything here, Fash.

Forget The Blue Cashew, welcome to Stormfront 2.

That's a lot more preferable to most people than the LGBT crap which you promote.   :001_rolleyes:

Blurt

Quote from: "Blazor"Problem is, much like over there, most simply dont want to hear it, and are comfy in what they believe.

And there we have it, the exclusive "Red Pill Club" mentality. If you don't buy into the shadows, you're a sheep, or you're lazy.

Now that the churches are emptying out, this is the new form religion is taking. "Yes, my children, there are, indeed, Mysteries that yet remain; there are things Man was not meant to know, things that must be kept Hidden from Man."

"So come, park your brain--science and rational and critical thinking, who needs 'em?--come worship the new, new Bermuda Triangle. Forget Area 51! We're already at Area 66--get with the program! And, yes, there's a powerful group of Zionist Kabbalist Globalists out to destroy Caucasian dishwashers and bouncers by sacrificing their children in satanic rituals! But, if we band together, we Truly Awake, we Inerrant Illuminated, we can overcome. We shall overcome!"

This kind of superstitious hogwash is an affront to the human capacity to think, and to think critically.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a natural-born skeptic. I do question everything. But it took me all of six or seven minutes to see that this flat earth idiocy was just that, idiocy. It's espoused by people with zero understanding of physics or even astrophysics.

Shen Li isn't the brightest bulb in the pack but, given the work she does, I'm sure even she can come up with a couple of sound reasons for believing the earth is spherical (and why it is so).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blurt"It would be a fatal mistake to put Scouse in charge of anything here, Fash.

That's a lot more preferable to most people than the LGBT crap which you promote.   :001_rolleyes:

Again, the Scouse That Roars tries to get a point across.

I've asked you, repeatedly, to point out to me where, exactly, I promote any of this. You always fail to do so. I would love to say that this is because you are a failure, generally, but, no, it's because you can't.

Another pommy pipsqueak with delusions of intelligence.

Christ, you guys are a plague upon the earth.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"
And there we have it, the exclusive "Red Pill Club" mentality. If you don't buy into the shadows, you're a sheep, or you're lazy.

Dont take the blue pill Blurt!  :laugh:

Honestly though, its true, a lot of times people dont want to hear it. Think we are all crazies, til something hits so hard that it has to be accepted. For instance, I said for YEARS that we were being listened to, and our cameras and mics on our phones are being remotely activated by the government. Low and behold, thanks to Snowden and Wikileaks, we know that it is TRUE.

If not for a lot of my truth digging, I wouldnt of uncovered some dirty truths that every citizen SHOULD know.

You should be encouraging the finding of truths  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Again, the Scouse That Roars tries to get a point across.

I've asked you, repeatedly, to point out to me where, exactly, I promote any of this. You always fail to do so. I would love to say that this is because you are a failure, generally, but, no, it's because you can't.

Another pommy pipsqueak with delusions of intelligence.

Christ, you guys are a plague upon the earth.

You're kidding right? Only recently you made a thread on VF claiming that you'd had the 'op', and on here you made a similar troll thread proclaiming that because now you're a 'woman' you should be allowed into the private sub.  

Loads of the crap you spout both on here and on VF is related to trans and LGBT crap.   :001_rolleyes:

Blurt

Quote from: "Blazor"You should be encouraging the finding of truths  ac_smile

I am. And I do.

How does the knowledge that governments spy on their citizens come as a revelation? Had you not known this before? Did it take John Carpenter's fantasies to make you think more than once about this?

Welcome to the desert of the real. No blue pill or red pill required.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're kidding right? Only recently you made a thread on VF claiming that you'd had the 'op', and on here you made a similar troll thread proclaiming that because now you're a 'woman' you should be allowed into the private sub.

Unh huh. All that's about me, not about some LGBT agenda. I made a thread--hell, I made two threads!--I'm now a mouthpiece for the LGBT scum that want to rule the world. Idiot!

Let me put in terms you might understand, Mouse: we know zilch about you. Zero. Nada. Zip. Why is that, do you think? Because, instead of getting real with us, you're too busy loading up the boards with your Neo-Nazi talking points and propaganda. That's what agenda-driven means, not my playing my gender fluidity for shits and giggles. Your single-minded mental pollution makes you look brainless.

Frankly, that's not too hard to believe.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"You should be encouraging the finding of truths  ac_smile

I am.

How does the knowledge that governments spy on their citizens come as a revelation? Had you not known this before? Did it take John Carpenter's fantasies to make you think more than once about this?

Welcome to the desert of the real. No blue pill or red pill required.

I know you're a lil older than me, and I think that maybe the brainwashing in schools becomes worse over the years. Feels even worse with the schooling my son went through.

Of course we all assumed before, but that was also pre internet, and phones that had cords attached lol. Now its gotten to be overreach. They converted everything to digital. Made it even easier to hack and access everything that has cameras and mics. Even the Smart TVs they can access. This is way beyond what their limit should be. Even back in the day they had to have court orders to access your phone line. Now everything that is posted, said, texted, etc, is stored in a huge database. Most folks dont know this or dont care. Remember the IRS scandal, they targeted Tea Partiers. Having a database on us enables them to target. Another reason I wont get on Facebook, I dont want my pics for their facial recognition software on the Book of Faces. I talk a lot of truths, prolly nothing worthy of getting myself offed by the alphabet group, but I dont wanna be targeted because of it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Unh huh. All that's about me, not about some LGBT agenda.

About you = Constant LGBT crap and trans talk.

Thanks for proving my point Blurtrude.    :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're kidding right? Only recently you made a thread on VF claiming that you'd had the 'op', and on here you made a similar troll thread proclaiming that because now you're a 'woman' you should be allowed into the private sub.

Unh huh. All that's about me, not about some LGBT agenda.

Let me put in terms you might understand, Mouse: we know zilch about you. Zero. Nada. Zip. why is that, do you think? Because, instead of getting real with us, you're too busy loading up the boards with your Neo-Nazi talking points and propaganda. That's what agenda-driven means, not my playing my gender fluidity for shits and giggles. Your single-minded mental pollution makes you look brainless.

Frankly, that's not too hard to believe.

I know more about SCOUSE than I do many posters..

He was a member of PP..

I've seen his photo, I know some details about his family, job and the sports he likes and so on..

You would hardly know about his nationalistic politics when he was in PP.

Blurt

Yes, but that's not public knowledge, is it now?

And thanks, Fash, for providing proof that ol' Mouse is a scurrilous two-faced goon.

He's one way when it comes to licking the ladies' toes but quite another when his Nazi manliness might come under fire.

What a schlemiel. What a putz.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, but that's not public knowledge, is it now?

And thanks, Fash, for providing proof that ol' Mouse is a scurrilous two-faced goon.

He's one way when it comes to licking the ladies' toes but quite another when his Nazi manliness might come under fire.

What a schlemiel. What a putz.

I don't think that makes him two faced at all..

PP is not a public place to air one's political views..

Seoul is very political and he put that aside during the brief time he was in PP..

Seoul talked about being an immigrant and the cultural differences that go along with it(which I can relate to), expectations of his parents and of course his passion for golf..

It's not that hard to believe that two men with very strong opinions can put that aside depending on the setting and let people get to know them.

Blurt

...get to know them... privately.

Hey, I'm all for privacy. Privacy is fine.

Please, Fash, keep him there. Scouse's public outings are abysmally shameless.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"...get to know them... privately.

Hey, I'm all for privacy. Privacy is fine.

Please, Fash, keep him there. Scouse's public outings are abysmally shameless.

Neither SCOUSE nor Seoul are in PP anymore..

Once you get to know someone, it definitely changes how you see their public posts..

It does with me anyway.

Aryan

2 faced? You're such a fucking buffoon Blurt, seriously.   :001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview